It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed at Area 51-Finally conclusive video evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It says UFO

Not aliens.

UFO does not mean alien space craft.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

UFO does not mean alien space craft.

So it means "unidentified"? Aliens are always implied otherwise, who really cares? Choices are; its an alien craft or its back engineered alien technology.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Conclusive evidence of lights maybe....
Sorry I dont see anything screaming ET at me here...

I don't think he was saying it was ET or anything, just saying it was a UFO. As you know UFO doesn't mean "alien".

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

I don't think he was saying it was ET or anything, just saying it was a UFO. As you know UFO doesn't mean "alien".

-SAP-

Then why use the word conclusive? Its clear the person who made the video was inferring aliens because anything to far away to see what it is would a a UFO.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

No offense meant....but,
that kinda looked like a disco ball filmed through cheesecloth.

In other words, it didn't seem that impressive.

The "enhancements" didn't seem to do much more than distort the original video with added filters (as others in this thread have pointed out)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

-SAP-

Then why use the word conclusive? Its clear the person who made the video was inferring aliens because anything to far away to see what it is would a a UFO.

As I say, I know he was not inferring ET.. Goes to show what peeps over here know..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

What is he claiming it conclusive evidence of then? Is he claiming when something it to far away you cant tell what it is?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That video was completely worthless. All it showed was a blurry pinpoint of light against a black sky. It is too far away to get any detail. the resolution is extremely poor and there is nothing to provide the context of scale, geographic location, or relative motion. This is not conclusive proof of anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

What is he claiming it conclusive evidence of then?

Its conclusive evidence that you can say "its aliens" without saying "its aliens" which somehow makes it seem more legitimate.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The only "conclusive video evidence" I'll agree with is that this proves that some guy with a computer and internet access uploaded a video to a website.
That is all
edit on 23-4-2014 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why can't 1967sander post his own conclusive video evidence?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So the author of the video makes it clear he is referring to a top secret US UFO program, not aliens.

I think its cool he is trying to analyze these pics, maybe if just to see a definitive shape. Drone or manned? etc, etc. I couldn't get too far into the video because its very dry and he is analyzing a dot of light.....yawn. Ill try to finish watching for the sake of...well, for the hell of it, but something tells me this isn't going to be THE proof the people need.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This video is clearly someone using a laser pointer and whoever it is clearly has far too much time on their hands if you are going to fake stuff at least put in some effort I’ve seen more convincing footage of the easter bunny.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Ban hammer got him a couple of years ago.

He doesn't like ATS anymore.

05) Refrain from dis-info accusations or calling my research fake. Never link to ATS or disclose.tv!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist

originally posted by: draknoir2

Ban hammer got him a couple of years ago.

He doesn't like ATS anymore.

05) Refrain from dis-info accusations or calling my research fake. Never link to ATS or disclose.tv!

Huh. It would seem so

Actually before I released information about this project I have "tested response" on these two websites: Above Top Secret and Disclose.TV. Funny how hard these so-called "experts" tried to rip my research to pieces. At Disclose.tv they had the nerve to promote my significant Dragon Project to the Hoax and disinfo section and I got banned! As long as sites like ATS and Disclose.tv who have tens of thousands of viewers daily, do not approach serious research in a serious manner it is very difficult to reach a wide audience. I would not at all be surprised if these sites are funded by the US government.

Seems his posts by proxy are still getting the same response.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Poor quality video of a blob of light with no frame of reference.

What it likely is: Government aircraft. Whether new/secret tech or conventional, that's unclear. The video's poor quality and lack of perspective does not help with identifying it. For all we know, this was filmed in Arizona.

What it likely isn't: Aliens. There's nothing in the video to support this. All we know is that it may (Or may not) have been filmed near the infamous area 51. In which case, this could be a new fighter jet or a helicopter...or hell, a star in the distance filmed with a shaky ass camera.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
UFO finally conclusive? Ok...so that means its conclusively UN-IDENTIFIABLE...making your thread here pointless. Didnt you think about that??????

Its positively and conclusively a unidentifiably unknown....nothing.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Actually, I'm the one who took this footage and created the video in the OP (Night In The Desert) with zoomed frames next to the original.

Sander has processed a lot of frames of my footage, and I find them quite impressive.

Especially if you understand what the processes are doing.

I see from the comments here readers are unsure of when and where this footage was taken (and of what).

It was filmed from the edge of Area 51, and at one point when one of the craft (I saw three total, performing test maneuvers) flew past fairly close overhead, I could see an elliptical spheroid shape, a dead ringer for 'the sports model.'

These craft perform impossible speeds and maneuvers such as 90 degree turns in- flight and dead stops and starts.

To allay speculation on when and where this footage was taken, I released this video showing where I was just before the 'Night In The Desert' footage was taken -

edit on 23-4-2014 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

At 3:26 my computer stopped the vid to buffer it and at that point I gave up, about halfway into the 5:56 entirety of it.

If anybody sees any redeeming value in watching the whole thing through, please explain in graphic detail.

That feature, "graphic details" was never witnessed in the time I spent waiting for some semblance of ...well, just that, some semblance of graphic details.

edit on 23-4-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So conclusive of what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join