It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Caught Tripping, Pushing Kids at Soccer Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Link to ABC News

Police officer in Texas has been placed on leave after cell phone video went viral exuberant high school fans took to the field upper big win by the soccer team to take a look. The cop is tripping students as they rush by and then later -- seen -- to other students. The police department says his efforts -- crowd control or inappropriate.

More odd unprofessional behavior from our favorite group. Are they even trying to train these people anymore?

AB
edit on 4/23/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ughhh that just sad. What i childish prick.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Wonder how he would feel if i did that sort of thing to a member of his family.
bet the SOB gets away with a slap on the wrist, just angry's up me blood

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yea I saw this article at work, beat me to it lol.

The nerve of some of some of these guys, I'm surprised he didn't pull his weapon out and wave it in the air a few times...

Good thread, S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: igor12675

That's what I was thinking. If this cop did that to my daughter or son it would be on!
Then you know what would happen though, the story would change to, "Raging, blonde, maniac attacks police trying to restore order at a soccer game!"

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
...and this prick will get promoted.....heck, maybe even a medal....but not fired.
Tis' a sad world we live in...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Your right, but would be great to see the bully getting his but kicked as its nothing less than he deserves.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
it would be cool to see of he has the cojonies to take off the gun and badge and get in the ring with one of the teenagers he tripped
bet you she would kick his butt

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Public Flogging is in order here!

This Video along with his photo should be put on the National News and he is publicly humiliated. Then this EGO-centric fool should never be any where near a gun again!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Looks like great fun to me

If I was there the temptation to trip a few up would be hard to resist

Yeah bad cop just tell him off a bit and make sure he doesn't do it again.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This reminds me of a programme in the UK called 'Educating Yorkshire' about a High School. What they tended to do to bullies was tell them that they were 'real leaders' and that they could make other people look up to them and make them into monitors and prefects (sort of crowd control) and these bullies were then put in charge of other people...........not always with the best outcome. There seems to be a lot of 'odd' police bods these days. Hiring such 'types' may be a policy of all dictatorships as it keeps the people out of the way and busy and not noticing the Real Criminals.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Another reason why I can't stand the po po. Totally uncalled for

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just another one of the 'good guys' protecting and serving.

Show some respect people, he is putting his 'life on the line' for all of us.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Without a doubt you are the leader of the poor souls that reduce their their own self worth by injustice collecting.

If that post made you feel the thrill of finally getting noticed then obviously you succeeded. If trolling the internet to find misfortune of anyone so someone will pay attention to you is certainly the thrill of victory.

If you want to be the Internets saddest example injustice collecting why stop with the cops. The police here, one officer's determination in particular, broke up a dog fighting operation that encompassed more than 40 horribly mistreated animals. One of the individuals arrested-with over 20 convictions for dog fighting in other states-was handled roughly by the arresting officers who were just sick and heartbroken over the conditions of the animals.

I supposed in your world these officers would be fired and this fine example of a dog trainer should be let off and paid a million for his trouble. Thankfully, no body wants to be in your world.

He had to be transferred out of state and held without bond because the inmates at the downtown jail got word this fine example of a man had done-they wanted to congratulate in person-their own special way. I know this guy is your hero for 'standing up to the law'

I know you think that cops should mind their own business and let these animals kill each other pumped up with Methamphetamine.

Again, no body wants to live in your world.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
IMHO the cop was just plain LAZY. He looks very fat and instead of putting in any effort just decided to do it the easy way.
Should never had made it into law enforcement in the first place.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Maybe he had a youngster on the losing team and was peed-off.
Whatever, it wasn't a riot, just youngsters being exuberant. I don't think he would have tried that with a full-blown ball player.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spooky24

You sound ignorant when you attack the messenger and then talk about a completely different situation. Get on topic or start your own.

ON TOPIC:
If cops were required to take a fitness test in order to keep their badge, then maybe dude could actually outrun the kids and get in front of them without having to trip them. 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm honestly not surprised, give someone a little authority/power and it goes straight to the head. Cops think they can do whatever they want, treat people like crap and get away with it. This cop makes me sick, tripping kids as they run on the field in celebration!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spooky24

Did you not have enough to eat today? Sleep maybe? Or you probably don't have kids?

Kids in which if this officer or some other had done what he did to your own, I doubt highly you would be making the same comments. Then again, knowing you only from one random post - probably not!

And as far as living in my world, I wish I was living in my world because unfortunately I'm not, I live in yours right now! And I'm fed up with the stupidity, injustice, bigotry, opportunistic, capitalist, anger mentality that is causing most, if not all the worlds problems right now.
Go run along and play with your chicks.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

It is pretty sad especially from an officer, which one poster pointed out, had done some good in the past. I haven't verified this, but some people can't handle certain situations. Most would be surprised at how many cops have never fired a gun in the line of duty or been fired upon.
Well I hope they set an example of this one, there are far too many good cops out there being tarnished by the actions of the few bad ones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join