It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did he just say what I think he said? Cattle released from seizure by BLM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

watch it at about the 2:06 mark. Is this guy really saying that they planned to put the women in front so they would be the first shot if the shooting started? What say you ATS? I live in vegas and Im upset about the BLM as the next guy but really?

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!!! V FOR VICTORY BABY!!!!!
mods please if Its been posted delete. If in wrong forum please move Im still new and getting a feel for It. Oh and everyone else It says the video wont play now not too comp savvy but I think itll play in a bit. here is the linky.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2014 by DilligafMisfit because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 22 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed video link

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It was a brilliant display of a classic psych-tactic.

That whole episode was all by design.

No shots were fired.

And the cattle got released.

I think 'ol Bundy is using the old "two can play at this game" trick.

A Masterpiece if there ever was one.

here's your vid I think...

edit on Apr-22-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That's what he said...put the women up front.

Perhaps he is some sort of disinfo plant or something along those lines. I know a few people in militias and former military people that supported the actions taken against the Feds and they would NEVER think of placing the women out front....let alone say it on national news.

Something is off here.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DilligafMisfit

Mack is an idiot, and later tried to retract his statement clumsily. He made it all up, he hadn't even been there yet, or talked to anyone. That idea was all Mack's.

edit on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:41:27 -0500 by TKDRL because: improper use of retard, sorry

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Perhaps he is some sort of disinfo plant or something along those lines. I know a few people in militias and former military people that supported the actions taken against the Feds and they would NEVER think of placing the women out front....let alone say it on national news.

Something is off here.
Someone else can chime in with more accurate info, but I believe that guy was talking out his butt and wasn't even present when the poop was going to go down. So yeah he was something of a plant.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

So he's a moron. Just what we need.

There are too many people willing to step in front of the camera and soak up the little bit of fame they can get.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
everybody was up front from the moment the feds popped the first scope cover...

and incidentally what Mac is about is the constitutional rights the sheriff of a county is sworn to uphold
which IS what backed the feds down when the county sheriff finally did his job which he should have done the first day
edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Mack is a retard, and later tried to retract his statement clumsily. He made it all up, he hadn't even been there yet, or talked to anyone. That idea was all Mack's.

Thanks for bring some facts to all the BS!

As I have said in another thread, I was always a supporter of Mack, until it was brought to my attention on ATS of what came out of his mouth!

Let's just say, I respect everything he has done................up to the point he made that insane statement!

EDIT: I'll give him a small break though! As myself and others have been bitch slapped on ATS for saying stupid things that we shouldn't have I hope that Mack will have the courage to say he made a mistake in the heat of the battle! But that is his call!
edit on 22-4-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
oh I agree to it all being b.s. I was listening to john stewert in the background and he was making fun of the whole standoff, like he does with all political news, and he played that clip. When I heard it I was like WTH!!!!!!????? Just thought I'd share though......

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Because cows are eating the grass off of unused federal land, they spend a ton of money to send armed agents out to capture the cows, and hold them hostage. Then they give the cows back, accomplishing nothing more than traumatizing the cows and pi##ing off a bunch of people. Sounds like the America I know and love.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I watched that press conference last week sometime and yes, that's exactly what he says and he seems to mean it. IIRC, there are supporters cheering for him, women among them. It just shows that the Bundy's really don't want to fight its government. Just be left alone. Would that it were so.

The ladies in my life, wife, two girls, would be nowhere near the front or that ranch at all. Not with "im really good at killing people with drones, wink-wink" Obama nursing a hair trigger these days. This really isn't the kind of case you want to make your Waterloo either, IMO. This battle has been waging for years in court. Bundy lost both cases. I mean good Lord, it's taxes Mr. Bundy, as you have been selling beef off each year for income yet felt tax law was unfair so ignored them. I think my taxes are unfair too. Every year, as im sure most do. My understanding is that an offer was made by the BLM to Bundy to work out a payment schedule on the arrearage, and move along. Bundy refused to even talk.

I sympathize fully with Mr. Bundy, so can many others who have lost things to the government. BUT, make no mistake, they want us to gather up and try some idiotic armed revolt. They are hoping to piss people off enough, especially white, heterosexual Christian men amongsnt them the great majority of returning combat vets. I will FIGHT if I am attacked, but marching out armed as a military force without congressional support to defend that, no, I'm sorry.

The NDAA was worth a stand. Gun confiscation will undoubtedly be the last such. Will It, too, pass by with barely a whimper from Americans, most whose percieved self worth precludes them from risking their precious lives, and those who allow their fear to deny everything their senses are screaming at them. We don't want armed rebellion against all weather drones with IR, NV, movement detectors, and hellfire missiles. That's a 500lb, 7-in. Diameter missile that pops open tanks like you'd step on an acorn. They also have an anti-personnel version. It's basically the Claymore mine from hell with the devil riding along for fun.

Look, Ghandi's way......place them between the anvil of truth and the hammer of NON-VIOLENT, NON-COMPLIANCE, and we swing the hammer. All of us, too many to mace or taze or even snipe. A massive, ever growing NON-VIOLENT peacefull protest, for as long as it took. All the garbage drivers all the doctors and teachers and auto workers and ALL OF US! Refusing to leave or be silent till we are heard, as the economy, their precious money, comes grinding to halt for lack of manpower. We MUST overwhelm them with peaceful non-compliance, while garnering as much international recognition as possible. The media would have to cover it, lessening the chances of any federal aggression on the multitudes, hopefully.

Or we can take up arms, attempting to force our demands. Force is always met with force, and unarmored, poorly equipped, trained and supplied irregular militia CANNOT fight drones, Apache gunships, Bradley fighting vehicles and Maybe a couple of MBT's., I even left regular infantry and artillery out completely.

Actually, the drones would probably be enough to handle it alone. With an Apache or two for squirters. Revolution over, domestic terrorists eliminated.

Why willingly get slaughtered like a sheep, as is their design, when we could play by Ghandi's rules and become something more?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Whatever .... Hollow points it is, straight through two people at once.. Eventually one will hit this buffoon.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It is not the way, and hollow points don't go through two people.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Something is off here.

yeah, what's "off" is everything seems to be planned, executed, acted out, these days…to provoke a reaction, and then a "solution…."

and it's way off, already…..

just my take.
tetra

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I was thinking the same thing about dis-info. I was just shocked (and I cannot understand why) when I heard the comment. then I thought "nooo that can't be true". IMO bundy shoulda paid the fee's. do I agree with BLM? hell no! yet it should have never gotten this far. and I (like everyone else) would like to know what the hidden agenda behind it is. Harry reid always has been and will be a bottle of Summer's Eve, Medicated. and i wish my state would get rid of him. this country needs to get its act together like 80 years ago.....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Something is off here.

yeah, what's "off" is everything seems to be planned, executed, acted out, these days…to provoke a reaction, and then a "solution…."

and it's way off, already…..

just my take.
tetra

Or is it right on schedule? Agents massing in Vegas. Don't know how good they are, but I gotta believe FBI HRT is with the group. Thats some of the tippy-top elite in counter-terror, with helicopters that are damn near silent. Drones covered the converging militia as they responded. License plates and facial recognition software.

You can bet they have a very precise knowledge of the origin of travel and make-up of the militia units, along with detailed info on weapons, vehicles, patrol patterns, and the stores of food, ammo, water amounts and where they are stored. This is what the military does guys, they gather intel. Lots and lots of it, before a move is ever made.

If HRT could somehow remove or disable the food and water supplies, for instance, it will be a rather quick peaceful resolution. Or the Feds could completely surround the place and wait for the supplies to run out. That many militia sitting around day after day, consuming it's meager resources wouldn't take long. People are much more ammendable when they are thirsty and hungry, I've found.

Anyway, one of those two would be my recommendation, 1st preference going to cutting their supply lines and waiting them out. The lessons learned from Waco and Ruby Ridge have not yet been demonstrated, but I hope and pray the scene commander recognizes that a limited air supported ground assault would be the worst case scenario and should be avoided at all costs.

Fools, green boys, or a pure damn accident can often confound the best laid plans, however, and should some redneck ya-hoo fire the first round, or the Feds (they won't), accident or otherwise, there could be a massacre. If I was commanding either side, my boys would shuck mags while the situation developed. No time for an errant shot.

Something tells me the Feds may be aggressive here though, for some reason. They didnt like getting the order to back off from the Cowboys the other day, that much was obvious. I could easily see them surround the place with LRADS and just bombard that place with very powerful sound wqves day and night until they either broke and made terms or ran out of supplies. LRADS produce a unique sensation after extended exposure, causing the equilibrium of those targeted to be severely affected. I wouldn't take too long to overwhelm the targets senses and render everyone in the target area unconcious.

Any of those strategies should result in a fairly rapid conclusion, with minimal damage or injuries sustained. This could be done with out a shot fired, if done right. Hope that's what the Feds want.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun

I would love to reply to you, Senter, but you've just joined, after all……

that does not automatically nullify your viewpoint….however. But, it does make me cautious.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun

Ummmmm, why would FBI HRT have anything to do with it? Who is being held hostage and needs to be rescued?

Then again look at SWAT. Supposed to be used for the worst of the worse only, they get brought in on small time pot busts these days....
edit on Wed, 23 Apr 2014 02:30:03 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

join