It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 Landed Say Officials!...Could the reason be a matter of National Security?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This plane just disappeared and no trace of it, with many theories about where it went and what happened, but no evidence has surfaced and no group has claimed responsibility yet, is that just a bit strange to you? All the makings of a conspiracy. We have no idea who was actually on that plane. We only have news supported "facts" and they are getting the information from the people that are in control of this situation, so.....

Not to long ago I watched a show that indicated how the NSA works and gathers their information and how they share information with the alphabet groups for the purpose of National security...they will probably see this thread...I wouldn't be surprised...heck I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point...if the "disappearance" of this plane has to do with National security...or at least when or if the "supposed truth" should eventually be revealed to the public, that they will give us this blanket excuse...

Imaginary Headline...Plane Found But Due To National Security...that is all we can say

We have located the missing plane and all passengers have been accounted for, but in the interest of NATIONAL security we are unable to divulge specific details at this time. We apologize for misleading the world population, but it was unavoidable because of the sensitive nature of this particular mission. National security is very important to preserve the freedom for all, but particularly the freedom of those that are affected by this.

What I find hysterical and ironic about this is that I don't feel very safe and the INTERnational security of this world is at risk everyday and this doesn't help me feel any better at all. Oh well, they don't really give a crap.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's a conundrum to be sure. Between the media just grabbing at straws and the raw power of the internet this whole story is ripe for conspiracy. For what it's worth, I'll predict right now that eventually, they will find this flight at the bottom of the ocean, recover the flight data, cockpit voice recorders and we will all finally have closure. If you stand back and look at the big picture, this makes the most sense. This plane has been on the moon, a road in Afghanistan, shot through a time warp etc, etc and yet it's nowhere to be found. That tells me it's been played and hyped to death and the answer will, in the end, be very logical but here, on ATS, no one will believe it. Or... maybe it will never be found and will rest forever with Amelia.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Do you have a link? The title seems misleading unless there's a story behind it...

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

It is a very misleading title but it's in the general chit-chat forum....
(my mistake and apology...apparently there's a new story that came out about this...still a link would be nice)

edit on 23-4-2014 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is about as close as you get to a "wild goose chase" . It's beyond crazy to me but I've seen lost so I'm pretty sure I know what's going on....

top topics

join