College Professor On Tape: Republicans are "Racists, Misogynist, Money-grubbing people"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher
a reply to: rickynews

Even if this professor was directly attacking republicanism or conservatism in general, so what? I myself have a severely biased college professor who passionately promotes a liberal political agenda while scoffing at conservative ideology. I leave every class period with a little anger, but...

Despite the two-step-flow of communication, she should be allowed to express these views as an academic authority figure. Everybody loses when college professors cannot express their political views to students no matter how far-fetched they may be. Can you imagine our outrage if a conservative professor was being stonewalled for expressing his views?

does his rant have anything to do with his class? what was it?

creative writing or politics?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
I do not care for his blanket opinions at all, but I do wonder was he asked for his opinion?

I get that college is meant for learning but I think that college students for the most part are able to think for themselves. Seems to me that in the end his rant would have the opposite effect anyways.

valid question.

but the over the topness of it all, is just weird, no matter what.

i don't even remember teachers talking about the nazi's like that.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If the Nutty Professor wants to rant like that, then perhaps he should run as a Democrat for elected office, since there are sure to be many Democratic vacancies after the 2014 mid-term elections.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but when your ideology is the dumbing down of the citizens, re-writing history to suit your political bias, working aggressively to hamper people's rights to vote or even control their own bodies, making damn sure that only the rich get richer. Then yes. It's all true.

Conservatism and the Republican party are so far gone from the party they used to be. So far gone from a party that actually has the people's interests at heart, it's a sad shadow of it's former self.

People who are conservative nowadays look more and more exclusionary every day. It's a terrible thing. Using lies, manipulation, and rhetoric to try and cow the people into voting for them. Each lie they have told gets reveled only to have to wade through even more lies.

What we will witness in the coming years will be the inevitable extinction of the GOP as a party. It will split into the TPM, and other "grass roots" conservative movements. Enabling a more unified Democratic party to gain near permanent control over the house, the senate and the white house.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I'm sorry, but when your ideology is the dumbing down of the citizens, re-writing history to suit your political bias, working aggressively to hamper people's rights to vote or even control their own bodies, making damn sure that only the rich get richer. Then yes. It's all true.

Strange I read that and immediately thought you were talking about the last two terms under Obama and his administration......and the Democrat controlled Washington

woops
edit on 4/24/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews

If the Nutty Professor wants to rant like that, then perhaps he should run as a Democrat for elected office, since there are sure to be many Democratic vacancies after the 2014 mid-term elections.

Seeing the approval rating of the Republicans vs the Democrats I doubt it will go the GOP's way. It's looks like the GOP will be lucky if they hold onto anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 I swear sometimes you just make stuff up out of thin air.In the latest (April 14th) polls Democrats are shown to have an approval rating of around 30% for to 60% against.
one of many examples

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
also this from the inquisitr:

Based upon President Obama’s approval rating in 2014, some analysts are already predicting it’s possible the Democrats could lose control of the House and Senate during the Mid-term elections.

In a related report by The Inquisitr, back in 2013 Obama’s approval rating was compared to George W. Bush and the Republican president was actually more popular during the same time frame in their presidencies. The Obama approval rating was down to 42 percent although previous polls had President Obama at only 37 percent in October. As a comparison, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton all exceeded a 60 percent approval rating when last measured

Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: QueenofSpades

i just finished watching the video....

Speaking of 1855:

In 1855, the Democratic Party prepared to fight Republicans in order to uphold slavery.

After the Republican Party eliminated slavery and gave blacks the Right to Vote, the Democratic Party funded a terrorist wing called the KKK to intimidate these newly voting blacks into voting Democrat.

Once the Republican party banned the KKK, the Democratic Party instituted Jim Crow Laws.

I could go on, but just wanted the professor to reiterate on the Democratic Party's love of minorities in the past 200 years....

Here's the deal. In 1896 the upstart People's Party fused with the Democratic Party and the Democrats replaced the much more conservative Grover Cleveland as their nominee with the much more progressive William Jennings Bryan. Although he didn't win the elections, his ideas were highly influential within the party and when the Democrats had a congressional majority during the Wilson presidency (1913-1921), they passed legislation based on Bryan's platform.

It was during this time that the Republicans became increasingly more conservative. By the time FDR was elected (1932), the Democrats and the Republicans had entirely switched places with the Democrats becoming the progressive party and the Republicans the conservative one.

Would you agree in light of this that your comments seem a bit off?

The magical party switch-a-roo...

Works everytime, heh?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: QueenofSpades

There's one of those bw***h's at the local university. She almost breathes fire and chews up conservatives when they wish her a nice day. I never ceased to be amazed at her instantaneous capacity to turn a neutral to kind and pleasant greating or comment into something unrecognizably hideous, evil, prickly and stabby.

She uses every excuse and no excuse to blather on, spew, rant her ignorant fire breathing nonsense virtually every class. Students think she's a joke unless they are already soooo far down the cavernous hole toward being the Morlach's dinner that they no longer have a brain left to think for themselves.

OF COURSE . . . drum roll . . . she "teaches" sociology . . . that is . . . the few minutes of class when she's NOT ranting and spewing liberal idiocies.

LOL!! Absolutely!!

I think the socialogy professors are the worst. They usually teach 'victimization" too.

I kid you not, I have a friend that teaches this nonsense and is CONVINCED that the black community is in the state that it is because of....

you guessed it. SLAVERY.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofSpades

SHEESH. NO SURPRISE THERE.

Were things to progress another several thousand years, I could imagine the successors to "sociologists" whining the same tiresome blather.

. . . get a life, folks. . . .

It's NOT WHAT HAPPENS to an individual that is the deciding factor . . . on the whole; on average; generally.

RESEARCH IS EMPHATICALLY CLEAR . . .

THE DECIDING FACTOR IS:

drum roll . . .

HOW the individual RESPONDS to whatever has happened to them--PARTICULARLY WITH THEIR ATTITUDES . . . their words . . . and their deeds.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.

Of course, certain types of ATTACHMENT DISORDER ADDICTED WHINERS would have nothing to say if they couldn't wail such irrational junk as is their habit . . . near 24/7.

BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.

It's always SEEMINGLY EASIER

IN THE SHORT TERM

to blame others than to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND PERSIST to success.

Hard work has rarely been attractive to those trained to wail,whine, throw fits and blame.

They will eventually reap what they have sown . . . and like so many humans before them,

they TOO will likely BLAME EVEN GOD for their misfortunate reaping of the cacti they planted . . . stupidly hoping to harvest mangoes and gold bricks.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join