It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE HELP! In Search Of Old ATS Chat Image/Logo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I'm counting on your sleuth skills to get this job done.

I am looking for an image that used to exist on a page on this website. This was prior to 2012 definitely as I remember having it as my background while I was OPing the 'Compiled List of People-Eating-People' thread back in early 2012.

Here's what the image looked like:

-It was black and white
-It features Obama, and other Government officials
-It has a (grey?) alien sitting at the table with them
-They were sitting at a table
-On the bottom of the page it said in white font "Be Civilized While Denying Ignorance"
-It was on the old intro page when members went in to chat as per SkepticOverlord ..

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

That happens when your browser begins to run out of RAM. Just quit (sounds like Safari), and restart it again.

You're talking about the old intro image before members went into chat. Might be long gone.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

I figured someone else (like myself) may have saved it to their computer as well and has it for me.

Link To Admin Response

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

I've been searching but have been unable to find it. If you had uploaded it to ATS to use as your background...

Try this link

That should show all your ATS image uploads, etc.

If that doesn't work, try using the Wayback Machine to search.

Use this link for Wayback Machine

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: freakjive
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

I've been searching but have been unable to find it. If you had uploaded it to ATS to use as your background...

Try this link

That should show all your ATS image uploads, etc.

If that doesn't work, try using the Wayback Machine to search.

Use this link for Wayback Machine

Wayback doesn't work because it was on a page you had to log in to see and you can't do that through the wayback machine. So my only hope is that someone left clicked and saved it somewhere. Perhaps maybe even a screenshot.

As for uploading it to ATS, I never did that. I just saved the picture and used it as my background on my computer. Unfortunately it saved to my external rather than my computer- and the external is now long gone.

Thanks for your help though.

new topics

join