It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: White House Knowingly Allowed Al Qaeda Arms Deal That Facilitated Benghazi Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is what I just posted to my Facebook page.

Just to reinforce the message. My fellow Americans your government CIA created Al-Qaeda. It never switched sides. Al-Qaeda has always been a branch of the CIA. Even if you don't believe that, the alarm bells should be ringing loud in your heads right now. Half a billion dollars worth of weapons allowed into Al-Qaeda's hands by the American government. Obama and a lot of others should be arrested and tried for treason. I'm not kidding. If Al-Qaeda blew up those embassies in Africa and killed 3,000 people on 9/11 then this government which has aided them in Libya needs to be brought down because they helped 'your enemy'. Don't ignore this.

Mail Article - Benghazi Al-qaeda $500 million weapons

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For what it's worth The Daily Mail web site is the most visited newspaper website in the world,[2] with over 189.5 million visitors per month, and 11.7 million visitors daily, as of January 2014.[3]

Wikipedia Mail Online

But I can't help but think that most of the world missed this because they're to busy reading the news on the dozens of other sites. Most of the negative news about American foreign policy are little incidents for which people get a slap on the wrist.
edit on 26-4-2014 by ExPatRat because: I forgot to write in that my link was to the Wikipedia article about The Mail Online.

<< 1   >>

join