It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hall of Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Anyone pick up anything new on THE HALL OF RECORDS
supposedly they opened it up already ( for those who dont know the hall of records is in Egypt underground somewhere that contains the true records of Huamanity incld. where we came from and all that good stuff) From what I heard there suppose to open it in 2012 but thats the time where the world's suppose to end because of that nasty rouge planet X

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ever heard of the Akasha or Akashic records? Could be related.

I don't think that Nibiru has anything to do with the Mayan prophecies of 2012. Can you tell me how you drew this connection?

By the way; the interpretation of the world ending in 2012 is false. It's really just the ending of a current cycle.

Peace

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Why is The Hall of Records closed? Do not expect to find any thing usefull in there. If it is closed, then you can expect that some agency is getting the info they want from it and then rewriting it to what they want us to see.

The only way i can think of getting in there, is to get together a group of about 2 thousand really religious people, who will say that they have journeyed to The Hall of Records to pray. Do not know if it will work, but it might work.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ok but wait... The Governments dont know where it is... Thats the good thing about it. Only during the 2012 planetery alignment will then the true location of the Hall of Records be shown.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kriskaos

hi hope this helps in your search dec 1997 found dimentinial spatial holographic language
shemsu hor rainbow races and akeru aku sphinx masters information to do with ark of covenant being made from the acacia tree
don;t no if the site is still available try
www.akasha de/~aton/horton.ht
or try using terms i have given you names ect i have noticed thease sites seem to chang names very slightly every now and then so try putting in searches for information as ive given good luck in your search for truth

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kriskaos

Kriskaos - or anyone who's reading this - it is imperative to separate apocryphal speculation from what we currently know as facts.

Unless I am very much mistaken, the so-called "Hall of Records" is a term from Cayce's "readings".

And the "2012" cultural phenomenon is based - correctly or not - on the calculations of a single man, Jose Arguelles, published only 21 years ago, in 1987.

I am definitely NOT saying that whatever someone (be it Cayce or anyone else) "channels" or discovers by any other means is necessarily false - not at all!

Nor am I affirming that there is "nothing" down there, like Dr. Hawass, among others, is fond of emphasising...

What I am saying is, it is not wise to automatically treat any "revelation" by unconventional - or even conventional! - means as the Gospel truth.

Cayce, Arguelles & others may have been right... Or not.

The wide world is wonderful AND mysterious AND mind-blowing regardless.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The hall of records was never opened yet.I have a thread on it and also it has nothing to do with planet x which we dont know exist or the mayan calender date 2012.The hall of records was lost like 2000 years ago and they arent even sure its that.people put to many conspiracies together.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just curious, has anyone here ever even bothered to read the actual Edgar Cayce material? And I'm not talking about some junk on the internet. There are plenty of Cayce books available. Because he never said the hall of records was under the paws of the sphinx and anyone who's taken the time to study his readings will know this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
what?

when was it opened?

ive been waiting awhile for this, and have not heard anything

any more info?

the hall of records i think is gonna blow alot of peoples minds in what they find in there

will be an awesome day i think

[edit on 10-6-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I heard there was a chamber under the Sphinx's paw, but also a chamber in between the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

The government of egypt wont allow the chamber to be opened.I dont know why.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Its been opened by the Egyptians and U.S. and supressed, were never going to know what it contained, probably proof/Records of earlier civilizations..,controversial information that would disprove most of our religous doctrines, I also believe it contained quite a lot of Mars referances.
which are/have been analysed, our probes and satelitess around mars are looking and finding anamolies which are only now slowly seeping into the public domain..

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can I just confirm that people treat the hall of records and the akashic records as two seperate things altogether? I have been lead to believe that they are one and the same so I am really interested to read of the differences between the two.

great thread btw, thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

You all must remember that during the Rise of the Nazi party, they sent agents/archaeologists to every point that had connections to supernatural, Occult or virtually any otherworldy type knowledge.

WHY???? Do you think they just did this for fun, or to make money by stealing all the worlds great treasures/archives?

Personally I believe they were trying to find the true power of Creation. But what they didn't realise is you have to be a GOOD person and NOT an evil Illuminati type character, who is seeking this power for his own ends. Regarding the chamber under the Sphinx, my friend met a great visionary whilst he w\s astral travelling, and he said the guide took him to an age when Egyptians were placing chests with scrolls etc in the chamber between the paws of the Statue.

I know my friend is NOT a liar or a drugged out madman, so as he has only ever told a few people of this encounter, I 100% believe him.

The time for GREAT Change is close, whether that will be by war, asteroid, alien invasion etc I don't know. But I can really feel something big is very near to begin. I just hope all the good and knowledgeable people will fight with every ounce of your brain and body to make sure our children and the earth survives.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A possible new discovery on the Giza plateau which is coming to light is KHUFU'S LOST TEMPLE. There seems to be a lot of interesting developments recently that will change history. Thoughts?

www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The outer door to the Hall is on the side of the great pyramid just above the flood line. Inside the outer door is a stairway leading to the inner door. The hall was opened and looted in the 1970's. Both doors work with the use of harmonics and keywords.

www.galactic.to...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by erasedhistory]

new topics

top topics

join