It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Putin Haters, I LOVE THE GUY, and there is nothing U can do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Putin may have once been a good man, but now he's sold out to the power elite just like every other world leader. Now it is on the people to stop him and his allies in the west, China and the EU.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davian
Putin may have once been a good man, but now he's sold out to the power elite just like every other world leader. Now it is on the people to stop him and his allies in the west, China and the EU.

LOL How ludicrous, can you back it up or do you just enjoy personal opinions.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer
Instead of responding like an intelligent person, you call me a homosexual, you are insulting

Dude .. YOU are the one who said you LOVE the guy ... in all caps.
Oh ... and being homosexual is not a bad thing ... so don't be insulted.

I notice that you skipped the part I posted about Putin being brilliant but a stone cold killer (which is true). Deflection on your part. Understandable though ... people who LOVE (your word) others many times have selective goggles on when it comes to the object of their adoration.

Good luck with your bromance.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Honestly, i don't know the bloke...none of us on this board do. We know Putin about as much as we know Obama, Cameron or any other so-called leader, which is essentially not at all.

We see them on the TV, we see what they look like, we hear their voices and see their movements, how they carry themselves and how they wish us to picture them...but we don't know them...but we DO see what they do.

We know what Obama does, we know he orders the mass murder of civillians in far away lands by drone. We know he imprisons American citizens without proof of a crime, without access to due process. We know he is a hypocrite and supports other hypocrites doing his bidding.

And you know what?

The same is true of just about every-single-political leader out there.

The whiter than white teeth, the easy manner, the sharp dress sense, the carefully timed chuckles and grins, the earnest stares to camera and all the rest of it are show and diversion to make you think in a particular way about them and their backers, and of course it is the way they want you to think, not particularly the way you OUGHT to think about them OR those behind the curtain.

Having said that...i'm grateful to have someone like Putin in the world political arena. In actuallity, it doesn't have to actually BE Putin, just someone who is as strong as he is, and offers the rest of the world a counter-balance and a road block to what would so easily be the relentless and accellerating march toward a totalitarian world of public dominance and brutal supression of public freedoms, by those i mention.

I see Putin as the emergency brakes on a runaway train loaded with cess pit sewerage hurtling towards a gleaming, fresh and happy town about to splatter everything in the crap it's carrying.

If Putin is the emergency brake, see if you can work out who the engine and the containers full of crap are...

Like him or loathe him...we need Putin..in fact we need several Putins, or we all will quite soon be literally up to our necks in it.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I believe you have been duped...
My advice: turn OFF CNN and RT.
It's propaganda and it's blinding you to what is real in the world.
Sadly, most are falling for it too...
All this MSM BS is there to distract people from what is really going on.

The pictures are from long ago Asian meeting where they wore not Freemason stuff but Asian outfits as part of PR, the rest are conspiracy videos.

I judge Putin by his actions, I suggest you start doing the same, I doubt you even know what he did for Russia.

how do you judge his treatment of free speech?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
You have a problem with conspiracy videos but you DON"T have a problem with CNN?

There's your problem...

Why don't you re-read the things you respond to, I wrote that we watch RT ALONG WITH CNN,

getting both sides of the coin is the only way,

A horrible news network that shouldn't be trusted, and a state owned news/propaganda network.

Good job.

Edit: never mind, I haven't watched CNN enough lately to make a fair judgement of their coverage. I'll take back my last edit.
edit on 04am12am302014-04-28T00:06:53-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
how do you judge his treatment of free speech?

Considering 6-7 political parties make up the Russian government and considering they have free speech, I judge him just fine

What you are referring to is the end of CIA financed NGO traitors that are cut down, and what you are referring to is prevention of Gay agenda to change Russian culture

The reason organized west won't be able to take over the world and Russia is because Ruskies are not pussified, not castrated

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

That is unbelievably objective and good post, I applaud you

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
In the words of the great Joe Rogan. (Paraphrased)

"I love Putin because he obviously runs that bitch. U.S. Presidents don't have anything on him because he actually runs that country. Putin is a real leader, U.S. Presidents are just Bank Representatives."

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I do not know anywhere near enough about the politics that are going on in Russia, so when it coms to Putin's character I can simply judge it on the international scale. That being said he appears to be doing things to counter the wests continued imperialism.

I have consistently been impressed with the audacity of NATO expanding into as many old soviet countries as possible, after they had said they would not. They continue to try to get those ICBM's closer and closer and it is a slap in the face everytime.

I support Putin and what he did for Syria. Standing in the face of the wests propaganda and bringing to light the fact that America is openly funding Islamic Fundamentals they so manipulatively call "rebels" was huge in attempting to avoid the conflict that is about to erupt in the middle east.

I also support all of Putins actions thusfar in Ukraine. Considering America/EU have openly funded neo nazi fascists who have been brutally murdering innocent civilians it is a surpise we have not seen more of a response. Which goes to show the intelligence of Putin and his military, they saw the bait and they have not taken it. They simply made the calculated decision of taking back Crimea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join