It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy to deploy combat dolphins for Black Sea military "drills"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
this is both sad and amusing at the same time...well if there are any casualties we will see the next wave of soldier...universal dolphins

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
this is both sad and amusing at the same time...well if there are any casualties we will see the next wave of soldier...universal dolphins

super strong dolphins with electronic monocles that have automatic weapons?

Now theres a thought LOL

edit on b3939520 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

super strong dolphins with electronic monocles are automatic weapons?

Now theres a thought LOL

as i was reading the article thats what i saw in my minds eye...sad but true

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

super strong dolphins with electronic monocles are automatic weapons?

Now theres a thought LOL

as i was reading the article thats what i saw in my minds eye...sad but true

lets hope that ironman suit the army is working on doesnt get too advanced...

weaponised, military attack land dolphins?!

now thats something to be really scared of hahaha

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why use dolphin to spy on Russia when I am sure Exon, Shell and Bp can do a better job by just looking out their windows and seeing what they see.

Shell has 110 petrol stations positioned all over Russia so any major tank movements would easily be picked up by all them CCTV's that they have all over gas stations.

Maybe these dolphins need to go and search for that plane that switched to stealth and vanished off radar screens a month of so back because this technology that apparently can spot the smallest of missiles being released within seconds seems to have a bug in it.

a reply to: Rodinus

Couple of snippets from both RT.com... (yea yea, I know some of you don't trust them) and also the Daily Mail :

No I trust RT.Com quite well but I must admit they seem to have lies about 24 people being caught inside Russia from the Ukraine the other month, the story went dead but I watch out for lies and I tend to find a lot less lies from RT.com than local news stations even when it's all diluted with non-stories like Kate drops her shoe.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Maybe these dolphins need to go and search for that plane that switched to stealth and vanished off radar screens a month of so back because this technology that apparently can spot the smallest of missiles being released within seconds seems to have a bug in it.

*shrugs shoulders*

You have a point there... Probably because the people who have the dolphins couldn't care less about a civilian plane that vanished off the radar and just want to make war instead...

*shakes head in desolation*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hmmm lets use super secret dolphins to spy on Russia!, the people like dolphins!, yay 2 cute^^ xx

Oh yeah and while were at it, we will tell all the international press!!!, high five guys!

*SNIP*
edit on 4/23/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2014 by Bellor because: Zaphod58 has commited censorship by editing this post, he gave no reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am going to report them to WSPA for animal abuse

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
From an article that I read today (can't remember where) I think PETA and another animal rights group are already on the case...

Shucks knows what their actions will do against the military though?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 23/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap quoting

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well whats the difference between a Vietcong 8 yr old with a handgrenade strapped to his belly/Dolphin trained to be an underwater suicide bomber......Shark with homeing device for strike package.....Doped up teenage Jiahdist with a vest.....Bamboo viper ( a two stepper)with a slit tail tied to a stake at the entrance to a tunnel.....Ummmm getting sick yet.....?
edit on 23-4-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

Perhaps this is what we do best of all.....kill each other.....it may be natures way after all.....
edit on 23-4-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Awesome

Russia will likely deploy a counter weapon in the form of a shark

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading about this.........especially the Ukrainian dolphins going AWOL because they were looking for a mate....:-)

Would have loved to have been involved with the training etc etc....

I'm assuming the 'attack sea lions' are the CAP for the Dolphins.....

Brilliant

PDUK
edit on 23-4-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Awesome

Russia will likely deploy a counter weapon in the form of a shark

Shark would be a poor choice against a dolphin, i'd put my money on the dolphin any time of day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join