It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did the Towers Go?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
The jet hit square on the side of the building (according to authority).

no it did not - care to show us this "authority" that claims that?

911review.com...

Is a page that shows the damage.

If it was not flight 77, a 757 what was it?

Remember, your explanation will have to cover the fact that 757 engines, undercarriage, wheels etc were all found at the Pentagon, also how do you explain the DNA from all the passengers on flight 77 inside the Pentagon? It would also have to explain the personal effects from passengers on flight 77 that were returned to their relatives....

This has all been discussed here many times before.. eg.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

No, you very well know there should have been engine punctures. Your science buddies at Purdue who offered the simulation disagree with your fold up of the jet upon impact. They tried to match what the jet did with the damage that was done. Oops, they forgot the engines and tail section as they both mysteriously disappeared in their sim

Weird, but they like NIST were tasked with the hardest things. Tisk tisk

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I meant it was intact as it hit the building, not folded up. Yes, it came in at an angle and I should have worded what I said better

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
Oops, they forgot the engines and tail section as they both mysteriously disappeared in their sim

Weird, but they like NIST were tasked with the hardest things. Tisk tisk

youtu.be...

Watched it - they don't "mysteriously disappear", they're sort of torn to bits. Either way, that seems a reasonable answer to your question. Unless you just WANT it to be a hologram or missile.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

Yeah odd isn't it. It's almost like they didn't know what to do with the engines, so they just left them out altogether. Top quality "science" that. I mean it's not like they were the hardest, heaviest components of the aircraft and should have done a lot more damage than the nosecone of the plane.....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So has Jesse Ventura just left us to hash this out again with the usual shills?
What's the point?...and who's Jesse Ventura, really?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling
and who's Jesse Ventura, really?

Someone who makes tv shows for money!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I never watched the video. I can't access it. I saw someone else's comment regading explosives! So you got me on that one!

But from the view of the Pentagon. What plane parts? What damage?

How does a 757 disappear through a 20 foot wide hole? How does it fly 5 feet above the ground and not damage the lawn. Where are the wings and the tail?

Here's the impact area. Plane?

Notice the lawn. Untouched, unscathed & no plane parts.

Still no plane and parts

Looking for plane parts is like looking for Waldo. There are some pictures out there however that don't match up to the plane. But after the apparent impact there is no parts or evidence whatsoever that a plane hit the Pentagon. And witness testimonies stated they smelt Cordorite during their escape through the 20 foot wide hole before the roof collapsed. Cordorite is an explosive used in Cruse Missiles!

There are loads of questions regarding 9/11 and until the authorities come up with the video surveillance tapes proving either way then there will always be doubt about what really happened. Especially since what has happened since 9/11 and who has benefited from it!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dorrell
And witness testimonies stated they smelt Cordorite during their escape through the 20 foot wide hole before the roof collapsed. Cordorite is an explosive used in Cruse Missiles!

Do you mean cordite? Cordite isn't used in cruise missiles. It's a propellant charge used in large cannons.

Most if not all cruise missiles use some sort of RDX/HDX explosive.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaterBottle
They collapsed into a big pile of rubble

And then there was dust...and a lot of it. No matter what, it is undenible that much of the concrete turned into dust. Watch this and be amazed how much dust...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
the WTC & Pentagon were hit, but the Washington Monument was spared on that day... by design?

Imperium in Imperio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperium_in_imperio

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The 2 towers seemed to swallow-up each plane entirely. Buried like an m80?

The pentagon is a peculiar little hole initially, then from the ground up, it falls onto itself?

If one buries an m80 into the ground and lights it, why does the blast shoot straight up?

There are no wing penetrations @ the pentagon to bring the qualified width of such a hole to scale.

But that little initial hole penetrates 3 steel reinforced concrete building sections?

Why didn't the planes at 1 & 2 penetrate as deeply, on less fortified structures?
edit on (4/26/1414 by loveguy because:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
But off course the towers went to the same place as MH 370

Go Figure

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
But off course the towers went to the same place as MH 370

Go Figure

the squads or cells of radical Muslim/Islamic pilots....(long since rare) are now on the ascendancy

the airlines & western economies do not want to admit that the pilots of MH370 were zealots intent on taking close to 300
Infidels to their death and the Martyrs to their glory and reward !

perhaps the 911 pilot squads are re-invigorated now... and many more such 'Mystery' flights are to follow #370
edit on th30139853877926592014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where did the Towers go?

Where did this episode go?!?!?

This is the 3rd time I've asked this question in this thread. Maybe I have some sort of mental block regarding this but I have checked the Off The Grid page - www.ora.tv... - every day since this thread was posted (including again just now) and I still can't find this damn episode.

Has anybody seen it?!

Can someone please take pity on me and post the link to the episode or the webpage where I can find it?

Even their "This Week on Off The Grid for Apr 22-25 doesn't show it...
www.ora.tv...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
Lol maybe the tptb is giving Jesse a hard time

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Lol maybe the tptb is giving Jesse a hard time

- you may be right.

The other thing that really has me scratching my head is - how did this thread grow to 9 pages if there isn't even an episode to talk about?!?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Cause it is about 911 and each side needs to have the last word so it goes on and on

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Still on the Looney Tunes outline theory?

Didn't the towers leave a pretty defined outline of the plane? All the way to the tip of the wing on each plane. I would say that is the best example we have of what happens when a plane hits a building, but it does not replicate at the pentagon.

Or can you tell me why the kinetic energy of this plane didn't turn it into a flying armor piercing missile?
Do you have the numbers and measurements of how the pentagon was constructed?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Didn't the towers leave a pretty defined outline of the plane? All the way to the tip of the wing on each plane. I would say that is the best example we have of what happens when a plane hits a building, but it does not replicate at the pentagon.

So a light steel structure is the same as a heavily reinforced building......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join