It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 Conspiracies: Meet Operation Northwoods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
MH370 Conspiracies: Meet Operation Northwoods

I got to thinking, and its obviously only a theory.
But people link 9/11 and Operation Northwoods a lot.

What if it didn't end on Sept 11th?

What if the missing flight did land somewhere?
And perhaps received a fancy paint job.

And then is said to be an "American" aircraft?
Only to be "shot down" by (insert evil country here)?

The plane could and would probably be empty, but not according to the MSM.
Would that open the door to a ww3 scenario?

The idea has already been kicked around in the Op. NW document.

Just a thought.
& my 2 cents.
~Cheers~

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
honestly, this is one of the few theories that actually makes any sense.
S&F hopefully someone with more knowledge than i will post here.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The plane was filled with real, everyday citizens, and their loved ones are devastated.

If the plane was shot down, it didn't have the effect of starting a war anywhere.

More than one person seems to think the plane is in Pakistan, and when it re-appears, it will be loaded with a full compliment of bombs.
I sure hope they're wrong.....

The only thing I know for sure is that America has been uncharacteristically quiet on the topic. The Yapper Flappers have gone silent....
edit on 3u77America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why go to all that hassle.....There are much easier ways for a government agency hold of an airliner.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
No it wouldn't make any sense

MAD

It's just mad

Mutually assured destruction ?

WWIII is the end my friend who would want that?

When The nuclear threat can be Countered then it's game on, the winner takes it all

[EDIT] cough cough

The loserrrrr standinggggg smalllll

Sorry
edit on 23-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
No it wouldn't make any sense

MAD

It's just mad

Mutually assured destruction ?

WWIII is the end my friend who would want that?

When The nuclear threat can be Countered then it's game on, the winner takes it all

[EDIT] cough cough

The loserrrrr standinggggg smalllll

Sorry

But what if TPTB know it wont start WWIII but another cold war. We are all assuming this will cause WWIII, what if they know something we don't... hmm.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just to add perspective.

USS Maine, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods, False Flags

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The plane was filled with real, everyday citizens, and their loved ones are devastated.

If the plane was shot down, it didn't have the effect of starting a war anywhere.

More than one person seems to think the plane is in Pakistan, and when it re-appears, it will be loaded with a full compliment of bombs.
I sure hope they're wrong.....

The only thing I know for sure is that America has been uncharacteristically quiet on the topic. The Yapper Flappers have gone silent....

One thing I know for certain is that 239 + people is small change when it comes to collateral damage whether the plain was landed or not. what you have to take into account on the grand scale is that one government in particular the supposed beacon of democracy to the western world actually hatched a plan similar to this scenario, also hatched a plan similar to the 9/11 scenario and also nuked two city's killing hundreds of thousands of people on its resume.
Now if you think that this plain disappearance doesn't deserve a raised eyebrow then that's ignorance on a grand scale. and the reason i feel it doesnt make sense is because everyone is fixated on thinking inside the box.
someone says jet you think bomb or terrorist its almost like saying red and you think Russia or communism.
We need to think outside the box on this, something that ATS was magnificent for.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Using an aircraft to start a war is not something new and getting the desired effect is virtually assured. Wither this is the case with MH370 is yet to be seen. Is it possible, yes but so are other options.

WWIII is pretty much a given as it is being pushed by several major players. Will it involve nuclear exchanges, that also is in the cards but on a limited scale and involving the lessor players. The fight will settle the "who" will be top dog in the coming power structure. There are three that are vying for this position but only one can hold it. It's the bigger picture that counts and not all the noise being shouted as if it's a major issue.

As cold as this may sound, the families and pax on MH370 mean nothing to TPTB, they are simply pawns in the game to be used and discarded as yesterdays trash. As stated "USS Maine, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods
" and may others were all False Flags to achieve an end, which they did. Absolutely no thought was given to the pain, suffering and terror the victims and families would suffer by such action. MH370 may very well end up being used in disguise as another Lockerbie to accuse those who had nothing to do with it.
edit on 4/23/2014 by pstrron because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All options must seriously be considered due to the contradictions and mishandling of this case.

Can anyone tell me if it was true that 20 employees from a US defence company were on board, and that the company dealt in technology such as "cloaking" of planes ? This was mentioned in the first few days after the plane disappeared, yet I haven't heard the MSM mention it once, yet if it is true, then I believe that is the true reason for it's disappearance, and this entire incident has got to do with those employees and what the company they worked for was dealing in. The original report I read of this even said that the company in mention even admitted that 20 of its employees were on board. If this is true, then why has this been ignored by the MSM ?

If it has been debunked, then I guess it's a non-issue, but has anyone else heard if it has been ?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarksideOz
All options must seriously be considered due to the contradictions and mishandling of this case.

Can anyone tell me if it was true that 20 employees from a US defence company were on board, and that the company dealt in technology such as "cloaking" of planes ? This was mentioned in the first few days after the plane disappeared, yet I haven't heard the MSM mention it once, yet if it is true, then I believe that is the true reason for it's disappearance, and this entire incident has got to do with those employees and what the company they worked for was dealing in. The original report I read of this even said that the company in mention even admitted that 20 of its employees were on board. If this is true, then why has this been ignored by the MSM ?

If it has been debunked, then I guess it's a non-issue, but has anyone else heard if it has been ?

Wouldnt someone who knows someone on the plane have spoken out in some way that it got on the net?
As this happened or does nobody know anybody that knows anybody that has a relation that had a in law that was on the plane?
If the answer is no then....................................................

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DarksideOz

i was interested in that too,
apparently some freescale employees are missing, but were never on the plane
but who really knows?

apart from whatever reason the plane went missing
i just think 'a global community needs global stories'
..how's that royal baby comin' along?
..and the ebola?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

From what I understand (just info from ATS) is that there were or were supposed to be some 20 odd employees of a company that works in stealth tech, but that the employees worked on a computer chip side of the business or something that is unrelated or unintriguing in relation to this. As well it was said that a Rothschild was supposedly now the sole owner of a new patent that the company owns since the employees went missing. However I think all of this was supposed or proven to be inaccurate and/or unrelated.

a reply to: UNIT76
I had not heard anything about them not actually being on the plane. From my understanding they were on the plane but weren't in any way shape or form related to the plane being missing. Again this is all just info I gleamed from ATS threads and can't confirm that any of it is actually correct.

In any case it has been discussed in depth in the original missing plane thread. Sorry for the immense amount of redundancy that was involved in this reply.
edit on 4/25/2014 by sputniksteve because: stuffs

edit on 4/25/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Thanks for the feedback guys. It appears as though it hasn't been debunked beyond all doubt at this stage, but it all seems to fishy to me and got my gut instinct working in overdrive. The main thing that made this issue stand out to me was the complete lack of mentioning from the mainstream media, despite all the other ridiculous theories THEY were putting forward. I have no counted on 4 separate occasions where the media tried to blame it all on the pilot or co-pilot with theories that never made any logical sense.

But I still believe those 20 people, IF on board, are the key. I know this is just my own opinion, but if they were working on the micro-chip side of the company then what or who is to say that they weren't used as guinea pigs to see if the chip technology worked when all other power was cut around the chip ? Yes this is a theory that is reaching a little, but it is less crazy then theories being put forth by the worlds media.

To some, this will just be a plane went missing, but some of us know that planes in todays world do NOT just go missing unless someone doesn't want it found. And a possible connection between a missing plane and technology that can make planes seem to disappear, well then...............................hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Its kind of funny when you put it that way. "A missing plane and technology designed to make planes appear to be missing" or however you said it. While I think that some of the theories that some people have tried to attribute to the "coincidence" of the employees on board and their employer (like them being killed so Rothschild can own the patent) are as much if not more ridiculous then the theory that this plane simply disappeared into the ocean. Whether or not there was deception and conspiracy involved I can't quite say, but I firmly believe that there is an agency or government that knows exactly what happened to that plane they just aren't or can't speak up for what ever reason. I am reasonably certain we will never, ever know the true fate of this airplane and its passengers. For gods sake I think there is ample enough evidence that TWA 800 was shot down yet still to this day no one will admit to it, and never will.

Even the the 4th plane involved in 9/11, that was "Crashed" in Pennsylvania (I believe it was Penn), many people on this forum have stated that they have been told by people in govt and military that without a doubt it was actually shot down, and I firmly believe this to be true and think the physical evidence and crash site backs this theory up. Yet the govt would/will never admit to this, for various reasons. It plays out much better for moral to say that it was brought down by heroic passengers storming the cockpit and overtaking the terrrorists and deliberately crashing the plane then for the govt to admit that it had to shoot it down, even though I don't think anyone would/can argue that that was the wrong call. After all we had already seen/knew the destruction that the terrorists/hijackers intended for innocent civilians on that day.

Somewhere in the middle of all this lays the truth, it is damn hard to get to and the people that know it surely don't want to willingly give it up.

new topics

top topics

join