It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight ME370 - Debris washed up south of Perth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

You are soooo wrong.

Look Here

Ah, thank you! I was actually coming to correct my post and say that modern planes still use rivets for the main body and they use stir friction welding for the wings. Well spotted!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Daily mail is reporting the found items ARE NOT from the missing plane.

Hard to find pieces of it when it didn't crash!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Daily mail is reporting the found items ARE NOT from the missing plane.

Hard to find pieces of it when it didn't crash!

Wait..

You were just saying they were planted, now it's hard to find them?

How about dialing it back a notch and stop trying to be smart whenever there's some information released about it?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Interesting. I have a thread here saying I think they will plant debris to make the crash more plausable. Let's see if it is stuff that can actually be linked to the plane that contains serial numbers not that they can't fake it or if it's just non descript stuff
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Debris found not from MH370:
www.skynews.com.au...

Maybe I should walk down the beach and see if I can find some junk to claim its part of MH370?

edit on 23-4-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Heres a photo of the debris..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The debris has been dismissed: it' s not from flight MH370.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'll just say this once and move along...

When the truth comes out, it'll be the biggest.. baddest storm in a teacup you've all seen for some time.
Some will agree... many will not, either way it'll throw all of Asia/pacific into a tailspin.

We (Australia) shot it down. Most likely it was headed for Perth.. for reasons unclear at the time, all this charade is just buying time till the penny drops and all options of misdirection are exhausted.

I hope i'm wrong, but it answers so much i cannot deny the possibility, as soon as you start pondering that possibility alot of things fall right into place about how everything has been handled.

It also answers another question.. what is my county gearing up for so vehemently. if not large scale conflict.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

When the truth comes out, it'll be the biggest.. baddest storm in a teacup you've all seen for some time.
Some will agree... many will not, either way it'll throw all of Asia/pacific into a tailspin.

We (Australia) shot it down. Most likely it was headed for Perth.. for reasons unclear at the time, all this charade is just buying time till the penny drops and all options of misdirection are exhausted.

I hope i'm wrong, but it answers so much i cannot deny the possibility, as soon as you start pondering that possibility alot of things fall right into place about how everything has been handled.

It also answers another question.. what is my county gearing up for so vehemently. if not large scale conflict.

It seems we have forgot about the UK sending a Trafalger class nuke sub to the "crash" area. OK guys, this is a very good nuke sub. With very good sonar, it fact the latest sonar. This thing could likely her a ship leaving New York harbour while sitting in the English Channel. So do you think if there was any pings in the southern ocean, that this sub would have heard it ? This thing is Apocalypse in a can, it could start and finish a World War. If the plane was in the southern ocean and pinging, it would have found it toot-sweet.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A reply to Markosity 1973.
Great, the conspiracy theorists have been proven wrong once again. An airliner goes off course, and, presumably crashes at sea, in an isolated location with no hijacker demands for ransom, or claims of responsibility. A distraught pilot having his family walk out on him rather than suicide the plane early in the flight. locks out the copilot and waits till the plane runs out of gas. None of the sophisticated radar or satellite systems hears pings from engine monitors etc. Satellites and search teams scouring the Indian Ocean find nothing in a month and a half and suddenly debris washes up on a beach in Australia after black boxes have stopped pinging from the incredible ocean depths in the suspected crash site. Case closed, now back to Ukraine.
a reply to: learnatic

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

I'll have whatever you're smoking.

There's absolutely no reason for Australia to have shot the plane down. How would we know it was making a b-line for Perth? It was thousands of kilometers from Perth. If we wanted the plane destroyed we would have just let it keep going, because it didn't have enough fuel to go anywhere but the bottom of the ocean.

And what do you mean by Australia "gearing up so vehemently"? Gearing up where? Sending a couple of planes and a ship with a pinger to look for a missing passenger plane = large scale conflict?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's not the missing plane. I realize Yahoo isn't the world's most well edited news source, but here is the article with links to external sources.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic
95% of the area they were searching has been checked by drone submarines and nothing. They're looking in the wrong place. Either it never crashed and landed someplace else, or it crashed( was put down) where it was seen.... near the Maldives.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

We shot it down? That doesn't make me feel very good and even less safe when travelling. If this is the case, though - and not at all speaking of the poor passengers inside - what if the aircraft was coming at us with a psychotic pilot behind the controls and shooting it down over the sea somewhere saved many more lives?

What a horrible thing to think about.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Still not buying it!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
With as many Chinese nationals as were on board, and as tense as relations have been with the US and China, as well as other nations in that part of the world, you will have a hard time convincing me that we, or anyone else (except maybe China), shot it down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join