posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:12 AM
a reply to: jude11
you know jude, that is one hell of an idea. A privately funded "People's Medal" Award, that would go to outstanding Americans that take brave,
courageous action to uphold the constitution and fight insane, tyrannical government.
I could see it now:
1) Form a committee of average citizens
2) Raise some meager funds, say 5,000.00 starting capitol.
3) Design a prestigious medal, made of pure gold, and have several minted.
4) Entertain and look into submissions of nomination from the public.
5) Insure that awards are publicized via alternative, and if possible MSM.
More people wanting that award, and thus more people doing things to counter tyranny. Hopefully, snowball effect.
Hmm, I like that idea so much I might be willing to participate in that. But only after I finish my book (the thread in my sig). And as an
afterthought, perhaps I will entertain the idea of donating half of all book proceeds to that fund. Hmm.
edit on Thu Apr 24th 2014 by
TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)