It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine's acting president calls for action against pro-Russian separatists - false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Ukraine's acting president has called for the resumption of military operations against pro-Russian separatists in the east of the country, claiming two of his party's supporters had been "tortured to death", in a further blow to an unravelling international peace plan.

Oleksandr Turchynov said "counter-terrorist" operations in the region, suspended as part of the peace agreement in Geneva last Thursday, should restart after the bodies of two men, one a pro-Kiev politician, had been found near the rebel-held town of Slavyansk.

well that was a speedy trial
now on with the lynching

I think "false flag" considering the similarity to the accusations against all the other nato/imf target states
edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago07 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
this MO is starting to wear kinda thin by now no?

US demands urgent investigation into claims Syrian forces used chlorine gas attack on rebels
Hollande said he has no clear proof that Assad’s regime used chlorine

www.dailymail.co.uk... l-Assads-regime.html#ixzz2zfwIBK00

"No credible proof"
wow, talk about milking a dead cow...
when are they going to whip out the portable wheather balloon/ poison gas making trucks?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Now shortly expect videos to start surfacing all over showing torturous homicidal acts by pro-Ukrainians against Russians, paralleling the horrific ones that are out there from Syria, once you see that start happening then it will become a quagmire for Russia, they will eventually take the Ukraine but at a high cost that is my prediction, I say let them fight it out , it is hard to say how any sort of overt or covert action will play out, I am certain it will not be quiet takeover that Russia might have been expecting by showing all of their forces and intimidation against it's neighbor and brothers.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian
well, we can fictionalize all we want...
fiction being the topic of this thread

what I see is a constant barrage of "through deception thou shalt create war"
from wmds to bin ladens to gas attacks to ...

the photo op of bidan at the link is just too slick IMHO

and im still waiting after umpteen threads for some proof of russias miltray build up...
reminds one of the forty minute to bomb london fiction from Tony Blair regarding the non existant wmds not in Iraq

edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago54 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
what I see is a constant barrage of "through deception thou shalt create war"
from wmds to bin ladens to gas attacks to ...

to more chaos... and out of chaos new order.

Don't forget we almost had a peaceful solution that everyone (even Putin) agreed on, negotiated by the Weimar Triangle on the 20th of february, including and orderly democratic process for the Ukrainian people... and then suddenly things went bad.
edit on 23-4-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I think the entire Ukranie thing is another US organised 'Arab (in this east european) Spring'

We may all profit from bearing the following in mind

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:
“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”

Is Wolfowitz, when referring to “hostile power” referring to any power independent of Washington’s control?

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

edit on 23-4-2014 by learnatic because: fix the link

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yep just like every false flag..predicted every single week/day by you guys..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Honestly I have an entirely different view, Putin set this up not the U.S. but by the time the U.S. intelligence really had visibility of the move Putin was making, they had assets in place too late , so by the time they were attempting to assist the Ukraine ie (cia assets, funds and other support to counter such moves) their tardiness or late intelligence gave the appearance that the U.S. somehow had something to do with it, but please explain how you cannot agree if Putin made the move to mass his troops and cross the border and also, how there is lots of proof that Putin set up the puppet Ukrainian government, I just cannot fully buy what many people are taking, hook , line and sinker that the U.S. orchestrated all of this, we know there are many books written that Russia has had it's eye on the Ukraine for decades, not just Crimea.

If you ask me, people are not giving Putin enough credit to have pulled this very strategy off and it has worked, with Russia having just as bad or worse of a past than the U.S. when it comes to covert tactics , nonetheless the double eagle(two faced Janus symbology) and the blazing star along with the hammer and sickle should give you more of a hint of who is aligned with the NWO agenda, if you do not study symbols it will be impossible for you to understand the depth of deception being played , those who really know , will not quickly point their fingers at the United States, because both Russia and the U.S. are the problem solution methodology for the hidden hand.

I really think that the only country that gains from setting up puppet governments in this region so they can be toppled from within is Russia, not the U.S.

Is Putin Really the Puppet Master ?
edit on 23-4-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

top topics

join