It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY TIMES- Cliven Bundy Is Racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I suspect many of his age are racists, but I don't think that adds anything to the issue at hand. Just give the freeloading a-hole a final notice to move his cattle off of Federally owned land by, oh May 2nd. Once he doesn't do it, move in and do it for him.

Then we never hear about this freeloading idiot who doesn't even recognize the existence of the United States government ever again. Why let someone who doesn't recognize the federal government as existing use Federally owned land? Screw this sanctimonious moron.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

And the Video emerges, i guess the "pic or it didn't" crowd can rest assured.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Same as when the police make claims that conveniently lack video footage ...it lacks credibility. I don't trust the source.

link   

originally posted by: poloblack

You didn't make yourself whatever race you are

Not entirely true. I have a cousin who tells girls he's Puerto Rican because it's "cool" and he thinks it gets him more action.

Guys as white bread as they get with a Polish name but when he's out trolling for stupid young girls he's Rico Suave

I've met a few through high school and college who adopt a race for whatever reason.

Oh god, I almost forgot the best example I've seen. Apparently there is a Hispanic hierarchy I didnt know about. In college at was at a BBQ with mostly Hispanic attendance and depending on which friends were with a group or which family members were present these guys would start flip-flopping their nationality. The same guy was from Puerto Rico, Mexico, Columbia and when he really wanted to appear impressive he suddenly became Spanish. They were all doing it. It was hysterical. Apparently race/ethnicity means enough to make up a good one when it suits you but not enough to maintain consistency for your "people". It was a sight.
edit on 24-4-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Flatfish

and the QUESTION HE WAS ASKED WAS??????????????????

maybe its only the answer that matters now?

for instance,, "HAVE U STOPPED BEATING YOUR WIFE?"

just answer yes or no.

link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Those definitions are pretty much just what I thought they were.
But once a person lets their racism turn to hate for even one other
race? Where I come from you stop being just a racist and become
supremist or a bigot or an ass imo. I'm simply saying racism exists in
every man wheather you want to lie to yourself or not. People who
think racism can be eradicated some how aren't being realistic at all.

It's how we each deal with our own racism that is a part of
what makes us who we are?

edit on Rpm42414v182014u44 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

My post here has a link to the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So this is dirty Harry's idea of this is not over. Going to have this man run through the media ringer and demonize him.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
He has had his Joseph McCarthy moment folks, revealing his true colors.

His supporters will likely defend him and reveal themselves as being like him.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

Tax Evasion?

Now Racism?

All i know is, some of his supporters will drop. Except the ones that are ok with his umm...views...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

i dont get it,,, which one is Harry Ried,, the Senator,,????

link   
Well Rumsfeld can come out and say that a trained ape would make a better president than Obama.....but that's not racist?
figure it out people.....
Bundy is the new whipping boy of the government propaganda machine..............

link   
a reply to: luciddream

or the ones with a brain.?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere Lol. Some people ''adopt'' a race huh? Even though my gramps was half white, I doubt if I could run around calling myself a white dude.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
WOW

The psych-tactics continue.

Bundy is using every trick in the book.

What's next?

The Military?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: luciddream

or the ones with a brain.?

That's a given lol, if they still stuck around with this guy after all these issues. I don't know what to say.

I think some people are parading as if he "showed the government with his militia".. even tho is broke laws and morals.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
All i know is, some of his supporters will drop. Except the ones that are ok with his umm...views...

So you insinuate that anyone who is against Harry Reid and his land grab attempt in Nevada is a racist now? Comeon. I'm seeing a lot of 'you are a racist' insinuation, and 'ya'll must luv storm front' type posts from the usual suspects in these threads. It's absurd. The fact that the rancher has bigoted views (assuming the story is true) ... has NOTHING to do with the situation of the cattle being slaughtered and Harry Reid being in cahoots with China and a land grab.

edit on 4/24/2014 by FlyersFan because: quote

link   
a reply to: randyvs I will say this, there are certain types of people in EVERY race that I don't like. I don't like ALL of any race.

link   
a reply to: stirling

no,, the guy who shoot the Jewish people, and was a KKK member,, he was Racist,,

Bundy was taking about working by picking cotton.

And if people still pick cotton today??? do they? by hand??
whats it pay?
and can he get Farm Help too do this type of work, u know seasonal work,,if a person is in the area , and on welfare,, why can't they pick cotton,, if u need the labourer's?????

at 10.75 the new minimum wage.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: poloblack
a reply to: thisguyrighthere Lol. Some people ''adopt'' a race huh? Even though my gramps was half white, I doubt if I could run around calling myself a white dude.

Sure you could. Throw on some white-face and make the claim.

It's all meaningless anyway.

If I can put a dress on and tell people I'm a woman and expect it to be tolerated why can't you be a white guy or I be a black guy or be just about anything I want to be?
edit on 24-4-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join