It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Big To Prosecute?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hey, the K car saved Chrylser. He did the best with what he had.

Like it or not, he saved the company.

(Yes, I actually had a K car for a short time-ran nice look like hell).

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The way GM is dealing with the problem is stupid but it's not criminal so there is no need to jail anyone. Instead of trying them go after the real criminals in the banks and on wall street they are the ones that committed fraud for years then crashed our economy and got away with it.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
a reply to: buster2010

Hey, the K car saved Chrylser. He did the best with what he had.

Like it or not, he saved the company.

(Yes, I actually had a K car for a short time-ran nice look like hell).

The K car didn't save Chrysler the loan they got from the government in 79 saved the company.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A short blurb, a trailer and a link to Jesse's site to view the meat.

While I have an interest in the subject I can't help but think that this account is nothing more than an ad for his channel.

Do we even know it's him posting this? Especially since it's been 16 hours with only the OP and no follow up posts?

As ATS members we are encouraged to at least engage the readers of our threads somewhat.

What's going on here?

Peace

edit on 23-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
All posts from this, Offthegrid, account are from the show team. Jesse will be on ATS himself as well replying to questions and you will know it's him because it will come from his account- Jesse Ventura. We love the comments in the forums, they are some of the most informed that we've seen and will also be featuring questions from ATS members in the show, beginning in a few weeks. If you have any questions for the Governor, or topic suggestions for us to cover, let us know!

a reply to: jude11

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OFFTHEGRID
All posts from this, Offthegrid, account are from the show team. Jesse will be on ATS himself as well replying to questions and you will know it's him because it will come from his account- Jesse Ventura. We love the comments in the forums, they are some of the most informed that we've seen and will also be featuring questions from ATS members in the show, beginning in a few weeks. If you have any questions for the Governor, or topic suggestions for us to cover, let us know!

a reply to: jude11

Thank you for the reply and clarification.

Very much appreciated and I know that many others will feel the same.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

Who does your OFFTHEGRID team consist of?

Did ATS lend Jesse this team to answer his questions or did Jesse build it form the TV show?

Can you clear this up

Regards
edit on 23-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It's the people who work to produce "Off The Grid", that's why the name of the account is OFFTHEGRID, how can that possibly be confusing?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Absolutely correct. The problem though lies inside of us. We as a society enjoy our soothing world when they tell us that the newest and greatest Chevy with the bluetooth radio will make our lives better.

I am not in anyway dismissing the cupability of corporations by any mean. Rather I am saying that while they lie to us, we are also responsible for believing those lies

Fool me once....you know the drill

The thing is we have been shown over and over that we've been fooled and we still chase comfort and toys

So while GM needs to burn in a fire, we too as a society need to grow up and accept our role in the demise of whatever foundation is crumbling
edit on 2-5-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join