It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanny Cam Isn't just for Nannies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It's funny how they gave this distinction to the spy camera...it was intended to monitor caregivers for abuse with children.

The security camera is used for so much more, but there are some things it could be used for that I wonder if is not being used enough in other settings to document abuse elsewhere.

I have an elderly father who is in a hospital. The treatment of the elderly when in hospitals is often suspect and hard to prove after the fact, who is going to believe an old fart huh? I think my Dad needs a teddy bear...don't you?

My sister works at a law firm. She is not bad looking and is expected to dress a certain way, but she is always getting unwanted advances from certain people in her firm and clients making obnoxious comments. I think my sister needs a teddy bear...don't you?

There are many ways to use this besides nannies, I am sure there are some legalities involved in the right to privacy, but I would rather worry about that after I proved someone was doing something they shouldn't be, I would take the risk...wouldn't you?
edit on 23-4-2014 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree Do you have something to add ? a vid maybe :>)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nah, it was just a suggestion for people to use this as a way to catch nefarious behavior of others.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree You might be just a tad behind the times .There are lots of vids on the youtube with people getting caught in compromising situations .Where I live there has been some senior care home workers that have lost their jobs and some may have actually been put in jail .There may even be a move on for care homes to have full monitoring of staff to stop the abuse ....peace

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nope. Not behind the times. I am aware that this has been used effectively, forgive me for suggesting it could help others who might not think of it as an option.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Need for a house has been a always a primary importance for entire life of any person. This necessity intensify the life when you get old. Senior community NJ can become a great option in such conditions. Well, the idea of applying Cam in care center is a good idea.

new topics

top topics

join