It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not cras

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am still trying to work out why so many countries will look for a plane, but so little will help Ukraine and other GLOBAL issues. For me, this has cover up all over it. I am not saying the plane did not go down, but it did not just "Crash" IMO. Something bigger definitely happened if you ask me, and they are trying HARD to make sure no one else knows. For all we know, what we see in the news is a diversion.

"We are looking here" When in reality the real search party are searching 100 miles the other way, where no one else can see them.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

If that's the case, what are the pings they're hearing at the bottom of the ocean? Didn't they say they were confident they were coming from the plane's transponders? It took years to located the Titanic, locating a plane in the ocean isn't going to be a walk in the park even with today's technology.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think it landed at Diego Garcia. It probably isn’t there anymore. It would have been pulled apart and shipped on different ships or even had it’s paint stripped and repainted then flown elsewhere. I think the US played a role in the plane going missing then sent the world on a wild goose chase while throwing so many theories out there to confuse the public. Other countries leading, like Australia, are probably privy to what happened, unless it was an extremely compartmentalised exercise where those who actually took part in it had/have no idea what they took part in.

Either way, it certainly did not crash into the ocean. It was heading in the direction of DG. People in places like Mauritius reported seeing an extremely low flying plane matching the description, but of course this was conveniently ruled as false... Apparently an IBM engineer Phillip Wood sent a selfie/message from a group of islands. It was from an iPhone, and they stamp the time, date and location of the photo. The co ordinates were three miles off what google gives for Diego Garcia.

Allegedly there were a ton of Chinese defence engineers and the like on board, perhaps tech/gold too. The passengers probably are no longer alive. Unless they drug them and send them on their way so that they can’t recount what happened.

Time will tell. Often the craziest theories are true! Just like 9/11.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlindBastards

I'm with you B.B. I do not have "proof" but I posted a few days after it happened with my impressions. I wonder who the people on the plane were, China is not talking.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

the allegedly pics from DG and Philip Wood are a hoax, because he could have never sent those pic without a celltower connection. You need a special Sim-Card to connect to the military cell network on those islands and the possbility is fairly low, that an open network for his Iphone is anywhere on DG.
So this story can't be true and is most likely a hoax.

I posted this somewhere else, but I still think this whole thing is an insurance fraud. Malaysian Airlines needs money and with the missing plane, you can have double-cash: get the insurance company to pay for the "crash" and sell the whole boeing in parts on the blackmarket.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

It is possible but I feel that these people are most likely dead either way and not wanting to sound insensitive to the familys whom are in distress but you have to ask yourself what possible motivation for stealing such a plane.

The plane is as generic as you can get among the airlines of the world, especially the west and it takes very little modification for a skilled computer and electronic's expert to modify it's flight transponders to that it would appear as another aircraft, they use it as a long range delivery system, after all commercial flights are the known achiles heel of the citys of the west and a device be it biological, chemical, explosive or even atomic could easily be concealed in one, it is as simple as making a mid flight switch, operatives take out a plane in international territory and the second plane shadowing it below the radar takes it's place to deliver the package to it's intended destination.
This has long been known as a possable danger and indeed during the cold war some scenario's posited it as a possible first strike method where we would not know we where under attack until it was too late, and for all we know it may have already occured in the past only for a counter measure to have been deployed in time and the then public not told.
If this plane is in some jungle on one of these islands then whom know's what plan's the terrorist may have for it but under that circumstance I would hold out very little hope for the innocent passenger's whom would then merely be inconveniant collateral they would not want to trade as doing so would let the world know that they had the plane and jeopardise there plans.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I don't understand why people rarely mention the eye witness accounts of the people in the Maldives who saw a plane with the same markings as 370 fly overhead 24 hours after it went missing? What are their names and have they been questioned? Diego Garcia probably has some of the most sophisticated technology in the world as far as satellite and radar I would think. This was in its backyard and nothing was seen? Yeah right!!!! BS. It's either in Pakistan or in the ocean. Either way someone knows what happened. Pakistan makes the most sense. We still control Pakistan in many ways. I think the plane was taken either for its passengers or it's cargo. And until this information is made public the official search is bogus.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If that's the case, what are the pings they're hearing at the bottom of the ocean? Didn't they say they were confident they were coming from the plane's transponders?

Yes but now another expert has said it could have been locator beacons on whales.

And wtf has Titanic got to do with this?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I thought plane black boxes had specific frequencies they wouldn`t use the same frequencies for tracking whales would they?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The Wood iPhone selfie was debunked pretty easily and was called what it was, a hoax. So to use that as some reasoning is off the wall at this point.

Did it land at DG? Probably not, but there are a ton of other remote little islands and airstrips down that-a-ways that have been abandoned since WW2 that could have just as easily been used.

DO I think the US did this? Not a chance this time, while i have my issues with the way our government works, not everything in the world that goes wrong is their fault, nor do they have something to do with every issue that happens. Sitting here and blaming the US that has spent millions of dollars in manpower, equipment and funding to help find this thing, and saying that they made it disappear is just a total leap off the logic train. There are a million scenarios that could have happened, not all of them require a country with the resources of the US to complete.

Honestly, I don't know what is going on with it, I may fall back to my original position that it was hijacked, by person or person's unknown, flown to a location (not Diego Garcia) repainted, turned into a huge flying gas can or dirty bomb nd is currently being held to be used in an attack against [insert some country here]

Guess I'm just sick of the US being blamed for EVERYTHING even when it's pretty obvious we didn't have much if anything to do with this one..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
We know the plane was deliberately flying in such a way as to avoid radars. Why then, would the pilots just crash the plane into the middle of the ocean? They were obviously heading somewhere...

You are assuming the pilots stayed on the plane! If the plane has landed then it is either full of dead passengers who were all killed at the same time OR all the passengers were in on the plot with the pilots. They had to be killed instantly to prevent anyone texting or phoning. Even when nowhere near a basestation any text message would be held in the phone until it came into range and then it would transmit automatically....unless the passengers dutifully handed over every single last phone whilst out of range and all phones were destroyed before coming into range and then all passengers killed before landing!!!!

Sorry, but the plane landed theory does not make sense because of all the bodies either alive or dead that are located somewhere. There are very few places where a plane could land without being seen and then for all the bodies, dead or alive and the plane, to all disappear!

If you want to know what happened get the Malaysian authorities to release the cargo manifest!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

nothing about the fate of MH370 is 'pretty obvious'

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This is my theory and I am sticking to it political sabotage.

UPDATE: Malaysian #MH370 Pilot Was Political Fanatic – Attended Trial of Opposition Leader Hours Before Flight

The Mail on Sunday has learned that Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was an ‘obsessive’ supporter of Malaysia’s opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim. And hours before the doomed flight left Kuala Lumpur it is understood 53-year-old Shah attended a controversial trial in which Ibrahim was jailed for five years.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Airfleets.net makes reference to the search and rescue beacon being activated. I've heard no mention of this by the Malaysian authorities or from the press in the UK.

Distance : 2741 miles Remark : As at 1.38am Saturday, the 8th of March, 2014 GMT, Malaysia airlines reports that this aircraft has lost contact with ATC. The search and rescue beacon has been activated.

Airfleets.net

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightstalker78

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I have tended toward the possibility of it having landed somewhere for a while now. Whatever happened to that plane, it was no accident, mechanical failure, or unfortunate error. Even if it crashed somewhere, it did so on purpose, for reasons unknown right now.

In other words,you're pretty much saying it's a conspiracy.

Yet you provide not one shred of evidence.

Except what you THINK happened.

No way it could've accidently crashed or had a crazy pilot who wanted to end his life.

Nooo,because mental illness is made up to,right?
You have no evidence it crashed. You present no evidence other than what you think happened.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Either way someone knows what happened.

Someone with the initials U.S.A. knows precisely where the flight ended. These people are choosing not to reveal anything for some reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

Did it land at DG? Probably not, but there are a ton of other remote little islands and airstrips down that-a-ways that have been abandoned since WW2 that could have just as easily been used.

I don't know if it landed at DG but I know this line reasoning is weak. There is no comparison between DG and Gilligan's island. For one, DG has giant runways, giant hangars and jet fuel. The relevance of these elements should be obvious.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gutman
Interesting find, thanks for posting it.

However, it doesn't seem like a reliable source, and also, it's not clear what it's even referring to. The only thing I was aware of that would have such devices would be life raft(s), and it's pretty clear from the media that we have no knowledge of life rafts being deployed.

US aircraft flying regularly scheduled routes aren't requires to have any such devices as far as I know (except for maybe life rafts), and I'd be surprised if Malaysia required them anywhere but the life raft(s).

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
April 23, 2014 - 9:49PM AUST time

Read full Article
link: www.smh.com.au...

Debris has washed up on the coast of Western Australia, raising hopes it may be from the missing flight MH370.
-----
It was found 10 kilometres east of Augusta, near Margaret River, on the south west coast of WA.
Western Australian police had taken possession of the debris, the JACC said.
"The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) is examining the photographs of the material to determine whether further physical analysis is required and if there is any relevance to the search of missing flight MH370," the JACC said in a statement.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
imagine it had, that would definately hit the hornets nest with a big stick. a reply to: Bilk22

Well I've been saying it landed in China since someone in China tweeted that the day it went missing. Where else would it be? Why would they tweet such a thing? It was well before all the nonsense started.

Not to be a stiffy but that's the first time I have heard of this "Tweet" Don't have a link handy do you.

Respectfully
It's posted in the original thread on the matter. Sorry, but if you have interest in seeing it, you can search for it there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join