Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not cras

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: Bilk22

We are on the same wavelength. Why would someone have tweeted that it landed when it did not land there and prior to the media blitz.

There have been way to many changes and inconsistencies through this whole sordid affair.
Exactly. The tweet occurred very early on and well prior to any of the crazy machinations that followed. The person who tweeted that would have had no idea that so many theories would follow or that the plane would never "reappear". So there's no way to claim it was some type of hoax or diversion from reality. They reported what they witnessed or heard on the ground. IMO

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
With respect to a possible US role, consider:

1. POTUS lands in the Asian region (as part of his previously disclosed agenda for his new area of "focus"), and then a flurry of "news" for the missing flight = Red Flags for me?

2. Mixed messages (as per norm) between the state of the relationship between China and the US. For the first time ever, the Chinese will be participating in the "world's largest" joint naval exercises with the US and others in a couple of months.

I cannot put my finger on it, but something seems strange in this geo-political atmosphere.

ETA: A thought just came to me. Why would China all of a sudden decide to play war games aka training exercises with the US? Pure speculation but could the common denominator be N. Korea? Seems the leader seems to be smiling quite a bit over his military jets lately? Pure speculation, but if he shot down the airliner, wouldn't all the supposed countries of power begin to collaborate, as well as cover-up the capabilities of a well-known rogue country's ability to pull this off?
edit on 23-4-2014 by watchesfromwall because: Eta

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I found some information about emergency beacons, the site is asking me for a name and email sign up but I could still read the page.

Before data analysis by UK satellite operator Inmarsat proved the last contact with the doomed MH370 plane was made from the middle of the southern Indian Ocean, some suggested the aircraft might actually have landed. Why? It's Emergency Locator Transmitter designed to activate in a crash did not send any message.

Beacons not always mandatory Moreover, there are no set international regulations requiring all aircraft worldwide to be equipped with such a beacon, or Emergency Locator Transmitter. The guidance is fully in the hands of aviation authorities of individual countries. According to the spokesman of Boeing UK, the lost Malaysian aircraft, a Boeing 777-2H6ER was delivered to Malaysia Airlines with four emergency locator transmitters back in 2002.

eandt

I just don't know anymore what to think of the information we are being fed. There was a piece on Sky News which showed a Chinese vessel with a "ping" locator with (3)7.5 (Only the right portion of the first number was shown so it could be a 3 or an 8) on the screen then the Australian search vessel located pings in the low 30's now they are talking about regrouping.
I've laways thought MH 370 landed somewhere.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz
a reply to: vkey08

nothing about the fate of MH370 is 'pretty obvious'

That is it in a nutshell.

I seriously doubt we, the public, have been given all the intelligence available.

The whole thing just doesn't add up.

If I wanted a plane to "disappear" I would set up a dummy crash location in where there is NO real radar or listening posts and in almost impossible seas to conduct a recovery. If I were really smart. I would have dumped some "goodies" down there for the investigation to find. All the while misdirecting people from my real intent.

Quick question, does each plane have and unique transponder "ping" for their black box recorders? Or is a more like a standard Beacon.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Something was broadcasting that distress signal.

Unless somebody sank the Transponders....That thing is at the bottom of the Ocean.

When this mess first started China had claimed the satellite photos showed debris in the South china Sea area. It was immediately dismissed by American officials, stating it was nothing but a red herring.

We then start searching in the areas southwest of Australia with nothing being located. We then have, once again, Chinese officials stating they have located the signal from the black box (or possible signal).

Does anyone else find it unusual that the only nation picking this up is China?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I, for one, don't have a dog in this fight so I am offering this link for everyone to read and consider based upon it's own merit.

www.presstv.ir...

I know it sounds like a long stretch by someone who may have a personel axe to grind, but I thought I would pass it along.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I did not realize it was only China picking up the signal.

This is just bizarre. As for the Chinese...

Wouldn't trust them one bit.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"...causing a rethink...." Priceless.

If it landed, my guess would be way, way north in Russia.

But my gut still says it was probably destroyed by a satellite laser weapon either by accident or in some sort of testing of/with the cloaking technology (maybe by China).

That or aliens stole it.
edit on 4/23/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander
I, for one, don't have a dog in this fight so I am offering this link for everyone to read and consider based upon it's own merit.

www.presstv.ir...

I know it sounds like a long stretch by someone who may have a personel axe to grind, but I thought I would pass it along.

ehhhhh... They don't bother to explain anything. They just raise the concern of flight control then drop George HW Bush into the article.

China has made 2 attempts thus far to direct attention to 2 specific areas and is the only nation to date to hear the pings. The issue with FLW was demonstrated by Iran bringing down a drone by hacking the system.

The one observation by iran that seems to confirm (possibly) some of the information is the recent change in the Malaysian government response. The relatives apparently are more pissed now because the Malaysian government has stopped answering questions completely about the incident, even basic ones.

The possibility of Pakistan having the aircraft - doubtful being the US has military radar in the area that would have know it was present.
edit on 23-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PLANE

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I'm still sticking to the, they shot the plane out of the sky" theory.

Just like JFK muddy the explanations so the real answer is just a conspiracy theory.

I personally think they don't want to find it, because they know exactly where it is and they don't want people to find out their loved ones were blasted out of the sky. It's bad for business.

But this is my opinion.

I agree, for whatever reason, the plane was heading for Diego Garcia, attempting to avoid radar detection on the way. Frankly I'd be surprised if this didn't raise an alarm somewhere. I don't believe the plane had enough fuel to get there though, but the plane was more than likely blown out of the sky as it approached the Maldives and began to loose altitude. Little has been made of the eyewitness reports (alleged) from the Maldives of a large aircraft flying low over the islands, nor the cargo hold fire extinguisher that washed up on the beach there. The local police dismissed this as an explosive device, which is one way to describe the triggering mechanism that fires these extinguishers. So technically, they weren't lying when they called it an explosive device.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Does anyone else find it unusual that the only nation picking this up is China?

Yep. They're tossing those herrings around and are hiding something for sure. They're up to some pretty major shenanigans with satellites. That should worry the world. A lot.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

www.presstv.ir...

That was an interesting read, completely biased, but still in between the weeds some interesting thoughts:

"If it were known that something is that easily hijacked by remote control, people would stop flying."
"referring to commercial air traffic"
"that the current generation of airliners’ fly-by-wire systems are extremely vulnerable to catastrophic sabotage, including electronic hijacking. "
"IT WOULD ALSO HAVE A GLOBAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD’S ECONOMY"
"people would stop flying. And then you’re talking about a huge impact on business and everything else.”

"They’re keeping the media busy in the South Indian Ocean while things are being done in other areas. I think the government doesn’t want us to know what they know because they don’t think we can handle the truth.”

Makes sense to me
X

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: redshoes

I agree, for whatever reason, the plane was heading for Diego Garcia, attempting to avoid radar detection on the way.

How do we know it was heading for Diego Garcia?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Something was broadcasting that distress signal.

Unless somebody sank the Transponders....That thing is at the bottom of the Ocean.

What "distress signal"?

It is my understanding (correct me if I am wrong) that the signal was a "standard signal" which was transmitted by some device linked to the Jet Engines, or the Jet Engines itself. No "distress signal" in such a sense was ever transmitted.

As I said on other places already, I mean it's really that we not only have no EVIDENCE that the plane actually crashed....we don't even have an INDICATION that it may have crashed, whatsoever. No emergency calls, no distress signals, no indication whatsoever that anything on the plane went wrong or to what actually happened.

As for crashing in general, a crash is always an uncontrolled event and that the plane crashed into the ocean without us finding any traces of oil, debris etc. is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Then again, it looks we only have a faint/fuzzy idea WHERE the plane "could have crashed" and the area is huge with nothing but water for 1000s of miles. But even then I think satellites etc. should have brought up *something*.

Not to re-iterate things that have been said 1000x already, obviously lots of the actions look VERY controlled: Turning off equipment, change of course, avoiding radar (!) etc..etc....this is not the action of a suicidal person (IMHO) neither is it the result of a chaotic, "all-of-a-sudden" emergency situation. (You don't "crash" a plane due to fire etc. and try to avoid radar...) You are correct that it doesn't make sense whatsoever that all this happened and the plane then just "crashed in the middle of the ocean"....pretty much as that a lot of this "case" doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The speculation that it landed is NOT more far-fetched than any other theory. So or so, all theories open up lots of questions....
edit on 32014R000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago16PMWednesdayWednesday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Sorry...

I meant the pinging transponder the Chinese claimed they had a recording of.

Not a distress signal...My bad.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I want to know what happened to the story where they supposedly tracked the pings over the 7-1/2 hours that the plane was in the air as heading towards Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Were those the hits from the cell phones?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: daaskapital

THE search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane may return to the possibility that the jet landed somewhere, according to latest media reports.

The New Straits Times quoted sources close to the investigation saying that the failure to turn up any debris at the current southern Indian Ocean search site was causing a rethink among investigators.

The latest report comes as authorities prepare to send the robotic vehicle underwater today for mission number 10.

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not crashed

Sources told the New Straits Times that they were considering revisiting the scenario that the plane had landed at an unknown location.

“The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd,” the sources said.

The sources told the paper that another possibility was that the plane had crash landed in a remote spot.

Well, now it seems that investigators will be taking another look at the possibility that the plane had landed somewhere. To me, this seems like a logical thing to do. It's been well over a month, and we still haven't found anything...

We know the plane was deliberately flying in such a way as to avoid radars. Why then, would the pilots just crash the plane into the middle of the ocean? They were obviously heading somewhere...

I keep saying Vietnam, but no one considers that.

I used to do some searching using the Tomnod website, mainly because I was fascinated by all the different textures of ocean you could find. But I did come across a few runways in the search area. There was one on an jungle island, with a few five blade helicopters and a large hanger. Definitely large enough to hold a plane. All I remember was the island had a cargo terminal on the North-East and the runway on the South-West.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: daaskapital

I want to know what happened to the story where they supposedly tracked the pings over the 7-1/2 hours that the plane was in the air as heading towards Pakistan.

They analyzed the pings and discovered that the plane was traveling South due to the advanced use of doppler analysis to determine whether the plane was getting closer or farther away from the satellite.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join