Here's the Right's Political Hero; Showing His True Colors

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPenny

1. the BLM arrived first..

2. they killed more than "just two bulls", as evidenced by the multiple dead cows found buried by BLM

it might be a good idea for you to follow your own advice, and widen the tunnel through which you are fed your opinion. given that you're buying into the manipulated statements, and jumping on the "bundy is a racist" bandwagon, it seems you could benefit from a little research...
edit on 1-5-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

That first thing, "the BLM arrived first...", makes zero sense. What does that have to do with anything and how is it a rational response to my point?

The second thing only means someone claims to have found a bunch of dead cows. Who's making assumptions and buying into BS stories here? You are. Did you watch the BLM kill cows? Do you have some kind of tally sheet that details how many cows the BLM killed? No, you don't. Does that mean the BLM killed no cows? Of course not. It means someone claims the BLM killed more cattle than they admit. It doesn't permit the broad brush tactic of claiming the BLM killed "multiple" cattle.

And do you know how many cattle the BLM listed as losses? Six. They list six, of which they claim only two were branded by Bundy. They admit to euthanizing two Bundy branded cattle. And you're completely willing to buy into a story backed up with "someone found multiple dead cows." And the Bundy family themselves can provide images of how many dead cows? Three.....three dead cows; three dead cows can be distinctly pointed out in images. That's how many dead cows the Bundy family have images of. And those cows had been dead for quite some time. In my opinion, those cows had been dead for a suspiciously long time.

How's that for "research" sport? I can actually cite some numbers.

And finally, you go and find where I labeled Cliven Bundy a racist....go ahead, I'll wait.

Can't find it, can you? Why not? Because I haven't stated that. At least I don't recall stating it...nonetheless, I'll hold you responsible for finding evidence I did so and presenting it. Otherwise, I can deservedly say "you're full of it." You made that assumption because that's what you want me to think. You decided that I was referring to racism. Why? I suppose because you think the things he said might be racist. That was your decision; I allowed the reader to decide that themselves.

edit on 1-5-2014 by MrPenny because: derp

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

you said the heavily armed teams arrived in response to armed militia...this is not the case, as the BLM's heavily armed teams arrived first....the "militia" arrived in response to them..

--WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT--

the ones with the dirt on them were buried by the BLM, after they killed them. and they(bundys and co) couldn't dig them up right away. and they say there are more they haven't dug up yet....

and while you never said "he's a racist", you quote from the NYT smear piece, and said (paraphrasing)"y'all picked a real great guy to get behind"....what, exactly, do you expect the people here to think is your position on the matter?

EDIT: oh, and then there's the title of this thread..."showing his true colors" ...why, whatever do you mean? are you trying to say something, without actually saying it?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

you said the heavily armed teams arrived in response to armed militia...this is not the case, as the BLM's heavily armed teams arrived first....the "militia" arrived in response to them..

You keep saying things like this you should be able to support it. Here is exactly what I wrote only a few posts ago...

"The government is justified in sending appropriately armed officers when armed civilians are present and have shown a desire to disrupt the actions of law enforcement officers. You have the 'cause and effect' backwards."

You'll never get me to seriously consider your comments when you show a willingness to turn it into what you want it to be.

and while you never said "he's a racist", you quote from the NYT smear piece, and said (paraphrasing)"y'all picked a real great guy to get behind"....what, exactly, do you expect the people here to think is your position on the matter?

I expect them to jump to their pre-determined assumption. At least one of which has demonstrated that perfectly.

If I can do it to you....how effective do you think the agencies that make it a profession might be? "It" is getting you to think what I'd like you to think. I'm an amateur. You watch though, next week I'll have people convinced I'm an Oathkeeper.

Good job with the images. We're now up to 4 confirmed dead cows. I know what you're going to say....."but, but, there's 7 cows in those images". We can only be positive those images show a total of four dead cows. I doubt either you or I know cows well enough to say the three in the bottom image aren't also in the top image. Still, the BLM admits that 6 cows died during the round-up. Why the outrage? They admit six died.

EDIT: You said the cows with dirt on them were buried by the BLM. How do you know that? Did you see the BLM bury them? Is there video of them burying dead cows in these pits? You want to play "make stuff up"?....Bundy is already looking at significant financial judgments, what does it matter now if he himself shoots a couple of hiefers and a couple of old bulls? 4 or 5 K? Pfffttt.....chicken scratch compared to the million bucks he owes the BLM.
edit on 1-5-2014 by MrPenny because: stroke of genius

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So what your sayn Mr Penny is you really didn't pay any attention to what really happened because it's not what you want for your version of the truth.

See ya

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

So what your sayn mikell is you really don't want your comfortable world view disturbed because it's not what you want for your version of the truth.

Face it mikell...neither you or I know "what really happened". Unless of course, you were standing right there and caught all of the conversation between judges, officers, court personnel, lawyers, etc...but I doubt you were. So don't be coming here and giving me that "what really happened" crap unless you also have a flying carpet and can shoot rainbows from your fingertips.

See ya

SM2

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

well we know this much

Bundy chose to not pay the grazing fees, his reasons are his reasons.

the BLM rolled in with armed paramilitary units and civilian contractor "cowboys" that had been given a contract to round up the "trespass" cattle from the area.

the BLM set up a free speech zone (which is a slap in the face of our civil rights) assaulted a woman, and tazed a guy for kicking a BLM dog (video shows it was defensive in nature)

The militia rolled in to lend a hand in protecting peoples civil rights.

So yea, the the cause and effect was the BLM arrived first, overreached and the militia came in and slapped their hands and told them to mind their manners like good little children.

That is the order of things essentially, a little simplified for those of us with short attention spans or wearing their government approved blinders

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SM2

well we know this much

More accurately stated, "well, we're gonna take a stab in the dark at a bunch of this."

Bundy chose to not pay the grazing fees, his reasons are his reasons.

That's okay...we can just shrug off his motivations and actions.

the BLM rolled in with armed paramilitary units and civilian contractor "cowboys" that had been given a contract to round up the "trespass" cattle from the area.

What specifically were those "armed paramilitary units"? Rangers? Delta Force?

the BLM set up a free speech zone (which is a slap in the face of our civil rights) assaulted a woman, and tazed a guy for kicking a BLM dog (video shows it was defensive in nature)

There are "free speech zones" everywhere. You just don't realize it. They are places that people can't simply gather in and offer their opinion; traffic, can't block traffic; business entryways, not allowed to block a business's door...there are others. It's hard to swallow the hyperbole of "slap in the face of our civil rights" when the right to say whatever you want is allowed, just not on that particular piece of real estate. It's an extreme example, but a person can't stand between the firefighter and the burning house while protesting local property taxes.

Unless you can provide the video I have to call BS....didn't happen that way. The lady deserved to be assaulted and the guy maliciously kicked a dog that was just minding its own business. See how that works, I can say anything I want to if I don't have to back up my words.

The militia rolled in to lend a hand in protecting peoples civil rights.

*sigh* our heroes.....

Heh...rolled in eh? Like Patton over the Rhine huh?

No one's civil rights were in danger of being lost. In fact, in at least one case, a guys civil rights were so safe that he felt it necessary to point a rifle at other people from the safety of an overpass. He was a civilian and actually the only person I saw making an overt threat with a deadly weapon.

So yea, the the cause and effect was the BLM arrived first, overreached and the militia came in and slapped their hands and told them to mind their manners like good little children.

The BLM was attempting to do exactly what the court's had decided is the right course of action.

That is the order of things essentially, a little simplified for those of us with short attention spans or wearing their government approved blinders

I could not have said that part any better.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPenny
You keep saying things like this you should be able to support it. Here is exactly what I wrote only a few posts ago...

"The government is justified in sending appropriately armed officers when armed civilians are present and have shown a desire to disrupt the actions of law enforcement officers. You have the 'cause and effect' backwards."

You'll never get me to seriously consider your comments when you show a willingness to turn it into what you want it to be.

you're not making any sense at all...and frankly, i'm having a hard time figuring out exactly how to respond to what you've said, in a calm, and civil fashion...so know that i am trying my best, ok?

it's very confusing to me, how you could possibly be under the impression that i am attempting to twist anything here...i don't do spin, or manipulation...i deal in facts, and truth...real things...

you said that they are within their rights to respond with armed officers, to the armed protesters....but the armed officers were there first. how is this any kind of twisting, or manipulation? i'm not "turning it into" anything..

I expect them to jump to their pre-determined assumption. At least one of which has demonstrated that perfectly.

If I can do it to you....how effective do you think the agencies that make it a profession might be? "It" is getting you to think what I'd like you to think. I'm an amateur. You watch though, next week I'll have people convinced I'm an Oathkeeper.

There's no assumption. you imply that he is racist, you imply that you believe he is racist, you quote from a smear piece, that tries to paint him as a racist....how is that assuming anything?

you haven't done anything to me...you said what you said. if you're trolling, then shame on you.

if you're not being truthful, then i shall make a mental note of the fact that this is the kind of game you like to play, and won't take ANYTHING you post here serious, going forward....because apparently, all you want to do is be controversial, and stir up fights, rather than have any kind of a serious, productive conversation..

Good job with the images. We're now up to 4 confirmed dead cows. I know what you're going to say....."but, but, there's 7 cows in those images". We can only be positive those images show a total of four dead cows. I doubt either you or I know cows well enough to say the three in the bottom image aren't also in the top image. Still, the BLM admits that 6 cows died during the round-up. Why the outrage? They admit six died.

actually, the ones laid out on the ground in the one picture, are the ones from the hole in the other picture. those four, plus the two bulls makes six....as i said though, it's been reported that the BLM dug other holes with their backhoe, and that there are more cattle they haven't dug up, and more cattle missing/unaccounted for, than just the 6 the BLM has copped to killing...

EDIT: You said the cows with dirt on them were buried by the BLM. How do you know that? Did you see the BLM bury them? Is there video of them burying dead cows in these pits? You want to play "make stuff up"?....Bundy is already looking at significant financial judgments, what does it matter now if he himself shoots a couple of hiefers and a couple of old bulls? 4 or 5 K? Pfffttt.....chicken scratch compared to the million bucks he owes the BLM.

nice try. the "you weren't there" argument doesn't work here....the coverage of everything going on here is so complete, i don't HAVE TO "make stuff up"...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

you're not making any sense at all...and frankly, i'm having a hard time figuring out exactly how to respond to what you've said, in a calm, and civil fashion...so know that i am trying my best, ok?

Now you know how I feel.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPenny

Now you know how I feel.

lol, wow...

concession accepted.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join