It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security to Purchase 25 Million Shotgun Rounds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I still question whether the military and federal officers are going to entertain the thought of illegal orders against the American people.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: Sremmos80

162,000 armed DHS agents

That's a Lot of Armed agents. Way too many.

13 and a half divisions of light infantry ... Over 3200 armed Feds per state. No way this is good for the people or the economy.

And you're right about the number of rounds necessary to develop and maintain marksmanship proficiency. I'll run fifty to a hundred rounds through my pistol, twice that through my Glock, twice that again on my AR, and maybe 20 to 30 rounds through a long gun ... every weekend ... weather permitting.

I also think the government is making lead scarce to the shooting public. Wait'll constraints are put on other aspects of the ammunition industry. A primer shortage would be all it takes.

So you want to disarm the Coast Guard, the Border Patrol, Customs, Immigration, Secret Service agents, and Air Marshals because you think they are going to turn that hodge of different groups into light infantry?

There are too many. What is the Coast Guard ... if they're not the border patrol? Why are Border Patrol 'agents' talking to people who are obviously Americans to begin with? Because they're not doing anything about the ongoing invasion of America ... so they've got to do something ... anything ... to justify their paychecks?

The whole thing is laughable ... because it's designed to be.

The Coast Guard has a variety of missions in both law enforcement, national security and search and rescue. The Border Patrol mans the borders. And they have massively cut the amount of illegals that come over the border. Of course even having a closed border with Mexico is a very modern idea. For most of American History open travel back and forth was normal and only deported people if the were arrested for a crime never for just being here illegaly. And guess what? Then just as now they came over the border did a job nobody else would do and then went back home.

What is laughable is people who think postal inspectors, fishery police, park rangers, the Coast Guard, Border Patrol, Customs agents, Immigration agents, the Secret Service, the FBI, and a hodge podge of the others are going get stop doing their jobs and morph into some kind of martial law super police force. It is a sill fantasy that for some reason some people seem to wish was true.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What is laughable is people who think postal inspectors, fishery police, park rangers, the Coast Guard, Border Patrol, Customs agents, Immigration agents, the Secret Service, the FBI, and a hodge podge of the others are going get stop doing their jobs and morph into some kind of martial law super police force. It is a sill fantasy that for some reason some people seem to wish was true.

Hodgepodge - Bureau of Land Management.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It's the rogue agents everyone is concerned with. Authority must be enforced ... or there is no authority.

We are clearly not on the same train of thought here.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I still question whether the military and federal officers are going to entertain the thought of illegal orders against the American people.

An intelligent leader knows how to turn any given scenario into an "us versus them" situation. Here is where you always find the execution of illegal orders. It is condoned or forgiven.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join