It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Answer From Jesse...Well, His Team Actually.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: jude11

What's with the vendetta? You don't even have to click any Ventura-related links, I'm not sure where your anger is coming from? We all have bad days but sometimes you need someone to just tell you to get over it so .. yeah. It was kinda blown out of proportion and wasn't even a problem :s

eta sorry I wasnt very clear but this response is more towards your threads that were closed since the convo couldnt continue there.

Vendetta?

Just questions.

I'm still allowed right?

Damn I hope so.

Peace[/quote
Must move to a free speech area for questions Jude......
I am not a Ventura fan....the conspiracy theory show was shallow and sensationalist with little new info and a lot of plain old bull#....if that's the quality they present count me out.....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

The way I look at it is, The day I start sending ATS checks for the services they provide, is the day I get to complain about the AD's and promotions they run.

Its the way of the world, someone has to pay for band width.

As long as its not auto starting audio ads, cause theres a special place in hell for people who use those, Im cool with it.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Not impressed with mr. ventura he's turning ats into a three ring circus. .. let him boost his overinflated ego elsewhere so that here people can continue to seek truth without the sideshow antics.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I read the other two threads. Jude did not seem angry at all, just concerned.

Just my opinion.

Just my observation.
edit on 23-4-2014 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think some members are just feeling him out, and rightfully so. I stopped watching Mr. Ventura long ago because he always stops short of the truth and who's behind what. But it will be interesting to see what he contributes. Some good may come of it.

-To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: minusinfinity
So is it unwise to say what I think about Jesse?

"Conspiracy Theory". ? LOL.

Is he still hiding in Mexico?

At least on some news stations we can still question and Doubt guests.

I'm stumped.

Peace

Very few stations. Most stations screen people calls so the guest will not get a question they don't want to talk about.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Not impressed with mr. ventura he's turning ats into a three ring circus. .. let him boost his overinflated ego elsewhere so that here people can continue to seek truth without the sideshow antics.

Jesse isn't turning ATS into anything just like any of the other celebrities who are on ATS have changed it in any way. Whenever something new is placed in a forum there are always people that will become upset or "concerned" that it will put the forum in a bad light. Also seeing that the topics that Jesse talks about are the same things we talk about here then this forum is nothing but one big sideshow antic. So to the people who are complaining about Jesse being here just don't click on any of his threads.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

Don't you love it when people complain about free stuff?

If ATS is doing this to pay the bills then I'm ok with that.
Servers and bandwidth are not free.

As members we should all remember that in "the game" you never go after the player. You go after the ball.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join