It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Caught Tripping, Pushing Kids at Soccer Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't understand what people like that are thinking. Like what goes through their tiny pea brains? How does one justify trying to trip high school girls? Reliving a crappy highschool experience, didn't get laid, taking out his revenge now? Who knows, do they even think at all before doing these things?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spooky24
a reply to: AnteBellum

Without a doubt you are the leader of the poor souls that reduce their their own self worth by injustice collecting.

If that post made you feel the thrill of finally getting noticed then obviously you succeeded. If trolling the internet to find misfortune of anyone so someone will pay attention to you is certainly the thrill of victory.

If you want to be the Internets saddest example injustice collecting why stop with the cops. The police here, one officer's determination in particular, broke up a dog fighting operation that encompassed more than 40 horribly mistreated animals. One of the individuals arrested-with over 20 convictions for dog fighting in other states-was handled roughly by the arresting officers who were just sick and heartbroken over the conditions of the animals.

I supposed in your world these officers would be fired and this fine example of a dog trainer should be let off and paid a million for his trouble. Thankfully, no body wants to be in your world.

He had to be transferred out of state and held without bond because the inmates at the downtown jail got word this fine example of a man had done-they wanted to congratulate in person-their own special way. I know this guy is your hero for 'standing up to the law'

I know you think that cops should mind their own business and let these animals kill each other pumped up with Methamphetamine.

Again, no body wants to live in your world.

the drugs you are taking are clearly removing any grip you have on reality in this life seek help ...

as far as the cop goes what a sad sack...maybe he has not gotten over being bullied at school

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: spooky24

Did you not have enough to eat today? Sleep maybe? Or you probably don't have kids?

I think ol' Spooky is just finally saying what she/he has been tapdancing around in other posts on ATS - if a cop wants to do something, by God you let them, without any sort of question.

Sorry, Spooky, the more crap like this that comes to light, the better people will come to understand LEOs. That they're not shiny knights, coming to protect us, all sans peur et sans reproche, they're the high school bully with a gun, a jock with a rifle. The guy that got his rocks off pulling wings off flies. The job attracts that sort.

Sure, it's at least possible that that type are still in the minority. I don't think it's the "99.9 good" number you like to bandy around. More like 75/25. Maybe worse. But what really makes LEOs look like lying assholes is the cover-up part. The bit where you guys lie each other up. Where you don't check each other. Where you get to investigate yourselves, and that your oversight is dependent on your cooperation, meaning unless you're caught on video tapdancing around the corpse with a knife in your teeth, there isn't going to be a real investigation.

The "thin blue line" cop omerta makes any thinking person at least distrustful of you.

Look at this situation - if I intentionally tripped or shoved a bunch of cops running to celebrate something, after my teeth were all knocked out I'd be sentenced to life in prison. But this guy gets "it was inappropriate". It was # assault. But nothing will happen.

eta:
Who cares what the internal investigation shows? Why should the law care at all? Why is the guy not arrested by the Sheriff's Department for five or six counts of assault and battery while armed, or under color of law? Do you think he can actually make a case that he was doing his job as a LEO when he did that? Is tripping and shoving people and walking away a new sort of enforcement technique? Or is it obviously at least a misdemeanor? Why is he not being arrested and charged?

It's because there's two sorts of law. One for us, one for them. And theirs has a big police union and the prosecutors by the nads. Heck, it's gotten to the point you don't even ask 'why don't they just charge him' - it's left up to them to investigate themselves and we don't even question it. IA should be for violations of internal policy. The prosecutor is supposed to handle this sort of thing. But they always pander to the IA decision. Because they're afraid of the cops and the police unions.

In this case, it's the "Policeman of the Year". This is the cream of the local crop. And see how he behaves when he thinks he's not being watched. This IS a "good cop". And this is what he does. Just imagine what the "bad cops" do.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

“I hope he doesn't lose his job over this because we were just trying to have fun, and he's just trying to do his job, and hopefully everything works out,” said Goolsby.

You conveniently forgot that part by the girl that was tripped. Also, he was hired to keep students off the field because other games were to be played and that would have made the field unplayable. Granted, his decision, on the method used was incorrect.

The point of the reply was to showcase persons who feel a sense of empowerment, along with a longing to be noticed, by searching the web for persons who are having an unfortunate moment. The need for personal identification-while remaining hidden behind an avatar-is listed under the definition of avoidant personality disorder. Feelings of tension and apprehension, insecurity and inferiority by habitual exaggeration of the potential dangers or risks in everyday situations.

This diagnosis is strengthened by the exaggeration that all police officers are bad and anything the person can find can be misrepresented by, of course, only telling one side of the story.

Interestingly, these are merely sensory precursors, as the longer the affliction keeps hold of the person-the less the gratification. This, of course, leads to more and more highly defined attempts to find persons to-make fun of or highlight in an unfortunate situation.

Thankfully, these afflictions are rare, and the overwhelming majority of the population feels no empowerment by showing persons in a bad light, and reaping sordid benefits of others misfortune.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spooky24
I really don't even want to indulge this but:

The point of the reply was to showcase persons who feel a sense of empowerment, along with a longing to be noticed, by searching the web for persons who are having an unfortunate moment. The need for personal identification-while remaining hidden behind an avatar-is listed under the definition of avoidant personality disorder. Feelings of tension and apprehension, insecurity and inferiority by habitual exaggeration of the potential dangers or risks in everyday situations.

So you don't like the fact I posted this story, versus the story itself. Makes sense. . . especially here on ATS.

I wrote two sentences in my initial post to describe my reaction:
"More odd unprofessional behavior from our favorite group. Are they even trying to train these people anymore?"
How does this satisfy:

This diagnosis is strengthened by the exaggeration that all police officers are bad and anything the person can find can be misrepresented by, of course, only telling one side of the story.

Interestingly, these are merely sensory precursors, as the longer the affliction keeps hold of the person-the less the gratification. This, of course, leads to more and more highly defined attempts to find persons to-make fun of or highlight in an unfortunate situation.

Thankfully, these afflictions are rare, and the overwhelming majority of the population feels no empowerment by showing persons in a bad light, and reaping sordid benefits of others misfortune.

You must be right because quite honestly I'm clueless!
But on the other hand, what you wrote describing me fits your own argument perfectly, describing you.
Way to go!
edit on 4/24/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The reality of life is that the training stays the same , I have one family member who is a cop it's a 6month brain washing course but cops like the one in the video are the type of people who got bullied all their life and now that they have a shiny toy on their hip their tough guys...a reply to: AnteBellum

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The original video appears to have been scrubbed or deleted. I took the liberty of finding another video of the incident in question for those interested in viewing this d-bag cop.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
youtu.be...

17 year old girl beat into a miscarriage, I am 30 years old and remember when the police were the good guys. and now i would tell my children to avoid them at all costs.

edit on 16-9-2014 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Is it wrong that I started laughing while watching the video?

Still I believe such behavior is totally unacceptable and they gave that guy a gun and badge to boot. Oops didn't mean to make a pun it just came out that way.

I wonder if his kid was on the losing team. Proof that many cops whose mentalities never made it past high school.
edit on 16-9-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Who is responsible for stopping the people you pay from abusing your children? Would you be surprised to wake up to a barn full of dead and missing chickens, if you placed your chickens in the barn and locked them in with a group of foxes?

As much as you would like to think things would be different if this happened in your community or to your child, it wouldn't. There will be no there to stand for you. Just like there is no one willing to stand for the children wronged in this incident and all the others being abused, traumatized, maimed or killed in almost every city in America, every day.

We teach people how to treat us, and we have taught them they can get away with treating us like ignorant, lazy, insignificant inconveniences. We have taught them that we should be treated with disdain and punished brutally for ignoring the commands of our overlords.

We have taught them well.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I agree the officer behavior is very unprofessional, why would the officer trip, push Kids at Soccer Game? does he have something agaisnt kids play soccer?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yeah... cops can do no f****n wrong can they..

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Your preaching to the choir here!

At the time these incidents were at least tolerable due to that 'bad seed' in the group mentality. Well now months later that's changed to one bad apple spoils the whole bunch and the whole bunch now has military gear.

I'm on your side, they have taken it way too far and we need an equilizing force more then ever now.

Why has this thread become popular again all of a sudden, did something happen?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
After three months off with pay, he was given 40 days off without pay. The local DA nol prossed assault and battery charges (naw!) since cops can do no wrong.

In fact, the guy's police chief even commented for the cameras that he found it baffling that the cop still thought he was totally in the right to trip and shove the kids. And in the end he got the 40 days not so much for assault, or excessive force, but for failure to file a report and for 'bringing negative attention to the department'.

Oh, and remember, this is their self-appointed BEST cop. He is cop of the year. And...he doesn't understand why what he did was wrong...he feels he has the RIGHT to do that.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

I agree the officer behavior is very unprofessional, why would the officer trip, push Kids at Soccer Game? does he have something agaisnt kids play soccer?

People are having unauthorized fun. I really think that's part of it. Someone is being HAPPY without permission, and he is out there to take care of it. He is NOT in 'control of the situation', and it makes him anxious and aggressive.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
After three months off with pay, he was given 40 days off without pay. The local DA nol prossed assault and battery charges (naw!) since cops can do no wrong.

In fact, the guy's police chief even commented for the cameras that he found it baffling that the cop still thought he was totally in the right to trip and shove the kids. And in the end he got the 40 days not so much for assault, or excessive force, but for failure to file a report and for 'bringing negative attention to the department'.

Oh, and remember, this is their self-appointed BEST cop. He is cop of the year. And...he doesn't understand why what he did was wrong...he feels he has the RIGHT to do that.

And again the community has spoken.

They graciously accept his defense. He has done no wrong.

The community salutes the great cop that he is, for being rewarded for being the best of his peers and are grateful it wasn't one of the lesser of the lot.

A less decorated cop might have thought he was in a video game and may have pulled out his gun and started shooting.

I wonder how many points he would have gotten for each child he stopped from entering the field?

Oh well, there is always the next time.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

If ever their was a conspiracy this whole issue touched on it all too well.

What happens when you only train police with specific IQ's, give them militarized training then militarized weapons and then release them to a public which has been subjected to media brainwashing over police corruption and brutality?
There is only one answer since we know force is always met by an opposing reaction at some point.

Now as to what started all this, their are many choices still on the table; society, TPTB or our own government as a psy-ops false flag type event?

I just hope it ends and I think I know how it will end already. Eventually their will be a revolution, it's either going to be a revolution of force or politics, but some event down the road is going to force change as always happens in these situations. Things may get worse but no oppressive state has ever succeeded without the will of its people.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: Bedlam

If ever their was a conspiracy this whole issue touched on it all too well.

What happens when you only train police with specific IQ's, give them militarized training then militarized weapons and then release them to a public which has been subjected to media brainwashing over police corruption and brutality?
There is only one answer since we know force is always met by an opposing reaction at some point.

Now as to what started all this, their are many choices still on the table; society, TPTB or our own government as a psy-ops false flag type event?

I just hope it ends and I think I know how it will end already. Eventually their will be a revolution, it's either going to be a revolution of force or politics, but some event down the road is going to force change as always happens in these situations. Things may get worse but no oppressive state has ever succeeded without the will of its people.

A slave is only a slave when he agrees to wear the chains that bind him. Chains can be seen or unseen, they can control what you do and where go or can't go. Chains that control your movements, you may not be able to resist, but all chains that lock your mind and heart, separate you from your true self and from humanity. Those chains you wear by choice.

No one can 'make' you a slave. I learned this lesson when I was 12 years old, when the school bully who was 10 times bigger than me, commanded me to open the locker room door for her. I knew though I was surrounded by classmates and was the smallest of the lot, that no one was going to come to my aide. I also knew if I opened that door I was in for a long history of misery and constant fear, so I did the only thing I could do, under the circumstances, I said, "No."

She was a little taken aback, no one had ever stood up to her before. To save face, she told me I had to the count of 3 to open the door, or she was going to beat me up. I told her even if she beat me up, she would still have to open her own door, and she could beat me up every day, but every day she would still end up opening her own door, until she realized it was a lot of work to go through to just open a door. She was a very smart lass. She cracked up laughing and declared me her best buddy and my protector.

A dead slave picks no cotton and brings no coin. A dead slave in many ways is free.

I choose freedom, even it my life depends on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join