It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prophecies fulfilled in the most ironic fashion! And DEAD accurate this time!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'll just provide timeline of actual events and link to my prophecy regarding this matter:

Jan 17, 2014 - I made prediction regarding unprecedented large natural event with highest probability in Middle East and Southeast Asia, then Europe.

source

Just 10 days later!

Jan 27, 2014 - confirmed cases of MERS coronavirus in Middle East

souce

Apr 22, 2014 - Escalation of events with hundreds of new cases of MERS and confirmed cases in Malaysia which is in Southeast Asia and in Greece which is in Europe!

source

Does anyone still think I'm a joke??

Does anyone wants to hear my upcoming predictions??

edit on 22-4-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

yes I still think your a joke.

You asked, I answered.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding flip...Sure do!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yes, would love to hear what you see next.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk
I'll just provide timeline of actual events and link to my prophecy regarding this matter:

Jan 17, 2014 - I made prediction regarding unprecedented large natural event with highest probability in Middle East and Southeast Asia, then Europe.

source

Just 10 days later!

Jan 27, 2014 - confirmed cases of MERS coronavirus in Middle East

souce

Apr 22, 2014 - Escalation of events with hundreds of new cases of MERS and confirmed cases in Malaysia which is in Southeast Asia and in Greece which is in Europe!

source

Does anyone still think I'm a joke??

Does anyone wants to hear my upcoming predictions??

Yes, I still think you are a joke. There was nothing specific in your prediction, just that some large natural event would occur in a VERY large region of the world in a THREE month time frame.

Please quit tooting your own broken horn....it does not work AND it sounds bad.

Oh, and I would not call that a LARGE natural event....there are a few hundred cases....not large by any means at all...
edit on 4/22/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   

Give yourself a pat on the back for a very vague "prediction" coming true....I don't even know if that is considered coming true honestly...Anyone can say that a large event will happen in a gigantic area of the world and it will come through....Do you even know how vague this is?

Let's hear the next vague prediction....So you can pat yourself on the back again when it comes through....Let me guess you saw a car accident somewhere in the LA area?

link   
Who gave me a star and a flag????

Just want to say thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

Show some manners!

OP, I think I'm not familiar with any "big" natural events in Europe, especially not in Greece, considering that I live a couple of hours away from it...But, I could be wrong. Could you show us sources to back up these claims?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't know if I would call MERS showing up as a large event. Unprecedented, maybe.... or maybe it has been around for a long time and now they have identified it.
Natural? Remains to be seen. It could be en engineered bio-agent released to thin out the population.
Who knows.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

I was hoping no one would ask, I was bluffing!

If you read my other thread, I made a prediction of escalating events (bad ones) around the world within six months. I have nothing to predict beyond six months - simply because I have no idea what goes behind those six months.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't know if you ever go welcome new members to ATS. When we warn a noob, to steer clear of the koolaid drinkers.

It's you we are talking about...

I don't understand how you can fish on the internet to find anything that you can tweak to fit your predictions, and not laugh at yourself.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
mers is natural?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Let me guess, "SOMETHING" will happen within the next 6 months."

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If you read my other thread, I made a prediction of escalating events (bad ones) around the world within six months. I have nothing to predict beyond six months - simply because I have no idea what goes behind those six months.

I have read, and was all over, your other thread. You took a VERY mentally ill turn when you posted:

What humanity has done is torture the weak majority for thousands of years. God through nature has a solution. Our problems can no longer be solved with greedy men in power and our worship of money and power keeping them in power. It must be ended completely and I will try to help God in that through nature's might

So is the follow up going to be you saying that you helped God release MERS on the world to make the evil greedy people pay because you don't have a job?

Please stop with these non-predictions. If you focused more on something that would help you out in life and get you a good paying career you might actually have one. You spend too much of your energy failing at predictions....it has become rather sad.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oh my......Escalating events (bad ones) around the world within 6 months? Do you even read what you type? You are saying this is an "official prediction"????? How is this even.....Oh nevermind

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Who gave me a star and a flag????

Just want to say thanks!

They accidentally clicked it....Drunk?.

I saw that coming a mile away? Does anyone think I'm a joke for predicting that? LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Show some manners!

OP, I think I'm not familiar with any "big" natural events in Europe, especially not in Greece, considering that I live a couple of hours away from it...But, I could be wrong. Could you show us sources to back up these claims?

Are you serious?? The OP asked a question, and gave the OP a blunt and honest answer.

My manners are just fine. Your comment is moot dude.

edit on 22-4-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I don't understand how you can fish on the internet to find anything that you can tweak to fit your predictions, and not laugh at yourself.

Des

Actually, the MERS cases, isn't just a random news, they're just buried by all attention at Ukraine, hair-do of Kim Jong-un, and all the garbage at yahoo.com news.

The MERS cases are headlines in other more reputable news outlets

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If you could shoot me a U2U with the winning powerball
numbers I would appreciate it alot.

I'd be your biggest fan....I'd be like Nostradamus who?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry, I have failed to realize that you actually do respect a person you are discussing this thread with. Sorry for my mistake, "dude".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join