It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Marine-Police Officer defending Bundy Ranch Issues Reflective Wake Up Call To All Americans

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"The lessons we learn sometimes are written on the tombstones of others."

Immortal words from this patriotic former vet, who is out at the Bundy ranch, with many sleepless days and nights. He says he came to a chilling revelation while out at the ranch one night, and for the first time was actually afraid of what US federal tyranny could, and would do to its citizens.

What struck me was when he talks about how he always felt like he was on the good side, being a marine and cop. He mentions how freedom could be changed into a prison overnight- if the American people don't wake up and stand together united to defeat this domestic enemy threat.

It reminded me of the day I read about Operation Northwoods. My life changed that day forever, sending me on a desperate search for more information. "My government would never ever do that, and kill 300 innocent civilians to justify a war against Cuba" I kept thinking.

Wrong. YES. THEY WOULD.

I urge you to take ten minutes and hear what he has to say. For he has apparently woken up- but he's still just yawning. Wait till he smells the coffee and eats a few research meals! Then he will truly be ready for the day- with a vengeance. I hope he looks at his stats and sees his video linked to this ATS thread. If you do, then please join in the discussions here. For you are not alone.

What's it going to take? Waking up more people like you, that's what. So trudge on, my bruddas.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I live a long ways from the Bundy ranch....across an international border even....but my spirit is with these patriots...and I am ready for the backlash of the people....are you..............

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've considered how well of a 'network' the fed is comprised of...

By the time people have begun to unionize a network to stand against this beast, it will begin the previously blue-printed phase that keeps the will of such a unionization from occurring...

That phase began roughly 60 years ago?

Money is a sword, stop caressing it.

edit on (4/23/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

This man Deserves a medal from the people because any Govt. medal would not cover nor acknowledge his bravery.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Good find OP.

The fellow is having his thoughts, and he is on the ball there, while he is seeing all the Federal propaganda too...remember the way the grazing fees issue was put out, like as if Bundy was dodging paying, when all the legal aspects go back years?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Somewhere in America there's still a heart, and a soul. It's clearly represented by the essence of this stoic individual. Although a dying breed, this is a real American. As long as people like this are standing, there will be hope for this country.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death." --Sun Tzu

edit on 23-4-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I saw his video announcing he and bus partner are headed out to Bundy ranch. This experience definitely reinforced his convictions prior to this historic event and he was right in the middle of it.

I am just an average American who has no military background, but using this event as a dry run in a lot of prep for next event.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That is some heavy stuff. Quite compelling.

This is going to gather momentum and be used as a drag net.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: geniune

Ummm WTH???

Post deleted in 5...4...3...2...1...

edit on 4/24/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

you know jude, that is one hell of an idea. A privately funded "People's Medal" Award, that would go to outstanding Americans that take brave, courageous action to uphold the constitution and fight insane, tyrannical government.

I could see it now:
1) Form a committee of average citizens
2) Raise some meager funds, say 5,000.00 starting capitol.
3) Design a prestigious medal, made of pure gold, and have several minted.
4) Entertain and look into submissions of nomination from the public.
5) Insure that awards are publicized via alternative, and if possible MSM.

Effects:
More people wanting that award, and thus more people doing things to counter tyranny. Hopefully, snowball effect.

Hmm, I like that idea so much I might be willing to participate in that. But only after I finish my book (the thread in my sig). And as an afterthought, perhaps I will entertain the idea of donating half of all book proceeds to that fund. Hmm.
edit on Thu Apr 24th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I hope they take bundy's ranch and his cattle and sell them both off...he's a tax cheat, a welfare rancher...he's had 2 court trials on this and lost both, he's been a tax cheat for 20 years, BLM even offered to cut his grazing tax payment from 5 bucks a head to 1.25, but he said screw you, I won't obey the law......let me ask you, if I came onto your land with some of my cattle and had them eat your grass for free, even when you knew it was against the law, and I kept doing it year after year, is that ok with you?....would all these patriots come and point guns at you, to defend me, so I could run my cattle on your land for free?
by the way, why aren't you in North Carolina standing up to duke energy that's poisoning people and their kids drinking water?....why aren't you in Nebraska, standing with your guns drawn to protest, to stop the keystone pipeline going through people's property who don't want it there? why aren't you all out in those fracking locations standing up for the regular joe who works hard, pays his taxes, and plays by the rules, when his families drinking water can be lit on fire?....no way right?.....you want to protect a tax cheat, because that's against the "guvmint"....fighting against all these corporations that are screwing people over, is something you don't give a damn about....why?.....because you are freedom-loving patriots....
edit on 24-4-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

top topics

join