It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security to Purchase 25 Million Shotgun Rounds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The solicitation posted on FBO.gov states that U.S. Customs and Border Protection, a department under DHS, is seeking “shotgun ammunition for use by all applicable agencies in the Department of Homeland Security,” more specifically three million rounds of shotgun slugs per year and two million rounds of buckshot per year for five years.

“The ammunition will be used as appropriate at all Department of Homeland Security (DHS or department) component locations nationwide and outside the CONUS [continental United States,]” the notice reads.

This is an excessive amount that not only reveals the vast scope of the emerging police state but also fuels fears that DHS is preparing for large-scale mass panic in America.

Homeland Security to Purchase 25 Million Shotgun Rounds

Maybe you've already heard enough about this sort of thing.

Maybe you just don't care.

But you should. With each excessive ammo purchase the motives behind this mass-stockpiling become more and more clear. This Amerikan Gestapo is preparing for large-scale war against we the people, and the bloody handprints of the upcoming fourth reich are clear upon the wall. It's no longer a matter of if, but WHEN.

And the worst part is: this corrupt government is funding this war against us with our own money. All while trying as hard as possible to demonize any private citizen who takes even the slightest interest in prepping, self-sufficiency, or preparing to hold firm against the government that's so obviously planning to lock down the country and enslave them.

Hypocrisy much? This is the double standard of statism in action. Don't lie, cheat, hit, steal, kill--unless you work for the government. And definitely don't make preparations to defend yourself in the face of overwhelming data that another even larger financial implosion is forthcoming.

No--no, no, no. Trust daddy government to protect you. Trust FEMA to take care of your needs. After all, those BILLION+ rounds of hollow point ammo... that's all just for your SAFETY.

Don't you understand? Daddy government is going to use those rounds to SAVE and PROTECT you.

Right, just like you can keep your doctor.

Just like you can keep your plan.

Just like no one is listening to your phonecalls.

Anyone who still believes the propaganda at this point, anyone who still can't see what's coming--I suggest you stop drinking the fluoride and start waking up. The ammo buying is only accelerating. The preparations for martial law are only steamrolling forward at a faster pace. Your civil liberties are being eroded day by day, just as the militarization of police and incidents of police brutality are on the rise.

If you're on the fence about actually taking the leap and starting to prepare for the storms on the horizon, take this as a very serious wakeup call. Start buying food and ammo and readying yourself for total chaos.

Daddy Government certainly is.

(Mods: feel free to move this over to the PosseC forum--I don't have posting permissions there)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm guessing the Big Wigs have a bird hunting party planned.
Hope they don't invite cheney.

What is your suggestion on how to handle our government purchasing ammunition? Sit-in? Petition? Revolt?
A suggestion for a viable course of action would be most helpful! I am all out of answers on how to change the course of society; ran out of them WAY back in the early '60's, when there was still a slim chance of finding peaceful solutions to our countries problems.
I've been watching the crippling, down-hill slide ever since. We could all give our life for freedom and what we believe what is right, but I don't think that is any great concern for TPTB. It would be SO easy to eliminate any dissenters, and the young that are left would be so easy to brain wash with MSM propaganda.....

The battle was fought and WON decades ago, my friend.
We, The People, are not the winners.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Oh no, all that ammo is for fighting the "terrists".

Oh wait, DHS redefined that term, didn't they? The ol' bait and switch. Tricked again, stupid sheep.

We all had better make our own large ammo buys because guess what? They are still outnumbered, and easily outsmarted.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Debunked: Government Stockpiling Unusual Amounts of Ammo [by Tom Coburn's GAO Report]

The final nail in the coffin of the already widely debunked theory that the government (specifically the Department of Homeland Security) is stockpiling unusually large amounts of ammo (presumably to prepare for some great civil unrest) comes in the form of a GAO report requested by Senator Tom Coburn and others, released today

The bottom line:

• The DHS makes ammunition purchases aimed at minimizing cost
  • The ammo is used almost entirely in training, at an average rate of 110 Million rounds a year
  • The large figures quoted are the upper limits for open ended multi-year contracts
  • Actual purchases of physical ammo have declined, not increased

Total Department of Homeland Security purchases for fiscal years 2008 through 2013:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
yes, I think shot gun shells are great for hunting terrorists
especially little ones
children are small targets, difficult to hit when moving, especially when unarmed, and looking the other way...
you know how children like to hoard...
darn preppers

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I agree with you right up until these last couple of lines.

Nothing is decided yet. We don't know what's going to happen. But I do know this: The only way to 100% guarantee that TPTB win is for good people to give up and decide the battle is already over.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing," and all that jazz.

As for strategies, I'm all in favor of Gene Sharp's book From Dictatorship to Democracy. Oppressive governments can deal with force on force situations, but no tyrannical regime on earth can deal with a population that engages in nonviolent nonparticipation. We the people simply have to turn our backs on this corrupt system--just like people in Connecticut quietly but firmly refused to register their guns.
edit on 22-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You really believe that? Did you not see what happened in Nevada last week? That was one incident. ONE.

Take it coast to coast and the REST will come out of the woodwork. Most patriots have stayed at home, waiting until they are needed.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer
and they are training to shoot...whom?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Maybe they are going to help the BLM to save (euthanize) some endangered bird species out West.

Sage Grouse and Prairie Chickens are on the list.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Serious disinfo here. All the ammo solicitations have been publicly posted online.

Forbes wouldn't have ran with the same story if it wasn't fact-checked and valid.
edit on 22-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII
As long as use it on illegals crossing the border I am all for it...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Debunked: Government Stockpiling Unusual Amounts of Ammo [by Tom Coburn's GAO Report]

The final nail in the coffin of the already widely debunked theory that the government (specifically the Department of Homeland Security) is stockpiling unusually large amounts of ammo (presumably to prepare for some great civil unrest) comes in the form of a GAO report requested by Senator Tom Coburn and others, released today

The bottom line:

• The DHS makes ammunition purchases aimed at minimizing cost
  • The ammo is used almost entirely in training, at an average rate of 110 Million rounds a year
  • The large figures quoted are the upper limits for open ended multi-year contracts
  • Actual purchases of physical ammo have declined, not increased

Total Department of Homeland Security purchases for fiscal years 2008 through 2013:

This is what I thought of when I read this, there is always some one that can prove that is just for training. Yet this is going widely ignored.

I think if the the DHS really was stockpiling ammo, the bill wouldn't be open for everyone to see

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

They can't even make a valid claim that this large purchase
was required so they could use it for target practice--like
they maybe could with other types of ammo.

This is just 25 million rounds of deadly force.

...only 275 million rounds left to purchase

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't know how to tell you Americans but with all the Gun stuff coming out of the US ,your tourism is going to drop .

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All I can say is "WORLD WAR Z - ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE" !
You will want all that stockpiled ammo when it comes.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Maybe they are going to help the BLM to save (euthanize) some endangered bird species out West.

Yep, some big birds out there for dear slugs. Think about it....dear slugs.....the DHLS is buying dear slugs. Must be a psyop.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yep, some big birds out there for dear slugs. Think about it....dear slugs.....the DHLS is buying dear slugs. Must be a psyop.

Thanks. I missed that they were slugs.

If they are hunting birds with them, they would need 25 million rounds!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

LOL

Of *Course* they cast the illusion of "buying" less (budget cuts).

Can we find any verifiable info on what they actually use for "training" ?

I say they use less in training and in fact *are* stockpiling.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII

nothing to worry about... They are going to the BLM for training in Texas..

/end sarcasm

Contact your reps and demand to know why these agencies feel the need to shop like the end of the world is coming.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
darn preppers

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join