It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New drone strike in Yemen kills 55 Al Qaeda militants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
hellfire missiles from above is all they deserve.

Hellfire missiles hey? At least you's aren't shy about showing who's side your really fighting for. The sad thing for you is evil always loses in the end.
edit on 24-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

keep killing them for the next 10000yrs if need be.

America will be gone within 10000 years. The way things are going America will be gone in 50 years.
edit on 24-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
no matter how much fire power and tech you have you will never beat Al Qaeda...it's not a group, it's a ideology.
Anyone at any time can plan and execute a attack under the banner of The Base.
Remember The US Shock and awe in Iraq.....Damp Squib compared to what 19 men achieved on sept 11 2001.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

hellfire missiles from above is all they deserve.

Hellfire missiles hey? At least you's aren't shy about showing who's side your really fighting for. The sad thing for you is evil always loses in the end.

yeah, kinda sucks being on the losing side.

but you want to throw evil in the mix? yes, evil will loose.

tough noogies. what side are you fighting for?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

keep killing them for the next 10000yrs if need be.

America will be gone within 10000 years. The way things are going America will be gone in 50 years.

so will everything else. 50 yrs? chelsea hasn't started her run yet.

you have to keep smacking the mofo to make them stop.

yeah, pound them into the ground.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
no matter how much fire power and tech you have you will never beat Al Qaeda...it's not a group, it's a ideology.
Anyone at any time can plan and execute a attack under the banner of The Base.
Remember The US Shock and awe in Iraq.....Damp Squib compared to what 19 men achieved on sept 11 2001.

ACtually there is a way to beat a ideaology. You have to change its believers outlook.OR you have to totally wipe out all traces of it including women children and men who practice it. It can be done its been done before in the past. Killing off all the imams would be a start. OR introduce a tailored virus to target the arabs alone(possible these days btw with something like nanomachines) and slowly but surely eliminate the males leaving only females. WHo are generally more docile and less violent. I call that one the mass effect solution/(like a genophage for arabs lol)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The replies in this thread are exactly why the US and other countries get away with everything they do to us, others and the rest of the world.

They do something = We argue amongst ourselves like children.

It should be...

They do something WRONG = We make sure they know and make it stop.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So would that be just the full bloods? Maybe you should target them no-good half-breeds as well. Hell, my families Sicilian, lot of Mudejar influence there as well, so am I on your list too? Tell you what, why don't you just go jump off something..that'd be the best solution.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: yuppa

So would that be just the full bloods? Maybe you should target them no-good half-breeds as well. Hell, my families Sicilian, lot of Mudejar influence there as well, so am I on your list too? Tell you what, why don't you just go jump off something..that'd be the best solution.

I do not think Sicilians are arab desent are they? I said the arab countries alone. The advantage of a nano controlled virus is that you can tell it to stay put. IT can be made air borne or water bourne or spread by touch alone or sex. And I didnt say a killing virus. just one where it outputs more females instead of males. A bloodless end to the muslim ideaology of Jihad leaving the peaceful side of it intact because almost all arab females are more peaceful.

And I have already jumped of a few piers in my life. its pretty fun. I should Alert your post for being A attmpt to troll me though. Sheesh I think a virus that produces more females is way better because usually they are way hotter than men ever could be. Say a 1 in 50 birthrate of a male would work well since they are suppossed to get 72 virgins already.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

too bad. they do the same more often.

what honor do they get blowing up a market of women and kids?

their own people!
a reply to: tsingtao

The usual predictable, "they do it too!" response. Really? Is that the best you can come up with? That's school yard stuff. Embarrassing...

So they commit terrible acts of violence and you respond by throwing your principles out of the window and sinking to their level?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yemen is, and always be, problematic. When the Bureau was there after the Cole attack they found out that there are 3 times as may guns as there are people. People carry automatic weapons daily-don't leave home without them. They carry Maadi ak47 the cheap take off of the AK 47.

Try to remember that this is a country where if your donkey is less that 10 years old you are considered wealthy. There is simply nothing for young males to do other than join terrorist groups.

The Black Banners by Ali H. Soufan and Daniel Freedman present a good picture of how unlawful the entire country is.

edit on 14-5-2014 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join