It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Big bang theory is true then the universe is a mushroom.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
if i plant a bomb in the center of a building and let you surround the building with hundreds of high speed cameras and tell you what time the bomb is due to go off could you then tell me the type of bomb used, the color , the size ?

seeing back 14.7bn years in time is the theory, we don't even know the direction to look and I am not buying it
edit on 23-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: Toe went super nova, flashed and it was gone

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
"Big Bang" is kind of a misnomer since the beginning wasn't really an explosion, but a rapid inflation of space.

Yes. This. I was ready to post something similar until I saw you already covered this.

The Big Bang was NOT a explosion of matter into space, but instead it was an almost immediate expansion of space itself. There was NOT a "ball of stuff" sitting in middle of the universe that suddenly exploded, but rather that "ball" (for lack of a better term) was the entire universe.

As the theory goes, before the big bang, there was no space/universe for the big bang to explode stuff into. If people stopped thinking of the big bang as an explosion of stuff into the space/universe, but instead realized that the big bang also created the empty space itself that makes up that universe (along with the "stuff"), then maybe people will understand the theory better.

edit on 4/23/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

So they did.

But with all the people in the world now and those who have ever lived and thought, it's not surprising that there's probably no such thing as an original thought.

I'm in good company.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Maybe you can help me as you're about as reasonable and patient as anyone here.

I get what you just posted. My questions are about why would this bang/expansion/inflation occur, whatever the details, and how it occurred/initiated outside of time?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Because the point of the singularity / big bang /unimaginably compressed matter / inflation seed whatever you want to call it, had no entropy.

Entropy is greater with time, no entropy at the singularity means no time...a period without time.

After the big bang / inflation / expansion of matter to form our Universe..entropy starts, more entropy in the Universe, more time.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Maybe you can help me as you're about as reasonable and patient as anyone here.

I get what you just posted. My questions are about why would this bang/expansion/inflation occur, whatever the details, and how it occurred/initiated outside of time?

a correct answer to that wins a nobel prize

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Entropy is greater with time, no entropy at the singularity means no time...a period without time.

So it existed for not a period of time and then bang/boom/expands for no apparent reason? This doesn't appear to be logical to me.

I'm honestly not being "difficult". I'm not arguing against bang/expansion/inflation.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: emeris
The mushroom clouds from the large explosions you refer to are caused by two main things:
First, the force of the explosion pushes air away from the space around it. This creates a region of low pressure, well below the ambient pressure of the surrounding air.
Then, air rushes back in to fill the lower-pressure space. It collides at or near the center where the blast occurred and then some of the air goes upwards, dragging dust with it. As it rises, it begins to billow outwards, creating the classic mushroom cloud effect.

Obviously, if an explosion occurs in a space with no air or other resistance around it, there is nothing to rush in and fill the space. The vectors of the explosion's forces will determine the direction of the debris as they travel outwards (and hence the "shape" they form), and they will continue to expand until (ie, if or when) forces act upon them to change their velocity and/or direction.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Should i not wildly speculate? and what is this alternate version you found on google as i am not smart enough to find it in 10 sec

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Not sure what you mean by backwards from death to birth. Benjamin Button like? or what we see in most all movements of energy which is birth-growth-death-and birth again. Not like rewinding a movie and watching backwards but ending one movie and then starting another

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ninipe

Forget the word nuclear. Explosion and implosion and the pathway causedby these forces is what were dealing with here

And i do not say i know anything other than what i have seen. I have seen a mushroom cloud and observed the way it moves, i have seen the galaxy and i have seen black holes. So im discussing it.....very calmly

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Think of the shape you'd get with your mushroom cloud shape, if the mushroom shape was expanding in all directions at once...it would be a torus, like a ring-donut. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree. Vortex math also shows this doughnut/torus shape. But also the energy that twists around the system in a figure eight pattern would be almost like an hourglass and the energy twisting around and all throughout like vines. this is why i say you have almost a combination of all these shapes/symbols as one fluid system always recycling and as above in the larger spirals as below in the "smaller". So like the sands through the hourglass only the swirling sand would loop back around and up to the top to repeat the grandcycle

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I dont even postulate a beginning in time. No number of years, however long the number, would be correct because if you went backwards to the very center of the universe you would then go through to the other side and loop right back around to the center again. If time is the movement of planets and other systems then movement in time and movement in space are really the same thing. If you could push a button and rewind time you would really be turning back the planet as well as the sun to a previous Spacial position. So moving tthrough space and moving through time are the same thing and if the circuit is a closed loop then there is no beginning in time or space. Just like if you wanted to find the beginning of this planet and so you started walking in any of the 4 directions eventually you would come back to the same spot. You could then try any of the other directions and always come back. So moving forward in time/space is one and the same as moving forward in time and forward and backward are loops so that there is no beginning or end to space or time

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I completely agree with everything you said here...thank you

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: emeris

Should i not wildly speculate?

There's 'speculation' and there's "I haven't even bothered to read the first paragraph of a Wikipedia article on the topic".

and what is this alternate version you found on google as i am not smart enough to find it in 10 sec

Google the following terms and read the first paragraph of the first result:

Big bang
Mushroom cloud

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I agree with you.. the big bang is not what it is generally thought to be....I dont even say it began...it is the center "point" like two tornadoes point to point and the center point is where energy is at its highest possible rate of spin. As the vortex comes down to a point that is contraction and when it opens back up into the opposite polar vortex it is expanding. That expanding energy is pulled back up to the opposite pole and the weak energy is revivified to start a new life cycle. There is no "before" the big bang only locations along the vortexes between the highest and the lowest sections the highest energy being found around the mysterious meeting point of the dual poles

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Okay here it is from wikipedia :The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model for the early development of the universe.[1] According to the theory, the Big Bang occurred approximately 13.82 billion years ago, which is thus considered the age of the universe.[2] At this time, the universe was in an extremely hot and dense state and was expanding rapidly. After the initial expansion, the universe cooled sufficiently to allow the formation of subatomic particles, including protons, neutrons, and electrons. Though simple atomic nuclei formed within the first three minutes after the Big Bang, thousands of years passed before the first electrically neutral atoms formed. The majority of atoms that were produced by the Big Bang are hydrogen, along with helium and traces of lithium. Giant clouds of these primordial elements later coalesced through gravity to form stars and galaxies, and the heavier elements were synthesized either within stars or during supernovae.

Mushroom cloud: A mushroom cloud is a distinctive pyrocumulus mushroom-shaped cloud of condensed water vapor or debris resulting from a very large explosion. They are most commonly associated with nuclear explosions, but any sufficiently large blast will produce the same sort of effect. They can be caused by powerful conventional weapons, like vacuum bombs, including the ATBIP and GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb. Volcanic eruptions and impact events can produce natural mushroom clouds.
Mushroom clouds form as a result of the sudden formation of a large mass of hot, low-density gases near the ground creating a Rayleigh–Taylor instability. The mass of gas rises rapidly, resulting in turbulent vortices curling downward around its edges, forming a vortex ring and drawing up a column of additional smoke and debris in the center to form the "mushroom stem". The mass of gas eventually reaches an altitude where it is no longer of lower density than the surrounding air and disperses, the debris drawn upward from the ground scattering and drifting back down (see fallout).

Im certainly not suggesting that the universe is literally the same as a mushroom cloud observed on earth at least not in the content of the cloud, or in the cause of the cloud im only using the shape as an illustration of how energy clearly moves in a repeating and recycling pattern.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

You might say that time and space are two aspects of the system as a whole. So to speak of time or space outside of this closed-ever-looping system would make no sense as time and space are descriptions of a system of energy. Why this particular shape for the system? change the shape in any way and the whole sysem would collapse. You cannot speak off any particular part of the system as a whole as being independent of the other parts. Pick out anything in the universe and ask why that thing is as it is.. the answer is always because everything else is as it is..its a closed system..if a single part ceases the whole thing ceases and in order to have a single thing you must have the entire system

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

The force that acts on the expanding energy would be the imploding "backdraft" of the explosion. You never find ex-plosion-without in-plosion. So if there is one grand explosion there is also one grand inplosion pulling the energy back around and recycling it again. Implosion, explosion and the conservation of energy, symmetry, black holes, dark energy all a part of one macrocosm.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ill say it again,

The big bang says that space itself expanded outwards rapidly, matter within space appears to expands with the expansion of the space itself.

It would not look like a mushroom cloud at all. this effect is a gravitational and convective system.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join