posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:40 AM
a reply to: shaneslaughta
I feel for ya, bro. It's the worst. My dad got it once all over his body from cutting down a tree with the neighbor. It was horrible. It's
hellish. In fact, I used to say that if I went to hell, for me it would be covered in poison ivy with a cold cup of coffee in my hand and perpetual
'explosive fluids' emitted from my guts.
Anyway - sorry to the OP for derailing. Interesting conversation, though. Be careful out there, peeps!
ETA: To make up for derailing the topic, here's a source for facts about giant hogweed:
Giant Hogweed 8 Facts
Apparently the stuff makes skin photosensitive...
at the source they show pics of the rash, and say that if the sap gets in your eyes is how it can blind you. Nasty stuff.
Not itchy, though, from what I can tell. Just awful. And leaves scars (which P.I. never does, at least on me).
edit on 4/23/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)