It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You're dead," Minnesota Homeowner Told Teen Burglar

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kryties

Like you said she was dying on the ground anyway so I guess he felt it was more humane to not let her suffer.

I know that sounds cold but if she's dying she's dying.

Wow, just.....wow.

Thankyou for proving my point.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Nope, I wouldn't. I would leave them where they were. Just because someone says they believe in the right to protect their home doesn't mean we're going to go about hiding body parts or cleaning up blood. Come on! What this guy did May have been excessive, he should be able to protect his home.

link   

link   

I believe the guy should get convicted of some type of unnecessary cruelty type of charge(if that's a real charge). He went out of his way to make sure they suffered and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I believe the guy should get convicted of some type of unnecessary cruelty type of charge(if that's a real charge). He went out of his way to make sure they suffered and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

No, he didn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I agree with you on this, he is not the judge to weather or not she was dying or not and should have called 911 immediately but took his sweet time doing it. Something not right about this guy is all I'm saying

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If all this is true then I don't think he was scared, I think he was extremely angry.

I think he's a coward and a peice of $h!t for killing that girl.

It seems like he knew what was going down. It's just inhumane IMO, I think he could of used non-lethal tactics.

Then again the cops may have just shown up and shot everybody...but killing the young girl execution style is just wrong.

These kids were making some really crappy decisions and deserved some serious consequences, but not that....

Geez, bunch of bloodthirsty peeps up in here....
edit on 23-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I agree with you on this, he is not the judge to weather or not she was dying or not and should have called 911 immediately but took his sweet time doing it. Something not right about this guy is all I'm saying

I'd say his reaction was completely normal for someone who's been repeatedly victimized.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Why, because she's a girl?
I think she was a piece of human filth for her crime.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Couple questions.

1 What's a "tarp"? Anybody?

2 A 65-year old man is "old"?

Jesus, I'd better get some living done before I get "old" lol

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
Exactly, when someone continually makes bad choices and decides to turn down the path of crime, this kind of situation always has the chance of happening.

What's that saying...One of these days you are going to mess with the wrong person. Well these kids messed with the wrong guy.

Too bad so sad, yeah right.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Couple questions.

1 What's a "tarp"? Anybody?

2 A 65-year old man is "old"?

Jesus, I'd better get some living done before I get "old" lol

1. Plastic cover used to cover things

2. It's the mileage

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
2. It's the mileage

I"m 52 and chronically ill. I consider myself old. Others who are 52 are healthy and out waterskiing and skydiving. Old is relative. Compared to a healthy 18 year old man who was involved in sports ... the 65 year old man was old.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Why, because she's a girl? I think she was a piece of human filth for her crime.

Because she was a 17 year old girl yes. She was making really bad choices but wasn't out to kill the guy.

She was just a kid in my mind, not human filth.
edit on 23-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Plenty of kids round my way that are human filth. Try getting out into the big world a bit more often.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Some people don't think about other people being ill or weak. I'm 51. Also ill.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Why are some posters ignoring the fact that this old man has every right to kill these punk intruders?

I would ask of you why you are ignoring the facts in this case? Because they don't fit your world view? You are just as bad as those who called for Zimmerman's head after he was acquitted.

Almost every poster in this thread is pro-gun. But some of us act responsibly, while I can see that some should never own a firearm.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join