It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor calims stripers drugged him and forced him to spend 135 thousand dollars....Yeah Right...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here's the lowdown

Basically New Jersey cardiologist Zyad Younan is accused of stiffing the jiggle joint out of 135 grand.

Oh wait, it gets better.

Younan’s father, also a cardiologist, said the bill was on their joint corporate credit card.

I can see it my head now--- Daddy Doctor says
"Son--- We need to talk about this Bill"

That’s when Doctor Jr. claims he had never stepped inside the strip club, but if he did, well then, he must have been drugged, according to the court papers.

after all it's well known strippers hang outside these clubs with mind altering substances just waiting for poor innocent corporate credit card holding young Doctors to meander into their tangled webs, right?

But---The club says it has him on video on all four dates in question...Seeming to be having himself a very good time--- for a man who was drugged up by those shameless hussies and dragged against his will into that den of immorality and scarlet floozies! The poor, poor man...

Hahahahahahahahaha------

edit on 23-4-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What service could they possibly have provided that is worth $130,000?
I couldnt possibly imagine.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps Yea poor poor guy . Hey were they Corporate strippers just doing what Corporations always do like increase profits ? Poor fella would never know what hit him lol

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

4 nights of ballin out of control at a strip club can be costly

May have been buying drinks for everyone, buying dances, ect...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dude....

We all know boobies come with a price.
But Manhattan strip club boobies... were talking gold plated high dollar boobies now!

Still if you read all the way to the end of the article

The cover charge for the flesh emporium is $20, and bottles of champagne can top $1,000 each. Meals for individuals are easily around $250 per person, and people can put the cost of in-house script on their cards to tip the dancers.

All I can say is those kinds of services are WAY out of my budget!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sorry but even drugged you don't lose your memory or can you be influenced to this extent, he likely got snip faced and started showing off

No sympathy

Only jealousy

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

All I can say is I'm totally in the wrong business!

Struggling to support my wife and two kids.
Of course no one would ever trust me to be their heart doctor, but I could be a club owner.

Lets see, from one guy alone, they net 33.75 grand per night, over the 4 nights he was there.
one guy... how many other customers did they have?

Oh yeah I'm totally in the wrong biz

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Approximately 6500 lap dances. Or one lap dance lasting 216 hours

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Actually, an occurrence such as this isn't so far out of the realm of possibility.

A drug called Scopolamine, aka (Devils Breath) has been used by criminals to entice victims into literally, and seemingly willingly, hand over thousands/millions of dollars and even most of - if not all of their personal possessions.

Real Life Zombie Drug Scopolamine Causes Terror

A drug called Scopolamine other wise known as the Devils Breath which grows naturally in Columbia is causing terror as criminals use the drug to victimize men and women in the most heinous ways possible. The drug is not a new drug by any means but just now is getting quite a bit of mainstream press for its uses. The Nazi’s used the drug scopolamine in their experiments and during the 60′s the CIA used it as well in experiments and released a document in September of 1993 outlining what they did with it.

Roofies aka Rohpynol were made in the early 70′s to sedate people during operations and creeps and vile criminals have used it to prey on people. Scopolamine however is far more terrifying because it acts like a roofie but also takes away all of your control and worse yet blocks your short-term memory so you will not remember the events at all.

1 gram of Scopolamine costs 50 peso’s and it appears to have no real practical use other then to cause sheer terror and victimize people. The drug which comes from a tree called the Barrachero which grows in Columbia will cause hallucinations if you ingest the pollen but worse yet if you consume the extracted scopolamine you are put into a zombie like state where you will have no memory of what happens and are under the command of the person who gives it to you.

You can be slipped the drug Scopolamine and be told to murder somebody and you will comply and wake up without any memory of the event. Manchurian Candidate anyone? If you have the urge to visit Columbia might I suggest you avoid the strip clubs where apparently it is quite rampant as women are dosing men with it and robbing them blind and in some cases robbing and then murdering them.

I'd like to know the drug that the Doctor claims he was under the influence of. People who have been victimized by Scopolamine, often have know idea that they have been given any drugs at all. And in their overwhelming state of sudden euphoria; are more than willing to comply with any instructions given to them by whomever.

I've seen a few documentarys on it, one of which is available at the (Link)

Very interesting however, if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What service is even worth 100? What, if anything, could these women "possibly" provide to me that's worth my while that's "new", and isn't primal instinct? LOLNOTHINGATALLGETOUTTAHERELOLOLOL

I could go see dash Berlin for 50 in admission, or 25 for dual shows (kill Paris & DJ Candyland), 50 for gas and 10-20 dollars for a double shot of Patrón, drop 40-60 on Spencers or OddFuture merch and still have a few left out of 200, have my straight Edge buddy drive us back home. But spend that much on a few ho-bags? Yeah whatever.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Of course the most plausible explanation based on the evidence is that this guy willingly spent this money. However, it is not unheard of for someone to be drugged and then "coerced" into giving up or spending money. In fact, this is a common tactic in some tourist destinations. A specific drug is used that eliminates all inhibitions, and makes a person docile and complacent, virtually agreeing with anything the perpetrator says. So they actually get them to hand over their money willingly. Maybe they do this so they will have some legal recourse in the event that they are captured, as well as give themselves time to get away before the drugs wear off and the person realizes what has happened.

But in this case the guy went back multiple times, which seems a little fishy if in fact he was taken advantage of. And I would think that it would take a very specific substance to cause someone to willingly comply with all requests, as opposed to most illegal substances, which would probably act in a different manner, such as causing the person to become confused and disoriented, after which the person could simply have their money taken from them.

So anyway, I think all signs point to this guy making an excuse for his bad life choices, including horrible spending habits, lol. I cannot imagine what he spent that much money on. Well I can imagine I suppose. Maybe he has no concept of how much money is worth in the US, lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
awww now strippers are something to look down on huh. Kids embarrassed so "I was drugged?"

You know some of those ladies are very talented and put a lot of time and effort into their work. Its getting to be an art.

If you lost that much money... lol they must have been pretty damn good.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Scopolamine and Cocaine come from the same place.....It was only a matter of time.

Does anyone know what effect the presence of an MAO inhibitor would have were Scopolamine subsequently injested?

Can Scopolamine be delivered by DMSO?

new topics

top topics

join