It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed at Area 51-Finally conclusive video evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This video presentation is by Youtube Member 1967sander.

My investigations usually concern objects found outside Earth's atmosphere but this project is totally different.

When people talk about Area 51 they want to know one thing in particular: Are there or are there not U.F.O. (hidden) at Area 51?

For decades no one was able to answer this question There were "some" indications (e.g. film - & photomaterial) that suggested U.F.O. activity at Area 51 but there was no evidence. In 2014 we finally can answer this question.

YES there is at least one U.F.O. (U(nknown) F(lying) O(bject) but not necessarily an alien craft. This video offers evidence for the U.S. secret UFO program. (Note: The original video was filmed in 1991).

Area 51, known for its top secret projects, is located in between mountains and heavily guarded. They literally keep spectators at a safe distance of a few miles and a light sensitive camera or telescope is required to show these U.F.O., which when filmed mostly are visible as tiny bright (flashing) moving specks and without any details. Very few people managed to film these mysterious craft that have wings and make no sound when they fly. There are no daytime recordings of U.F.O. at Area 51 as this military installation becomes only active after nightfall.

There is not much (good) video material around but this one video, shot by a "tourist", early nineties, shows alot more than the U.S. military intented to show.

Like every other video of Area 51, the U.F.O. in this video also starts with a tiny white speck. It was also filmed from a few miles distance from the airbase but what makes this video different is that it is a relatively long sequence with the UFO hovering and not fast moving. I managed to fully stabilize the hovering U.F.O. and bring out some incredible details. I will take you through the enhancement process step by step, in order to show you that this material (U.F.O.) is genuine.

The U.F.O. shown in this video does not have to be alien or to be based on reverse engineered alien technology but you will have to admit after watching the video and having seen the images that the craft is "something very different" and does not look like any normal helicopter, airplane or drone.

Many asked me for the original (source) material and so I also uploaded the original video where the stills used in my video come from. All the credits for this unique discovery go to the "tourist" and filmmaker who published his video under the name "Tumbleweed Films".

Link to the film:

Comments on my videos are welcome but as always: follow the channel rules!

This video is best to be watched on a large screen and at the highest resolution (720) so you do not mis the finer details in the videos and the images).

Have fun,

With best regards,

1967sander

Note: It is impossible for me to fully explain video - and image processing as this would take days, nor can I reveal names of the forensic software besides Forevid which is free
and mentioned in this presentation

Here is the video:

This video leaves a lot of questions for me and no doubt most of you too.

If you look back at this youtube users work, he mentions that he has a very unique software process which is not available to buy on the high street. I believe him, he makes no money from any of his videos, and to be fair, not much fame when it comes to views too.

What Sander will do in this video, is take you through the enhancement process step by step, in order to show you that this material offers evidence for the "possible" U.S. secret UFO program.

For those who want to see the results of the enhancement process, skip to about 14.00 minutes.

See what you think ATS, I'm on the fence for now.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
/bookmark

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
That guy used to post on here.

He claimed to have access to special software that allowed him to access 'hidden information' stored in images, including jpgs, which showed in infinite number of layers bellow the actual image data, and other such nonsense.

In fact, all he did was keep running loads of filters on crappy images, often edited by NASA for publication purposes, refusing to use the original data, and claiming they been edited - when of course they were, they were for publication! As we all know, running filters adds information not in the original - so he was in fact creating whatever nonsense he wanted to see.

He's utterly clueless.

edit on 23-4-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
WOW

Great video!

I only skimmed through the video as I am at work, to the parts where some detail has been exposed. I also have no audio so please excuse if I am wrong with my below assumption.

The first thing I thought of, is the disc object Bob Lazar drew on a piece of paper and gave to John Lear. I am not saying they were correct or indeed anything them two say is true, but it just resembled that roughly in my mind.

I am struggling to come up with the de-bunking theories people are going to cough up.

I think the guy is right in his description, this is not alien. This is a secret project of human origin.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Here, for example, is one of those 'classic' threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
hello
from two days back i had read so many alien related stories and seen lots of videos on youtube....
and also read the conservation b/w mission control and Neil Armstrong when they were on moon... According to Armstrong when he was on moon and making history he was attacked and seen by aliens and one of them austronmer had captured those big spaceships and Armstrong said that ' those were big and much advanced than us and one who made those ships will come one day and destroy'
Question is why NASA never returned to moon????
Why NASA did not reveal whole things???
IS AREA51 a space station for aliens?????

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: shikha1234
hello
from two days back i had read so many alien related stories and seen lots of videos on youtube....
and also read the conservation b/w mission control and Neil Armstrong when they were on moon... According to Armstrong when he was on moon and making history he was attacked and seen by aliens and one of them austronmer had captured those big spaceships and Armstrong said that ' those were big and much advanced than us and one who made those ships will come one day and destroy'
Question is why NASA never returned to moon????
Why NASA did not reveal whole things???
IS AREA51 a space station for aliens?????

Thanks but slightly off topic with this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yes probably conclusive video evidence of a secret government experiment over their secret government experiment site.

Unless anyone want to claim that as we dont know exactly what the experiment was it must be a visiting alien space ship lol

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

He claimed to have access to special software that allowed to access 'hidden information' stored in images, including jpgs, which showed in infinite number of layers bellow the actual image data, and other such nonsense.

In fact, all he did was keep running loads of filters on crappy images, often edited by NASA for publication purposes, refusing to use the original data, and claiming they been edited - when of course they were, they were for publication! As we all know, running filters adds information not in the original - so he was in fact creating whatever nonsense he wanted to see.

He's utterly clueless.

This is not a thread about his NASA manipulation videos.

Do you know what his exact software he uses?, and do you also know of his profession of the last 30 years? A photo forensics analyst, he has hold of software you and I could never have.

Anyway this presentation is from a video filmed in 1991, he's done his forensic analysis on it and shown us for free his conclusion, a 30 year experienced in this field conclusion.

edit on 23-4-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This has wasted my time. Sorry OP. This is just like every other UFO sighting. Can't see anything that identifies...

wait... I guess it still is an U.F.O. in the way that you can't identify the spec of light on a shakey camera.

I say, if anyone want's to show "proof" of a "real UFO", then they need to show something better than a blip of light and some guy trying to unpixle something that can't be done, unless he had some super futuristic, savy hardware worth millions, so that he can capture the blip of light so close and so clear that you can see lil green men waving back. Otherwise, it's all just bunk.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Yes probably conclusive video evidence of a secret government experiment over their secret government experiment site.

Unless anyone want to claim that as we dont know exactly what the experiment was it must be a visiting alien space ship lol

Could be...

Could be a RC toy or swamp gas, or balloon....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Always strikes me that is a UFO over or near a military base not more likely to be military?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17832588]skyblueworld

This is not a thread about his NASA manipulation videos.

Do you know what his exact software he uses?

If I recall, he refused to say...

, and do you also know of his profession of the last 30 years? A photo forensics analyst, he has hold of software you and I could never have.

Because some bloke on youtube says so?

Anyway this presentation is from a video filmed in 1991, he's done his forensic analysis on it and shown us for free his conclusion, a 30 year experienced in this field conclusion.

For the sake of argument, lets assume he really does have the software, and experience in photo forensics (which I SERIOUSLY doubt). The problem is that this guys doesn't understand the basic re digital imaging (and this video has been digitised). He doesn't understand what information is available in images - which [normally] is nothing more than a sequence of RGB triplets represented as numbers in the range 0-255. Every time you edit an image you change the underlying data; the more filters you apply, the further you are from the source data. That's the basic problem he fails to grasp - hence him discovering that images edited by NASA had been edited by NASA (talk about circular logic!), and failing to understand why they had been edited. Sure his software showed that the images were edited, by so did a simple curves adjustment... this is hardly pushing the boundary of forensic analysis. The problem was his understanding of what the software could, or could not, do.

It's like sticking a 4 year old in a racing car - he's not going to get the most out of it if he doesn't know how to drive it!!!

This guy isn't a charlatan... he just doesn't understand what he's doing.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Could be...

Could be a RC toy or swamp gas, or balloon....

Or an unidentifiable speck of light without any frame of reference overly zoomed and "processed".

I enjoyed the soundtrack, though.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm actually bothering to watch this video (god knows why)...

Alarm bell number 1: "The UFO is not saucer-like but oval / diamond shaped". As every professional forensic expert (anyone with a clue about photography) knows diamond shapes are caused by 4 aperture blades, and are most apparent when filming out-of-focus small light sources. It doesn't mean there's a diamond shaped object...

My low opinion of this guy has just gone down...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Alarm bell number 2: "Cropped video at 1440x1396 pixels". Erm... the original, by this guys own admission, is 720x480. How do you crop a video to a larger size? This is after his MSU brightness filter (on auto settings). By he claims not to edit the video... *face palm*

I hope this guy is a butcher or something... if not, he's tragically inept at his 'job'!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
From here:

to

...all without totally abusing the image!

Shoot me now! No - shoot him instead!!!

Seriously guys, this isn't evidence of alien piloted space craft. It's evidence of incompetence!

Anyway, lunchtime silliness is over. Back to more important things!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

He claimed to have access to special software that allowed him to access 'hidden information' stored in images, including jpgs, which showed in infinite number of layers bellow the actual image data, and other such nonsense.

He's utterly clueless.

This video was not shot by himself.. It was from somebody you would all agree is 'credible'.
I've had the joy of having his software explained to me..
If you want REAL information, you won't find it on ATS.
I happen to know what forum he's disappeared to..
Although due to T&C I cannot disclose that information

edit on 23/4/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Conclusive evidence of lights maybe....
Sorry I dont see anything screaming ET at me here...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou

This video was not shot by himself.. It was from somebody you would all agree is 'credible'.
I've had the joy of having his software explained to me..
If you want REAL information, you won't find it on ATS.
I happen to know what forum he's disappeared to..
Although due to T&C I cannot disclose that information

It all sounds very mysterious and intriguing.

2005 called - they want their meme back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join