It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only a few will be Saved: Space Brothers, and the Cult of the UFO (Part 1)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
this is reminding me of an idea I had;

sort of an inverse of "ancient astronaut theory".. where by aliens take the place of gods, however its different in that both the gods and these "aliens", are for the most part products of the mind.
they fill the same psychological/mental/emotional/spiritual/whatever niche.

These Space-Brother Cults often seem to have ET's portrayed as being all knowing, and all powerful, and all good... incredibly benign in a manner that strikes me as unrealistic.

So how about ".. aliens take the place of chiropractors.... "

(copied verbatim from the source so the spelling mistakes / capitalization, ect. are as is):

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS BUT I THINK ALIENS SAVED MY LIFE – 12-17-2006,05:06 AM Country: Canada

so for many appiontments seeing my chiropractor my neck pain is not fixed, I still keep my fragile neck making cracking sound all the time. One night I had what the scienceists calls "sleep paralysis" where they say my eye is fully open and I'm fully concious, but my body is still paralized.

Well what happens is that, my eyes became opened, I felt like there's a round thing on my head it's cold and it's like keep my head in one position I think and of couse when I'm paralized, my head is one side, meaning my face facing away from this thing I think looked like an alien... but in doctor's coat, but his face and everything is alien!

anyways, I went back to sleep right? the next morning I woke up... My neck was different, it was thinker! it got more like muscle in it, and I tried really hard to make sound with my neck but no SOUND!

They are good, I think aliens are trying to get people out of disablity? for many years my neck was hurt, untill this time I encounter this very typical looking green egg head guy with a scalper on his hand. Seriously I think he looked like a very professional alien, he wored human's white doctor clothes.

When I woke up at that instant, he backed off too. I don't think their intentions are to scare people or harm people!!!!

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY DON'T THEY FIX MY BLADDER PROBLEM TOO, IF I KNEW A WAY TO CONTACT ALIEN, I WOULD BOOK ANOTHER APPIONTMENT!

source: www.alien-ufos.com... html

[emphasis added with uppercase]

So ... why is it that aliens only reveal themselves to certain people? Why not me?

And this alien chiropractor .... very weird, but "incredibly benign"...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
Great thread, thanks

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

"it's all about implanting a belief system based on experience, not on doctrine"
-stuart crane

i see it as an effective way of making a person become a walking, talking advertisement

..as usual, Murgatroid pooped on everything rather nicely

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join