It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Answer From Jesse...Well, His Team Actually.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I asked and I received!

That's all I wanted as well as many other members...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"All posts from this, Offthegrid, account are from the show team. Jesse will be on ATS himself as well replying to questions and you will know it's him because it will come from his account- Jesse Ventura. We love the comments in the forums, they are some of the most informed that we've seen and will also be featuring questions from ATS members in the show, beginning in a few weeks. If you have any questions for the Governor, or topic suggestions for us to cover, let us know! "

Thank You from ATS as well as Jesse and his team!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if we could only get this thread opened again so as to openly discuss Jesse and his YAY/NAY contribution...all is well.

Peace

edit on 23-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

What's with the vendetta? You don't even have to click any Ventura-related links, I'm not sure where your anger is coming from? We all have bad days but sometimes you need someone to just tell you to get over it so .. yeah. It was kinda blown out of proportion and wasn't even a problem :s

eta sorry I wasnt very clear but this response is more towards your threads that were closed since the convo couldnt continue there.
edit on 23-4-2014 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

It is annoying. Getting Jesse thrown at you from every angle. I was getting angry to...Fair play to jude11

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
mr ventura and ora.tv know which side of the bread their butter is on...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So is it unwise to say what I think about Jesse?

"Conspiracy Theory". ? LOL.

Is he still hiding in Mexico?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

What's with the vendetta? You don't even have to click any Ventura-related links, I'm not sure where your anger is coming from? We all have bad days but sometimes you need someone to just tell you to get over it so .. yeah. It was kinda blown out of proportion and wasn't even a problem :s

eta sorry I wasnt very clear but this response is more towards your threads that were closed since the convo couldnt continue there.

Vendetta?

Just questions.

I'm still allowed right?

Damn I hope so.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

Must be the stresses of modern life that make people get angry so easily, maybe you and jude should try living Off The Grid for a bit

of course you can ask

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

At least on some news stations we can still question and Doubt guests.

I'm stumped.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

I believe my own theories. Not ones that are forced down my throat and are put here for the cash..Deny ignorance is a thing of the past in many parts here

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: TheDoctor46

Must be the stresses of modern life that make people get angry so easily, maybe you and jude should try living Off The Grid for a bit

of course you can ask

link   

Just provide substance opposing to or supporting with what's being said.

link   

Where is anger you speak of in the OP? I didn't see any. Should we not question those who are informing others around us? You seem to have a lot of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Thanks for the insight and observations of ignorance, surely you have made me a better man. If you correctly read the eta of my post you will see that I'm not referring to his OP but the overall tone of his threads today.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Or maybe we see it for the cash in and popularity boost it really is

Jesse already admitted he was in it for the money

No offence but...Jesse sounded like a noob on most topics he gave a reply to
edit on 23-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

I'm stumped.

Peace

Whats there to be stumped about? The show hasn't even gotten into full swing and people are already complaining and making accusations and assumptions. Quite frankly it's rude. I know that Jesse Ventura is just a person like anyone else and the fact he is famous doesn't make him any better than you or I, but maybe some of the members here could do a better job of showing some courtesy? It's embarrassing. I'm sure the staff that helped set it up were under the impression it would be well received and probably feel terrible about some of the behavior displayed here.

Not many forums on the internet go to the lengths ATS has to enrich it's own community. You'd think there would be a bit more appreciation of that fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I'm new and I'm not sure what this is all about. So Jesse is going to be a guest on ATS?

Is it a one time thing if so when will this happen is there a link?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

I'm stumped.

Peace

Whats there to be stumped about? The show hasn't even gotten into full swing and people are already complaining and making accusations and assumptions. Quite frankly it's rude. I know that Jesse Ventura is just a person like anyone else and the fact he is famous doesn't make him any better than you or I, but maybe some of the members here could do a better job of showing some courtesy? It's embarrassing. I'm sure the staff that helped set it up were under the impression it would be well received and probably feel terrible about some of the behavior displayed here.

Not many forums on the internet go to the lengths ATS has to enrich it's own community. You'd think there would be a bit more appreciation of that fact.

Simply,

When I'm presented with a guest I expect that guest to respond in kind.

NOT post and run with absolutely NO substance.

or...

Have your staff Post and run with same..

I expect that from a President...not from a member/like minded individual/guest/...GUEST!...of ATS.

Now that I have an explanation, it's all good. That's all I asked for.

I guess I expect too much.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

a reply to: DeadSeraph

I'm new and I'm not sure what this is all about. So Jesse is going to be a guest on ATS?

Is it a one time thing if so when will this happen is there a link?

He is here as a guest of ours and will be posting as offthegriD.

Enjoy!

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

I'm stumped.

Peace

First impressions go a very long way

People have a right to express there opinions, disappointments, and concerns I don't think that's rude tbh

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Members!

Note that I AM NOT ANGRY! Many seem to be suggesting this.

I am simply questioning.

If I can't ask questions then what are we Doing here? It's the same as Jesse posting and answering. The SAME! Or maybe my questions and suspicions are less valid than his?

Get a Grip Folks!

We are ATS...NOT CNN.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join