It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prophecies fulfilled in the most ironic fashion! And DEAD accurate this time!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If you are that awesome then tell us who is going to win the World Cup.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

At least up to date the citizens won the impressions and the humiliation of their country. Its a corrupted country, who cares NOT for their people and the only thing they care is soccer? I am not watching it and I dont care who wins.

There is already some predictions, from conspiracy theorists, about 16/6 with the coca cola add...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
just philosophizing it...

I will give you my " logical " explanation to it... There is no prophecies... just plans and actions.

Sensitive humans may grab something and all have to do with "time" and "space". Its like a bomb... energy bomb.

Lets say, a huge tsunami with thousands of dead people all over the news, all that event is energy, from those who died and from those who watch the news and are socked. It acts like a bomb in time and space... If the bomb is strong enough, sensitive's can sense it, 20-30-60-100 days before it happens.

Thanks for your theory. That is certainly true.

But at times, I could also perceive (with 5 senses) any event (mostly mundane ones) that would happen several seconds, up to a minute into the future.

Sometimes, I think a part of me, my soul or spirit is traveling in time which might explain some of the benign hauntings I experience and I could sense the ghost felt like it was me.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join