It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top two reasons to vote Libertarian in 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

the2ofusr1 wrote:
Well if Justin Biber and Alex Jones were running on the Libertarian ticket would you still vote ? I would even though I am no fan I think crap would be better then the evil we see on the political stage at this time ....I guess it comes down to anyone else BUT ...:>)

I used the "vote Libertarian" to match the other two threads that are running right now. While I do consider myself Libertarian in philosophy and in practice, I would never vote straight Libertarian party. I would not vote for a person just because they wear the Libertarian label. I know that I did that with the Republican party for years, and now I regret it. It's not going to happen again with any party.

To me, the idea of Libertarian principles pretty much throw out any idea of a party, anyway. Libertarianism is not so much a political party as a political philosophy. I will vote for anyone who adheres to Libertarian philosophy and principles, regardless of what party tag they wear.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv Thanks ..sounds like a anarchist form of Govt. Reasonable and I would vote that kind of way ...peace

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton, too bad Someone like ron paul wont get the nomination.

Good luck on the next puppet i mean next president

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
LOL. I was expecting a very very very long list, But this works just as well.
I am so darn glad a friend of mine two years ago asked me if i had ever heard of libertarianism.
Completely changed my life.
I finally understand Liberty.
I wish everyone did.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You people will never learn..

Stalin - "He who votes decides nothing, He who counts the votes decides everything."

If you have not learned that in the last 12 yrs... Sucks to be you...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join