Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Voter suppression a question for conservatives.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

I agree that voter fraud would suppress people's votes. Yet one one person went ID..

The OP was how do conservatives feel about there side using suppression tactics that are not voter ID.

Not is voter ID racial.

Not voter ID period.

Not well democrats do the same.

Y'all literally can't adress the topic at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

I don't see any of us comming up with a new prespective on voter ID. Anyone who has been debating politics knows all the arguments. However I've never seen a conservative defend cutting early or Sunday voteing, the crazy lines in Florida caused by the. Republican governors election committee that only take place where the population votes dem, and the other suppression tactics that do nothing to strengthen the security around voteing.

Y'all wonder why y'all are laughed at by the rest of the world and the science community? Because you fall for Obama ( I am not a fan) is a Muslim commie antichrist, but don't see the craziness your on side is putting out. Every liberal I know just votes dem because of them being the lesser of two evils. You guys are sheeple who can't even adress an OP.

Y'all have only done what you claim dems do. Play the race card and change the subject.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Your remarks about how I feel about how Gop suppresses voters is . As if it is a GOP problem. It is not just GOP problem . Its both parties problem.

to quote myself

The incident with the black panthers in philly Holder not prostituting the is a form of suppression first at philly they got away with it. Second it opens the door for similar events with no prosecution .

Should have gave you a clue. On how I felt.

ANY ONE CAUGHT SUPPRESSING VOTERS SHOULD GO TO JAIL. Thats how I feel .

Democrat or Republican .

My personal experience is They both do it . Since the both do it you cant limit it this conversation to just 1 party.

Sometimes its becoming tit for tat one part suppresses vote one place a few years later the opposite does it. Its not right.

If you want touchy feely exchange. Okay I get mad as hell when a Democrats dose it and just as mad when the Republicans do it. I also get mad when people throw stones when they live in a glass house . When suppression is a problem with both sides how can we turn it aimed at only one party.

Exclusion of 1/2 the problem makes me feel a political agenda is being played instead of truthfully discussing voter suppression .

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And you need to realize some of this is corporate . Big corporation grease palms to get what they want . on both sides. Candidate a is our boy pull some strings to keep him there.

Please take your blinders off.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

Absolutely!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join