It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in prestatyn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thought This was quite interesting, not surge whether to take it seriously or not.

www.rhyljournal.co.uk...

Gordon Burnell, 67, spotted the UFO hovering above his garden on April 15, on Marrion Road, when he was looking up at a buzzard. He believed the object to be heading east.

He said: “I was very shocked to see this cylinder shape just below the high clouds, it was not moving. It then seemed to rotate showing silver and black then stopped again, I watched this for some time just amazed at what I was seeing.

edit on 24-4-2014 by Crakeur because: properly quoted external source material.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sorry put post in wrong area, not quite woken up yet, can mods move it please, thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have seen one of these cylindrical ufo's hovering low. It was well over 50 ft long...more like a couple of hundred foot long. It was the color of dull aluminum, had a row of what appeared to be portholes down the side, a bright white light at each end, and two small red lights on top-center. This was in the early 90's. I have no good reason to doubt this man's account.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Thanks for your reply, Wow, Wish I could see one but I never have only distant lights that I couldn't be sure of, and some sort of black triangle things that seemed to fade, so I wasn't really sure whether my eyes were playing tricks or not, also I never seem have my camera and one time when I did the lights didn't really show up, probably because I was using my crappy phone camera.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gildenel

Good find! Keep us all posted when you check to see how legit. Star for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I've had several ufo sightings, but that was the only one that occurred in the daytime. All I can say about the others is they were very odd lights. If they were actually physical flying machines, whoever was in them was taking one hell of a ride...but the cylinder thing sure did appear to be a solid craft.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
From what I can see, that appears to be a good quality photo of an unidentified flying object. Keep us posted if more comes of this. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Too damn tiny to make out what that thing might be...can we get somebody to post some kind of blowup?
Geeks to the rescue maybe?Thanx....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stories, one thing that doesn't really make sense is this.

“Two gold objects shot over the top of my car and stopped it dead, killing all the electrics and the radio. After they had passed my lights came back on but the radio never worked again. Boffins from Woodford air base checked the radio and said it had suffered a massive magnetic force.”

Then,

“BUFORA examiners came out to the site with special measuring equipment and estimated the objects were travelling at least 7,000 mph.

At first he says it as if they passed over slowly, and once they had passed his lights came back on.

If something was going 7,000 MPH, wouldn't it be gone instantly?

edit on 24-4-2014 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

can we get somebody to post some kind of blowup?

Sure , here's one.

He said: “I was very shocked to see this cylinder shape just below the high clouds, it was not moving. It then seemed to rotate showing silver and black then stopped again, I watched this for some time just amazed at what I was seeing.

Can't say for sure what it is but perhaps given the description it may be a solar balloon.

edit on 24-4-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Just love this quote from the link

BUFORA (British UFO Reasearch Agency) about his second sighting, who are going to examine the photographs with special equipment.

The only thing that's special is them

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's a Chinese weather balloon lantern filled with swamp gas.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Havox

Hi, the 7,000 mph relates to my 1968 sighting in Glossop Derbyshire, i have some more pics of the cylinder sighting in Prestatyn this April, i will try and post them and will be very interested what you think, the object was very strange.

Chisworth

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Havox

Hi, the two gold objects were far from slow they were gone in seconds and terrain hugging at that.
They shot towards Oldham and a night watchman was having a fag on his break he was at the back of a mill where the cornfield had been cut, he saw the objects flash over and the chaff in the field shot into the air.
This event is in a couple of books on crop circles.

Chisworth.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
It's a Chinese weather balloon lantern filled with swamp gas.

hey- you left out the 'blurd' crowd!

top topics

join