It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Bundyfest’: Burning Man organizer plans 30 days of anarchy next to Cliven’s ranch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Fine, point still stands.

What point? The point where samsamm9 sugested that everyone in suport of bundy was a right winged gorilla?
Or the return point I was making to him that I am libertarian Muslim who was in support of Bundy, so it's not an"right wing thing"

Is that the point your talking about?
edit on 056101030456410nd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The point that it's rather presumptuous to assume someone doesn't know what hard work is.

I fail to see what your being a Muslim Libertarian has to do with right wing militia groups showing up.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The point that it's rather presumptuous to assume someone doesn't know what hard work is.

I fail to see what your being a Muslim Libertarian has to do with right wing militia groups showing up.

Lets let samsamm9 answer that ok

To answer your second question ,it has nothing to do with "right wing milita groups" samsamm9 statement was "right wing gorillas" and i was stating not everyone in support is "right wing" I used my self as an example that I AM a Muslim libertarian who SUPPORTS Bundy's efforts...

I don't know how I can make that much clearer?

edit on 031111130431411nd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting contrast, on the one hand you've got ascetic ranchers who by their actions contribute food to their fellow man, and on the other hand you've got self-indulgent epicureans who by their actions contribute virtually nothing to their fellow man.

In life there are two general classes of people, those in service-to-others and those in service-to-self.

America, is definitely in trouble.

edit on 22-4-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'm simply saying it's rather presumptuous to claim someone doesn't know what hard work is. He can answer if he wants, I can have an opinion on what you said if I want.

To answer your second question ,it has nothing to do with "right wing milita groups" samsamm9 statement was "right wing gorillas" and was stating not everyone in support was "right wing" I used my self as an example that I AM a Muslim libertarian who SUPPORTS Bundy's efforts...

It's been clear. It's also been irrelevant. The fact that people that don't identify as right wing support Bundy doesn't mean that right wing militia groups didn't show up.

Here is what I am saying. I think you and I are having a little trouble. I am saying that samsamm9 made no claim that it was ONLY right wing people that supported Bundy. He said right wing guerilla groups showed up. And they did. I don't care if you are an atheist communist, it doesn't have anything to do with what he was talking about or change the fact that he's right. If all the hippies descended on the ranch in support of Bundy it wouldn't make him wrong. He was trying to point out that a bunch of pacifist hippies are far less likely to spark a civil war than a bunch of militia gun nuts.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Someone is going to turn a decent profit. Capitalism at it's finest. I'm just concerned that some underage tortoises might be exposed to some naked hippies.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

i hear ya..

echoes of a movie i saw recently; "the purge"
for 1 day a year, all crimes & mayhem were allowed
(echoes of burning man)

i can see a type of progression in all this "stuff"
thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'm simply saying it's rather presumptuous to claim someone doesn't know what hard work is. He can answer if he wants, I can have an opinion on what you said if I want.

To answer your second question ,it has nothing to do with "right wing milita groups" samsamm9 statement was "right wing gorillas" and was stating not everyone in support was "right wing" I used my self as an example that I AM a Muslim libertarian who SUPPORTS Bundy's efforts...

It's been clear. It's also been irrelevant. The fact that people that don't identify as right wing support Bundy doesn't mean that right wing militia groups didn't show up.

Here is what I am saying. I think you and I are having a little trouble. I am saying that samsamm9 made no claim that it was ONLY right wing people that supported Bundy. He said right wing guerilla groups showed up. And they did. I don't care if you are an atheist communist, it doesn't have anything to do with what he was talking about or change the fact that he's right. If all the hippies descended on the ranch in support of Bundy it wouldn't make him wrong. He was trying to point out that a bunch of pacifist hippies are far less likely to spark a civil war than a bunch of militia gun nuts.

I get the feeling you want to debate this issue ,and I would rather not .. But since you want to be samsamm9s PR Rep and you claim his point was "right wing were not the ONLY people to support bundy" Great! Than I was just reassuring his statement....

And you say samsamm9 was saying "right wing gorillas showed up " You also supported this/his stament.
Then let me ask you how do you or samsamm9 know if they were "right wing "or not ?
Just because they are pro gun ? Your boarder line oxymoron here ..just saying

edit on 059111130459411nd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Fine, point still stands.

What point? The point where samsamm9 sugested that everyone in suport of bundy was a right winged gorilla?
Or the return point I was making to him that I am libertarian Muslim who was in support of Bundy, so it's not an"right wing thing"

Is that the point your talking about?

You're a weird little fella...

All i was saying is basically, you're saying a civil war created by the right wing guerilla(not gorilla lol) is worth it, but the civil caused by Burning Man is not ? You get the idiocy ?

Boyo ? What's this fourth grade ?

edit on 23-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wouldn't let me quote.
edit on 2320140420141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I get the feeling you want to debate this issue ,and I would rather not .. But since you want to be samsamm9s PR Rep and you claim his point was "right wing were not the ONLY people to support bundy" Great! Than I was just reassuring his statement....

And you say samsamm9 was saying "right wing gorillas showed up " You also supported this/his stament.
Then let me ask you how do you or samsamm9 know if they were "right wing "or not ?
Just because they are pro gun ? Your boarder line oxymoron here ..just saying

How am I border line oxymoron?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I usually don't waste my time with personal attacks, but I'll make an exception this time.

By your comments you have showed your immaturity. We're having a debate here, and you presumed I don't know what hard work is... how bizarre. You understand it's borderline crazy. You;re certainly not a wise person and Muslim.
Keep your distorted dreams of revolt and violence for you and you only.

I will not take anything you say as rational or serious... for al I know you;re 12 years old. Boyo

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 018121230418412rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

edit on 022121230422412rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Pardon my spelling mistakes ,my phone auto corrects and I didn't catch the misspellings

It happens. My spelling is pretty bad even without the 'convenience' of auto correct.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

I usually don't waste my time with personal attacks, but I'll make an exception this time.

By your comments you have showed your immaturity. We're having a debate here, and you presumed I don't know what hard work is... how bizarre. You understand it's borderline crazy. You;re certainly not a wise person and Muslim.
Keep your distorted dreams of revolt and violence for you and you only.

I will not take anything you say as rational or serious... for al I know you;re 12 years old. Boyo

Intresting ...

That you have drawn such a conclusion .

I don't think I have ever had such a dream of "revolt and violence" ..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Burning Man organization issued a notice on their fb page that they are not affiliated nor promote "Bundyfest" or its organizer, Sean Shealy.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

And who decides what is stupid you? Just making a point

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erica1631
Burning Man organization issued a notice on their fb page that they are not affiliated nor promote "Bundyfest" or its organizer, Sean Shealy.

Case closed ..

Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join