It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
US actress Jodie Foster has married her girlfriend Alexandra Hedison, the actress's representative has confirmed.

Ms Foster married Ms Hedison, a photographer and actress, over the weekend, broadcaster E! first reported.

The Oscar-winning actress publicly came out as gay in a speech at last year's Golden Globe Awards.

Here

Always carried a torch for this lady.

Ever since I saw her in Taxi Driver and Bugsy Malone (come on, I was the same age).

Even now when I watch Silence of The Lambs I get a kind of unrequited love heart ache...kind of hard to watch.

I've always gone for tomboys instead of girly girls (it's the ballsiness, I think).

Anyway, good luck to her.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I too feel that Jody's acting skills are quite excellent and deserve to be noted, but I could give two licks about her private life. See what I did there?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Good for them!

She's always been a remarkable talent in my opinion, and I admire the way she's managed to keep it all about her work as an actress and not about her life off screen.

Other "celebs" could learn a lot from Foster. There's nothing attractive about a celeb airing their breakups and dramas all over the gutter press. She's a true actress while many others are just good at manipulating the media to stay in the headlines.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Saw this on Bing news this morning. Very happy for her.

I've always loved Jodie Foster and my husband says I look like her.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Jody Foster is my favorite actress. That she is a lesbian isn't exactly a secret.
She's a private person and keeps her love life out of the tabloids.
She had no big 'coming out' party ... she just has been living her life ...

Side Note - I had hoped that she would play Alma Coin in the Hunger Games movies.
She isn't, but I thought she'd do a great job with that role.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I always found her hot when i was 11 or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Everybody in the world should be happy. I hope Ellen Degeneres wishes the couple happyness too. Great actress and I am told she is a great witch also. Hope to see her in a good thriller soon.
edit on 24/4/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join