It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not cras

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo Have you or anyone else looked into how many of the passengers suppodely worked for the same Corp.
I read in a newspaper, possibly a Canadian news source along with the passenger list was their line of work .
I noticed the same employers name several times.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Search called off again.

After being down for two weeks for maintenance the Bluefin 21, star of the red herring search, is off line again. Technical problems.

BS. There is no point in searching the southern Indian ocean, so they're not.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Search called off again.

After being down for two weeks for maintenance the Bluefin 21, star of the red herring search, is off line again. Technical problems.

The search was called off, again, because those in power don't want to expend more resources on a fruitless endeavor. They'll just do something periodically to satisfy the masses and make it look like they're still looking. But they know where it is, where it landed, all the passengers killed (martyred). Don't worry, the plane will turn up this fall, with diiferent coloring and call signs as a WMD in a major city of a western country (false flag).

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Psynic
Search called off again.

The search was called off, again, because those in power don't want to expend more resources on a fruitless endeavor. They'll just do something periodically to satisfy the masses and make it look like they're still looking. But they know where it is, where it landed, all the passengers killed (martyred). Don't worry, the plane will turn up this fall, with diiferent coloring and call signs as a WMD in a major city of a western country (false flag).

I have a problem with your extrapolation of the situation.

We are agreed that the "search" is nothing but a 'dumb show', but I can't imagine a situation where the A/C ever flies again.

Should your scenario come to pass, where an aircraft is used as a weapon, it would be obvious that it was MH370, repainted or otherwise, but even more obvious would be the falseness of the southern Indian Ocean search. This puppet show of a yellow submarine hunting for pieces of an airplane would never be conducted if there was any chance that it could be proven to be disinformation.

I believe the plane isn't at any airport or in any known hangar, both of which would have been thoroughly investigated.

My thoughts are that the plane was hijacked for a reason other than murder/suicide.

Although the hijackers may have had an ultimate goal of doing something spectacular, they really couldn't fail. Even if they were prevented from getting to Al Qaeda held territory, their deaths would still make martyrs of them.

How can a plan like that be neutralized?

By denying it ever happened. That's the reason for the silly search with a single underwater search drone. A drone that hasn't even been used in nearly three weeks. Nothing could be more distracting than a bright yellow phallus.

Islam is warring with China. I don't think people properly realize the significance of this fact.

If Uyghurs were able to go public with pictures of Chinese passengers they would elevate their cause into the livingrooms of the world. They could use the hostages as bargaining chips or execute them in revenge.

If hijackers were able to take control of an airliner, why would they not attempt to do the most possible damage as opposed to the minimum? Especially since if they plan on martyring themselves anyway, they'd have absolutely NOTHING to lose.

The Petronas Towers would be an infinitely more desirable target than the middle of nowhere.

Kazakhstan or Pakistan would be a heroic intended destination with NO downside to being apprehended. So what if they get shot down? At least it would be preferable to deliberate suicide, wouldn't it? Not to mention the glory that would be theirs if they were actually successful.

It is not inconceivable to land an airliner on a road or packed desert floor. Taking off again would be another story, that's why I think the airliner was not intended to be used for further purposes. Many airliners have crash landed in remote places without any fatalities.

At any point in these scenarios the hijacking could be thwarted and the hijackers would still win. Unless their efforts could be concealed.

If the flight was intercepted and shot down with no survivors, the interceding party would do everything in their power to conceal having to sacrifice 230+ innocent passengers.

Air travel has been severely impacted by this event. The loss of commerce and costs of this crime has already reached many hundreds of millions of dollars and there is no end in sight.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Hijacked and shot downed seems the most likely truth. People aren't ready to hear that a shoot down is acceptable.

Back to the NSA-MIC reality.

Either it is covered up and no information is to be released or the NSA and intelligence community is a huge waste of time and money, nothing more than a funnel for money into someone group's pocket. (MIC mostly).

edit on 5/18/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I seriously doubt we, the public, have been given all the intelligence available.

The whole thing just doesn't add up.

If I wanted a plane to "disappear" I would set up a dummy crash location in where there is NO real radar or listening posts and in almost impossible seas to conduct a recovery. If I were really smart. I would have dumped some "goodies" down there for the investigation to find. All the while misdirecting people from my real intent.

This is what I don't understand - if they really wanted to cover-up something and make it look like the plane crashed they could have done a better job. The public bought into the passports surviving the World Trade Center collapse, I'm sure they would have bought into a theory like the plane disintegrated into mid-air except for passenger's id, wedding ring or something like that. Combine that with a few faked transmissions and it all goes away for the general public.

It seemed like the media wanted to keep this going. Perhaps the US knows what happened and is blackmailing other countries? They know what happened to the plane and think it will be used in another attack but don't want to create a panic?

I don't know.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Large plane flies for about 7 hours and no one is able to track it other than a few electronic connections. The terrorist should be ramping now since the intelligence system must not be as advertised.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

originally posted by: pavil

I seriously doubt we, the public, have been given all the intelligence available.

The whole thing just doesn't add up.

If I wanted a plane to "disappear" I would set up a dummy crash location in where there is NO real radar or listening posts and in almost impossible seas to conduct a recovery. If I were really smart. I would have dumped some "goodies" down there for the investigation to find. All the while misdirecting people from my real intent.

This is what I don't understand - if they really wanted to cover-up something and make it look like the plane crashed they could have done a better job. The public bought into the passports surviving the World Trade Center collapse, I'm sure they would have bought into a theory like the plane disintegrated into mid-air except for passenger's id, wedding ring or something like that. Combine that with a few faked transmissions and it all goes away for the general public.

It seemed like the media wanted to keep this going. Perhaps the US knows what happened and is blackmailing other countries? They know what happened to the plane and think it will be used in another attack but don't want to create a panic?

I don't know.

It's one thing for the USA to lie about something that happened on American soil, quite another to make false claims with the Chinese navy present and waiting to examine the evidence.

edit on -05:0016145262014-05-18T15:26:16-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Now that the highly publicized 'pinger' contacts have been proven to be false, the likelihood of the plane NOT being in the ocean is obvious.

Kazakhstan, people.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: valentin

Attention! All! The place of death of the plane the Boeing 777 of flight MH 370 is found. It on a slope of the big mountain on border of Thailand and Burma. At the height of 2000 meters. In the inaccessible mountain terrain!
Coordinates of a place of falling:
Wing and fuselage
13 °31'48.23 "N 99 °10'58.99" E
Fuselage fragment
13 °31'44.47 "N 99 °10'59.47" E
Fragments
13 °31'46.91 "N 99 °10'58.38" E
www.youtube.com...

Why don't you go collect your $3,000,000 if you're so sure?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Something was broadcasting that distress signal.

Unless somebody sank the Transponders....That thing is at the bottom of the Ocean.

Well that was proven to be false.

And that pathetic a$$ kisser, Australian PM Tony Abbott referred to it as Substantive Evidence! Hah!

He'll say whatever the USA wants him to.

Now Australia is doubling down on the 'middle of nowhere' search.

They are even entertaining the new fiction that the plane was deliberately flown there by pilot Shah.

They'll milk this for as long as possible. Mark my words.

Well it does have one thing going for it, it's an easy lie to maintain. Who's gonna go check on them to see if they're actually searching anything?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is he gone?

I have no idea who these people are that follow my posts but are deleted before I get a chance to read them.

This is the second time this week and both posters have disappeared.

What gives? I feel like I'm being stalked!

Back to the subject.

I was just saying that Tony A butt is a pathetic liar and overacting in his role as mouthpiece for TPTB.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Within a couple of days of this missing plane, there were good enough photos on the net to download and table top dowse them. I got that the pilot perished somewhere South of Bangladesh, doing his duty. The Co-Pilot also perished, but not so much duty involved. The big jet was h#$l bent on flying a course from Kuala Lumpur to Lahore, but the jigging and jiving cost them too much fuel. They came back to their heading after flying back to the Malacca Straits.

This dowse postulates that the jet went in at about 6000+ feet of Altitude, somewhere on the flanks of the Himalayas, between Kashmir and Nepal, in the very North of India. The satellite data could have pointed this way as well as the Southern arc. Time will tell, if pieces start coming out of a snow field on the slope of some distant mountainside.

But someone wanted something from that Triple Seven, bad enough to die trying to deliver it to Lahore. At least that's what my dowse indicated. I personally thought we would know one way or another, inside of a month.

But something to consider is whether the Indian Gov't would release this discovery, until they figure out what was so important on that airliner to cause all this trouble. They may be laying for the rest of these Hijackers, if or when they try something like this again. Our dowsing group feels that there were no survivors within a day of that forced landing. Dead Sticking a jet in the mountains is not a good career move. But the ACARS kept trying to shake hands with the satellite, beyond this jet's fuel time limit. So it couldn't have flown into the side of a mountain, or ditched and sank in the Indian Ocean. But it could have landed, been emptied, and refueled. Then it could have flown low and slow down the West Coast of India in the early dawn, and witnesses did see something. Then it would have been flown near the Maldives, using passive Nav. Beacons, and finally put on auto pilot, with the new crew bailing out over a recovery ship. This could put it down in British Protectorate Waters a very long ways away from those Australian Search areas.

You have to factor in the Curvature of the Earth, before some of these sightings start making sense. A flat 2 D map, won't get you very far. Think of it as the Great Circle Route from Kuala Lumpur to Lahore. And then add in the fuel short fall, from all of the back tracking to the Straits of Malacca.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"Bailing out over a recovery ship" is not realistic, nor is any hypothesis involving landing, disembarking passengers, refuelling and taking off again. "Flying down the east coast of India" without being detected is also totally impossible.

I agree with you on the northern arc theory. As far as a valuable cargo being the motivation behind a hijacking goes, the majority Chinese passengers could be considered "valuable" as hostages to Al Qaeda or Uyghur separatists.

The next most likely "valuable cargo" would be the weapons of mass destruction components which Obama focused on in his Malaysian address. He claimed that components for nuclear weapons are currently being smuggled in and out of Malaysia.
IF that were true, it could justify the order to shoot the plane down.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Psynic, No, you have it backwards. They would have flown down the Western Coast of India. Our dowsers got that they really only approached the Pakistani Border at one time on this Western leg. But this may only have been another plane getting rid of M H 370's incriminating evidence. One thing's for sure. This is that they stayed completely away from New Delhi controlled airspace. So, one flight leg or two, one plane or two, there is the possibility for this scenario to have taken place.

You do not leave big or small planes sitting on aprons without being full of fuel. Condensation inside empty fuel tanks will ruin your whole day. So the same fuel transferred from another jet plane could have either flown M H 370 down the West Coast of India, or it may only have flown evidence down and away, past the Maldives. The Maldives are West of India, not in, or near, Australian waters. There were low and slow sightings and audio witnesses from the Western Coast of India, and over the Maldives. But these time lines were all wrong for a single leg across Southern India. So they have been disregarded, so far.

First they were H#$%l Bent on going straight to Lahore, but when they lost the element of surprise, they then avoided Pakistani airspace as well as New Delhi airspace, and sneaked off into the void of the British Protectorate Waters, between the Maldives and Diego Garcia. My dowse only went to the elements of M H 370, so the 777 may still be pancaked into some mountain basin in the Himalayas. I would make the point that those lingering ACARS handshakes, mean that at least it didn't fly straight into the side of a mountain, in the dark.
edit on 7-7-2014 by carpooler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

You are off-topic.

Predictions based on "Dowsing" belongs in the 'Dreams' or 'Prophecies' forums.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Psynic No its not a prediction at all. We may be correct, or we may be all wet, but we did this search by our means within a week of M H 370 going missing. Actually before news of some of these "stray" sightings bubbled up in the press reports. And well before the ACARS handshakes were explained to the public. Unless they flew in circles, the Northern Arc is only slightly less probable than flying out over the Indian Ocean and ditching. IIRC, those ACARS handshakes extended beyond the time limits for the fuel they had on board.

And that makes the engines cutting out and the plane falling down into the Ocean, even more questionable, IMHO. But with a refueling pit stop, between Kashmir and Nepal, almost any destination between Australia, Iran, and Africa, becomes possible. The low and slow witnesses are putting a new set of range limits on this mystery. If a skeleton crew pulled off a hatch, and suited up with parachute harnesses, then they couldn't fly too high or fast with a door open. 9 to 10, 000 feet would be about their practical ceiling, without cabin pressurization . By August, the mountain snows should be near minimum, and something may start to reflect sunlight and point out a crash site.

Albeit, a very quiet crash landing site.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join