It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prophecies fulfilled in the most ironic fashion! And DEAD accurate this time!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Background Since June, 2012, Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) has, worldwide, caused 104 infections in people including 49 deaths, with 82 cases and 41 deaths reported from Saudi Arabia. In addition to confi rming diagnosis, we generated the MERS-CoV genomic sequences obtained directly from patient samples to provide important information on MERS-CoV transmission, evolution, and origin.

What is your next prediction ? there is allready a asteroid treath going on.. tell us something we don´t expect please

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk

originally posted by: Destinyone

I don't understand how you can fish on the internet to find anything that you can tweak to fit your predictions, and not laugh at yourself.

Des

Actually, the MERS cases, isn't just a random news, they're just buried by all attention at Ukraine, hair-do of Kim Jong-un, and all the garbage at yahoo.com news.

The MERS cases are headlines in other more reputable news outlets

Please post links to all of the reputable news outlets with MERS as a headline.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

OP, I think I'm not familiar with any "big" natural events in Europe, especially not in Greece, considering that I live a couple of hours away from it...But, I could be wrong. Could you show us sources to back up these claims?

Not yet... ...and hope it stays that way since Greece had enough economic woes already.

MERS did show up in Greece so it may show up in other parts of Europe since Dubai, I think (which is in UAE) is a popular hub for flights from Asia Pacific to all parts of Europe

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No we wouldn't.
You are not a prophet you just guess and get a cpuple of things right.
Do us a favour and stop this utter nonsense before you start believing your own tripe.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I predict there will be at least one minor earthquake of a 2.5 or less in California this week.
I predict that over the summer gas prices will rise by at least 30 cents.
I predict that in the next U.S. election, Fox news will support the Republican candidate.
I predict that this fall Apple will release a new product that they will claim has a limited supply. People will wait in line over night to get it and people will go nuts fighting each other over it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Examples of types of predictions; these are merely for example and in no way am I predicting it to come true:

A politician will be assassinated within the next 2 years - Your type of prediction (a politician somewhere in the world gets assassinated per month, so it's definitely bound to happen again within the next 2 years).

A world leader will be assassinated before the end of 2015 - Still a vague prediction, but more precise than your predictions.

A South American President will be assassinated in the summer of 2015 - Still a vague prediction (but acceptable).

The Venezuelan President will be assassinated in the July of 2015 - A true prediction.

As you can see, your "predictions" are mere vague suggestions at the tip of the iceberg that are bound to come through based on statistics alone, you have a LONG way to go to make a true prediction with accurate statements that could be tested against future occurrences.
edit on 4/22/2014 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

A natural event is usually considered based on earth, volcanic earthquake etc. You are so unspecific, and I think if an earthquake occurred you jump on that and say see. You're a guesser.

So your not a joke but are a bit deluded.

And yes we'd love you to embarrass yourself some more if you can be specific about the type of event, the place and the time like a real prophet would be.

I predict you'll be angry at this comment and then lie that your not. Which actually makes me more accurate than you.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I predict that this guy (and "it" IS a guy) lives in his Mom's basement and looks like he has not yet entered high school. If he posts a picture of himself in this thread, my prediction will be obviously true.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jan 17, 2014 - I made prediction regarding unprecedented large natural event with highest probability in Middle East and Southeast Asia, then Europe.

Jan 27, 2014 - confirmed cases of MERS coronavirus in Middle East

I thought that was when you claimed that a low pressure cell that brought rain to Indonesia (just like it happens every year) was the disaster you "predicted"?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You see? If youre asking and thanking for "stars and flags"...there you go. Youre a joke. And so are your prophecies.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Regardless of the op's prediction ... Or failure to do so...

I have to say that this is the actual first time I am shocked at how rude some members

I thought were worthy of respect can actually be...

Lesson learned and thanks for that.

Seems like this place is taking a turn ...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

You are a genius! All those predictions awed and frightened me with their unpredictable and obscure messages! More, more, more!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes you're still a joke and no I don't want to hear any more nonsense from you. You can keep trying to make things fit but you're so vague and generic that anything can fit. Plus you know when you say anywhere in the world it really makes you sound ridiculous.
Last you're so full of yourself it's not even funny.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
No we wouldn't.
You are not a prophet you just guess and get a cpuple of things right.
Do us a favour and stop this utter nonsense before you start believing your own tripe.
it's too late. He already believes his own tripe and such vague "predictions" hardly count as getting anything right. These same predictions were applied to the Malaysian plane crash last month. It's hit or miss with all misses and no hits. So tired of this poster patting himself on the back. I personally hope to never see those creepy eyes in another thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Sorry but I have had enough of so called Prophets spouting BS on ATS so I will be short with them especially when this one is such a fraud and obviosly so.

I wish people who make false predictions to try and either scare gullible folk and make money from it should be held accountable for those predictions If they are wrong you should be able to sue the pants of them or parade them in stocks down the main street and everyone can throw # and poop at them.

Attention seekers every single one of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Background Since June, 2012, Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) has, worldwide, caused 104 infections in people including 49 deaths, with 82 cases and 41 deaths reported from Saudi Arabia. In addition to confi rming diagnosis, we generated the MERS-CoV genomic sequences obtained directly from patient samples to provide important information on MERS-CoV transmission, evolution, and origin.

What is your next prediction ? there is allready a asteroid treath going on.. tell us something we don´t expect please

It also went dormant last 2012. Went back in 2014 with 250+ cases and counting.

What asteroid are you talking about? Like I said, my six-months prediction of escalating troubles for the whole world is a mix of multiple and different events.

If you're into business, this is probably the worst time to invest in anything... ...Just go low, weather out the six months and let's see what's waiting for us....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something, but I fail to see the irony. And since you asked, yes, I still think you're a joke.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I predict that this guy (and "it" IS a guy) lives in his Mom's basement and looks like he has not yet entered high school. If he posts a picture of himself in this thread, my prediction will be obviously true.

I'm really 32 and I do office admin work for a major airline company at present. I'm not inclined to disclose further personal and employment details for security reasons!

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657I personally hope to never see those creepy eyes in another thread.

You mean those "puppy eyes" of mine?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No I said what I meant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join