learn more

Trap Set At McDonalds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HanzHenry

Else some really icky secret sauce could be put on special for you..

This actually happened to a teacher of mine in high school when he was in college. I will not name the fast food place.
Apparently he was being very rude at the drive thru.. Let's just say his sandwich got the most "special sauce" possible. He didn't sue because he didn't want to be "that guy" for the rest of his life.
I cannot stress enough you don't piss of people in the food service. They are under-payed, young and most don't give two chits.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I promise, she did not speak one word of English. Not one word. I can understand accents, like I said in the OP, I have lots of foreign friends and talk to them regularly online. I'm telling the truth about everything. I just don't get it other than they were purposely trying to create a scene with rural people. Why else would they harass a paying customer? It makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I don't wanna hurt anybody unless it just has to be. But it would feel good to slap him around a bit.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NiteNGale2

You know what, that's what I should've done. That would've been the easiest thing to do. Don't know why I didn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Contact corporate management. Do not for one minute let these people get away with such behavior!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Fair that you heard what you heard.
Either this manager got lied to and fell for it, or was it on it. If he was in on it then he must already be on his way out or something.
I would say still complain, just address everything up till you lost your cool. The DM would appreciate to know about any games getting played.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

You see, this is the problem with getting angry and loud. Quiet anger, the kind that ends up going home wearing his enemies faces as a hat, that is the angry that gets results!

In all seriousness though, I think you are probably right that this was a set up. I would not pay it much mind from here on out. You see,what you have to remember is, that the little power tripper who put that gag together in the first place is going to die alone, with severe repeated strain injuries in his left hand and wrist.

Hardly worth bothering with really, bearing that in mind!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL I agree with you.
I took it to heart. They got me when I least expected it.
I wish I would've recorded it on my cell phone but hindsight is always 20/20.
This just makes me more observant when I go out in public. You can't let your guard down for one minute.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What i would have done is asked for another person to speak to.

Not what i would have done is, stand there lecturing.

Some people handle situation well some dont, it seems the latter took place here.

Living in one of the most multicultural place in north america, it seems quite odd for someone to speak in a different language for no reason.

I thinking maybe they left their mic on, or pressed reply to "next person in line", which happened to be the OP.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream
She was speaking to me. There's no doubt about that. We have a low population of foreign people here so speaking Hindi at a McDonalds would make no sense. Speaking any other language, other than English, would make no sense here right now. The population here is high nineties percentile white. Probably 99%. I speak two other languages, but Hindi is not one of them. Even if I did speak Hindi I would've requested her to speak English as I did. If I'm at a Mexican restaurant I speak Spanish unless they break that by speaking English back to me. Then I won't try again.

Also, although I probably didn't do the right thing and just pull up to the window, I didn't escalate the situation, the manager did. I was calm until the manager screamed at me and started preaching liberal non-sense to me. That's when I snapped.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Dude! dont feed that crap to a four year old!!!

^THIS^ and only this.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Dude! dont feed that crap to a four year old!!!

^THIS^ and only this.

Exactly! No sympathy for someone who would feed that to their child.

I wouldn't be caught dead at any fast food restaurant, however, I would have said, "I am sorry, I can't understand you, must be the machine." then pulled up. If someone is trying to get a rise out of you, you lose if they get to you. I do that all the time when calling customer support, and ask to speak to a manager.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I once went to a mcdonalds with a friend and ordered "a mcChicken" and the woman was like "a mcChicken?" and i replied "yes one mcChicken." and a few minutes later she hands me a bag with EIGHT mcChickens in it. We then proceeded to get into an argument because she refused to take them back asking me what she was going to do with seven sandwiches. The manager had to come and take the money off my bill because she also charged me for all 8 as well and my friend said she was glaring at us the entire time we were walking out of the store. It's one of the reasons I don't go to mcdonalds any more, that and the food is disgusting for you...cheap and fast, but disgusting.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So, you could not hear the order taker? is your "toyo Tocoma" loud? Was your radio loud? were you on a cell phone?

You do know that there are humans on the other side wearing only one earpeice and all of the equipement beeps incessently and there are screaming 'people' at the counter and that early morning/late night have skeleton crews?

The reaction of the manager is totally appropriate to a person who does not order at the box, who starts insulting the underpaid employee, and then swearing a bluestreak, in front of a child no less.
Yet, Mac's set the trap to make you look bad.

Do people come to your job and summon the spirits of Andrew Dice Clay and Sam Kinnison (less the humor)?

McDonald's is a place staffed by real people with real lives and they make real food. It is not a vending machine.
Do you get 'bad service' all the time? Could it be that you are a bad customer?

I have worked at McDonalds for years and known many others who have and gone on to bigger things.

QSC for all forever!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

A flurry of profanity left my mouth that would make a sailor cover his ears. I think I even hurt my tongue whilst doing it. Then, I said F U you effing blank(use your imagination). My sons eyes opened really wide. He heard the worst of the worst. My son said "he's a mean man!!". I dumped the clutch in my Toyo Tacoma

so youre happy to take your 4 yr old to mcdonalds and then go nuts at the employees?
sorry, but i think the problem in this situation was most likely you.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

I don't feed my kids that crap too often. I'm with you guys on that. This particular morning, we didn't have time for breakfast at the house and my son gets a little sick at his stomach in the mornings and I didn't want him throwing up in the store because he done that before one morning when we didn't have time to eat, so, this was why I stopped there.

No one deserves to be treated this way at a food place, or anywhere else. It isn't right. Why not just be a good human being and help people? Especially when you know they're in a hurry and coming there to begin with.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Redboxin
I always turn my radio off when ordering, ALWAYS. And no, my truck is stock(not loud at all). I am not a cell phone person. We could hear each other perfectly, it had nothing to do with that. She did not speak English, she only spoke in Hindi. I tried 3-4 times calmly to get her to understand, that's when I asked her to speak English. I wasn't being an a-hole about it, really, I wasn't. Not until I pulled up to the window and the manager was staring at me and started running his mouth. I don 't need that crap and won't take it from anybody. He attacked me.

Also, I have a lot of compassion for people who work #-jobs. I was a cook for KFC when I was young. I know how it is. I don't go around mistreating people, or taking my anger out on them. I hope the best for people. Although I try not to swear in front of my kids, sometimes it happens. It's life. I'm not a religious person so to me, they're only words, however, I try not to cuss in front of my kids because the last things I want is them going to school and letting it rip.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku
I don't go nuts on anybody unless somebody really pushes me. The manager did that. I did not mistreat the lady taking my order at any time. And again, we rarely eat fast food. You're entitled to your opinion, though. I just wish you coulda been there to witness it, then I think you would see it differently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join