It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: White House Knowingly Allowed Al Qaeda Arms Deal That Facilitated Benghazi Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The Citizens Commission on Benghazi, a self-selected group of former top military officers, CIA insiders and think-tankers, declared Tuesday in Washington that a seven-month review of the deadly 2012 terrorist attack has determined that it could have been prevented – if the U.S. hadn’t been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier.

After a seven-month study of the events surrounding 2012′s Benghazi attack, the Citizens Commission on Benghazi determined that it could have been prevented if the United States hadn’t allowed $500 million in weapons to be transported to Al Qaeda militants in Libya a year earlier.

www.ijreview.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

You can view the full report here:

www.aim.org...

I will not attest to the objectivity of an organization that calls Putin " the new Reagan."

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
The Citizens Commission on Benghazi, a self-selected group of former top military officers, CIA insiders and think-tankers, declared Tuesday in Washington that a seven-month review of the deadly 2012 terrorist attack has determined that it could have been prevented – if the U.S. hadn’t been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier.
As if Alqueda didn't have enough weapons already?
Comeon people....the attack couldn't have been prevented by stopping arms shipments....the perps already were well armed.....

After a seven-month study of the events surrounding 2012′s Benghazi attack, the Citizens Commission on Benghazi determined that it could have been prevented if the United States hadn’t allowed $500 million in weapons to be transported to Al Qaeda militants in Libya a year earlier.

www.ijreview.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

THANKS!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
What, Al Qaida was unarmed in 2011? Woaaaaaa..
edit on 24-4-2014 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

There seems to be many Glenn Beck haters here, but to give credit where credit is due. This was his report over a year ago by Beck, not the attempted kidnapping but the gun running being done by CIA and the Ambassador feeding Al Qaeda arms to fight in Syria.

We create the monsters only later to destroy them with our military might. This is where someone always says the only one benefiting from this is the Military Complex. It is a guaranteed business for sure. Create a little insurrection, feed the media hype, then supply all the necessary bombs, bullets, rockets, and killing equipment necessary to provide a good show at the cost of nothing more than various populations throughout the world.

Kinda makes you wonder how long it is going to take before people and countries get it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
??? if the U.S. hadn’t been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier. ???

A year earlier? I thought it was understood by all that the gun running of captured/stolen Libyan arms to Syria through AQ was in operational effect up to the very time that the word had come down from Obama to allow the 4 men to be sacrificed to AQ- i.e., slaughtered by official sanction!

edit on 24-4-2014 by willcallzzzzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: willcallzzzzz
??? if the U.S. hadn’t been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier. ???

A year earlier? I thought it was understood by all that the gun running to AQ was in operational effect up to the very time that the word had come down from Obama to allow the 4 men to be sacrificed to AQ- i.e., slaughtered by official sanction!

Wow! Where do you get that nonsense? Fox or RT?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

A year earlier? I thought it was understood by all that the gun running of captured/stolen Libyan arms to Syria through AQ was in operational effect up to the very time that the word had come down from Obama to allow the 4 men to be sacrificed to AQ- i.e., slaughtered by official sanction!

Is there anyone else here who feels that my post was nonsense?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Wow! Where do you get that nonsense? Fox or RT?

I don't know about RT - But aren't you aware that Fox News is Pro BHO? If not you should be. Listen to Bill O'Reilly sometime. Not only that - he's Pro Zionist as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

www.aim.org...

I will not attest to the objectivity of an organization that calls Putin " the new Reagan."

Vladimir Vladimirovtch Putin is the uncontested leader of the free world and is also the best spokesman for a democratic way of life. He has upended BHO; tossing him about like a rag-doll, and proving to the entire world that BHO is a mere charlatan, and a fraud. All this by merely presenting himself as the MAN that he is and then allowing the world at large to make proper comparisons.

Putin is a God fearing Christian responsible for single-handedly resurrecting the Russian Orthodox Church that had been decimated by the jews and manhandled for forty or so years by the jews who were posing as communists. V Putin is a first class statesman and hero to his fellow countrymen and is the recognized front runner for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE so undeservedly given to BHO as a freakish left wing commie gift by the leftist progressive Norwegians who are in control of the "Nobel Committee.

Everything in this post can be "taken to the bank" - redeemable in solid gold coinage.
edit on 24-4-2014 by willcallzzzzz because: must be filled out so there - I did even tho I din wanna

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I don't know about RT - But aren't you aware that Fox News is Pro BHO? If not you should be. Listen to Bill O'Reilly sometime. Not only that - he's Pro Zionist as well.

Fox News pro BHO?? There's an alternate reality..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Fox News pro BHO?? There's an alternate reality..

I am a Fox viewer - you are not a Fox viewer so I have more standing in the matter than you do. I watch the entire line-up and to a 'man' -chuckle) they are all unabashedly apologetic towards the BHO agenda. They only 'seem' to be opposed, but that's due to the quite refined regimen of propagandist(ic) techniques perfected by Roger Ailes, O'Reilly's slave master who is himself a slave of arch Zionist Rupert Murdoch. The Rupert Murdoch Roger Ailes alliance is a sinister one aided and abetted by their hirelings and the slave master of them is none other than Bill O'reilly who constantly runs apologetic cover for the greatest of them all - slave master par excellence one BHO.

Anyone here, especially you, who disagrees just doesn't have their finger on the pulse of what's really driving the nauseous propaganda machine know to most as the MSM. Its not mainstream and its not media - at least not in the sense that the Constitution provides for, i.e.,: read as follows. I post this because there are many naysayers here on ATS who really can't fathom the facts of our Constitutional protections en it comes to a free press in America.

So, for the edification of the unwise and the ignorant blokes here in this thread -
The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

The Bill of Rights was originally proposed as a measure to assuage Anti-Federalist opposition to Constitutional ratification. Initially, the First Amendment applied only to laws enacted by the Congress, and many of its provisions were interpreted more narrowly than they are today. Beginning with Gitlow v. New York (1925), the Supreme Court applied the First Amendment to states—a process known as incorporation—through the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. infringing on the freedom of the press, infringing on the freedom of the press,
edit on 25-4-2014 by willcallzzzzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This is not a surprise. The US Government has been playing these games for as long as such games could be played.

1) We radicalized and trained the people that became Al Qaeda

2) We trained and armed the Contras to fight and commit atrocities in South America

3) We secretly traded weapons with Iran while they held our hostages

4) We armed Iraq

Shall I go on? The list is rather long.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: willcallzzzzz

Your alternate reality is so alternate it has to be from another universe in another dimension.

Are you telling me these people are Obama supporters?
Hannity
Dana Perino
Eric Boling
Neil Cavuto
Judge Napolitano
Laura Ingram
Monica Crowley
Megan Kelly
Just to name a few, are all BHO supporters and slaves to the slave master BHO?? I think you have spent too much time in Colorado taking in the smell of burning grasshoppers, and munching girl scout cookies dipped in garlic sauce.

What are you going to tell me next Limbaugh is a transvestite NOW president and a hidden operative of the Obama administration, and touts his love for Obama Care?

You see my putin supporting friend, I work from home and FOX runs all day in the back ground. My fingers toil away at webdesign and code, trying to earn a buck in my later years so I am not a burden to the public at large needing their money.

Further the concept of you explaining the constitution and the bill of rights is comical, the wife and I both being history buffs moved to Williamsburg, Va. to see and experience history close up. I would consider the wife an expert on Lincoln, Jefferson, and Adams. Myself just well rounded and lean towards Jefferson as my favorite topic. You can even see him speak here regularly. It is quite the education, Bill Barker is the bomb at TJ.

If Putin is a good christian I want to know of what church supports his taking of Crimea and his aggression in the Ukraine. This doesn't seem very Christian like to me. But I do invite you to attend the oldest christian church in the United States here in Williamsburg. We will even let you sit your butt in the same seat Jefferson has sat in.

So in your alternate reality where you choke on the smoke, surrounded by girl scout cookies and garlic dip you have not just one thing but everything wrong. Now it's time to turn things off we are under tornado watch being warned to get into shelter, while the weather outside is wicked.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

www.aim.org...

Vladimir Vladimirovtch Putin is the uncontested leader of the free world and is also the best spokesman for a democratic way of life. He has upended BHO; tossing him about like a rag-doll, and proving to the entire world that BHO is a mere charlatan, and a fraud. All this by merely presenting himself as the MAN that he is and then allowing the world at large to make proper comparisons.

Putin is a God fearing Christian responsible for single-handedly resurrecting the Russian Orthodox Church that had been decimated by the jews and manhandled for forty or so years by the jews who were posing as communists. V Putin is a first class statesman and hero to his fellow countrymen and is the recognized front runner for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE so undeservedly given to BHO as a freakish left wing commie gift by the leftist progressive Norwegians who are in control of the "Nobel Committee.

Everything in this post can be "taken to the bank" - redeemable in solid gold coinage.

Wow. Please google "Rabbi Berel Lazar" and "Sochi." Report back with your explanation.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Vladimir Vladimirovtch Putin is the uncontested leader of the free world and is also the best spokesman for a democratic way of life.

Dead wrong. He's brilliant, sure. But he's a stone cold KGB killer. And if you think Russia has real freedom, think again. Press Freedom Index Russia isn't looking so good in the 'free press' area. And if the press isn't free, then the democratic way of life isn't really there. Period.

He has upended BHO; tossing him about like a rag-doll,

Very true.

and proving to the entire world that BHO is a mere charlatan, and a fraud.

Obama proved that on his own. Putin just confirmed it.

Putin is a God fearing Christian responsible for single-handedly resurrecting the Russian Orthodox Church that had been decimated by the jews and manhandled for forty or so years by the jews who were posing as communists.

Oh geeeze .. the old blame the 'joooos' for everything bad. Yeah ... okay ..... I'm done here.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

There seems to be many Glenn Beck haters here, but to give credit where credit is due. This was his report over a year ago by Beck, not the attempted kidnapping but the gun running being done by CIA and the Ambassador feeding Al Qaeda arms to fight in Syria.

We create the monsters only later to destroy them with our military might. This is where someone always says the only one benefiting from this is the Military Complex. It is a guaranteed business for sure. Create a little insurrection, feed the media hype, then supply all the necessary bombs, bullets, rockets, and killing equipment necessary to provide a good show at the cost of nothing more than various populations throughout the world.

Kinda makes you wonder how long it is going to take before people and countries get it.

yeah, glen came out with that a couple days later.

i thought he was nuts.

i guess not.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

This is not a surprise. The US Government has been playing these games for as long as such games could be played.

2) We trained and armed the Contras to fight and commit atrocities in South America

4) We armed Iraq

Most pro US supporters are conveniently ignorant to the USs affairs in the 70s and 80s, ignorance must be bliss indeed.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yusomad

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

4) We armed Iraq

Most pro US supporters are conveniently ignorant to the USs affairs in the 70s and 80s, ignorance must be bliss indeed.

And the pro-Russia zombies have no idea what the Soviet Union was up to that required the US to get its hands so dirty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join