It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Epitomizes Why Abortion Is Wrong !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
As a Christian I feel there are many evil things that take place every day in this world. But Abortion seems to bother me the most, the mass genocide of the unwanted unborn. This is the greatest genocide in the history of man.

Abortion Numbers

Since 1980 1.33 BILLION killed !

In the past pagans sacrificed there young to their gods, today many times that sacrifice is made to "freedom and careers"

Here is what one 18 year old girl said about her pregnancy and plan to get an abortion.

An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.”
- Josie Cunningham

A sick mindset.

I can't help but think of this bible verse I used the The Message Bible version
2 Timothy 3:1-5

Don’t be naive. There are difficult times ahead. As the end approaches, people are going to be self-absorbed, money-hungry, self-promoting, stuck-up, profane, contemptuous of parents, crude, coarse, dog-eat-dog, unbending, slanderers, impulsively wild, savage, cynical, treacherous, ruthless, bloated windbags, addicted to lust, and allergic to God.

edit on 22-4-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I agree. It can be seen as sickening. Really

Just to lighten the load for entertainment >

How come when it’s us, it’s an abortion, and when it’s a chicken, it’s an omelet? Are we so much better than chickens all of a sudden? When did this happen; that we passed chickens in goodness? Name six ways we’re better than chickens. See, nobody can do it! You know why? Because chickens are decent people. You don’t see chickens hanging around in drug gangs, do you? No. You don’t see a chicken strapping some guy to a chair and hooking up his nuts to a car battery, do you? When’s the last chicken you heard about came home from work and beat the # out of his hen, huh? Doesn’t happen. Because chickens are decent people.

Good ole Georgy

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group."

I was unaware all abortions since 1980 have happened to one specific group.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

When’s the last chicken you heard about came home from work and beat the # out of his hen, huh?

Well, George was a funny man, but he really didn't know chickens, as evidenced by this quote.

There's this thing called the pecking order.
It's the reason why chickens have their beaks clipped. If their beaks were not clipped, they would peck each other into a bloody mess, sometimes to the point of death.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh dear, George was a comedian, he made things up for entertainment. Did you just take that quote seriously?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

1.33 billion murdered children that we know of. Odds are, the actual number is much higher.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marvison
"Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group."

I was unaware all abortions since 1980 have happened to one specific group.

Unwanted unborn babies are a group that is being killed, if your only point is systematics, bravo for you.

The point still stands.
edit on 22-4-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That is a sick mindset. When I was 20 years old I was on my way to a career in music, but I had my gf pregnant and I manned up and married her. I went out and got a stable job and supported my family and gave up the music career. Many may say that you can have both, but no, you can't really. Not and still be part of your growing children's lives.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

A broad cross section of U.S. women have abortions:
58% are in their 20s;
61% have one or more children;
56% are unmarried and not cohabiting;
69% are economically disadvantaged

Source

There is a significant chance that the child would otherwise grow up in poverty without a father, likely leading to a lack of education and a repeat scenario in his/her early twenties.

I will agree that there are scenarios where the abortion is less ethical, but a statistical majority are preventing poverty and broken homes.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Only if you consider an unborn fetus to be "alive".
I for one, am a man. So I leave the abortion argument to the people it applies to. Women.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lemmin

Since when does being poor make it better or ok, some people have come from very poor families with just a struggling mom and gone on to do well for themselves.

Some people say it is a form of population control, but so was war through the ages, doesn't make it right.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rangerdanger
Only if you consider an unborn fetus to be "alive".
I for one, am a man. So I leave the abortion argument to the people it applies to. Women.

What if the father really wants the child and the mother doesn't, I guess he has no say too ?
Dad's that want there child to be born have no rights, but that is for another topic, and not as big an issue as the termination of unwanted life, more a side issue of the main topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

Oh dear, George was a comedian, he made things up for entertainment. Did you just take that quote seriously?

Cheers

Nope.

I addressed the fact that George was a comedian. But for the humor to work, he needs to have a basis in truth, regarding chicken facts. Kind of like if he made a joke relating to how slow cheetahs are. If you were unaware of the speed capabilities of a cheetah, you would laugh. Some people are aware that some species of birds kill each other as a fact of nature, many are not. I was hoping to enlighten those who do not know that chickens are more bloodthirsty than many people.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ok man, lets leave it at that. We are going off topic here

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Correct, but...
Why would someone talk about abortion when they could talk about George Carlin and chickens?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Correct, but...
Why would someone talk about abortion when they could talk about George Carlin and chickens?

Ha ha, you've got a point. I'm off to start a thread on it

Joking of course, but yea, you got a point

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The world's screwed up anyway so abort for the aborted.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

As a Christian I feel there are many evil things that take place every day in this world.

This is a strange qualifier. As a non Christian, I feel that many evil things take place everyday...........

Since 1980 1.33 BILLION killed ! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Abortion wasn't invented in 1980. It's always been with us. What has changed is the safety factor. I wonder how many women's lives have been saved since 1980.

edit on 22-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
1.33 Billion more humans on this planet resulting in even more eco disasters and more poor uneducated people fighting over jobs that do not exists, resulting in even poorer conditions since the ones in power is gonna use every advantage to get more of the cake faster if they can. 1.33 Billion more souls suffering.

1.33 billions souls being unharmed of this place and not trapped here. People who see the abortion thing as only bad thing have no clue how screwed up humanity is and how good the next level is. If you where supposed to have those 1.33 Billions souls then they would have been here, but humanity cannot even take care collectively of the 7.228.231.500 souls that are already sent here.
edit on 22-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Has anybody counted how many lives have been lost to religious wars since the Bible was introduced?

I betcha it's way more than you're quoting about

Nobody is 'pro-abortion' that's nonsense. Some of us just realize the medical necessity of having such procedures available to those who need them.

Nice try though, but your religion has killed more babies than abortions ever did, please don't hide behind it as a means of showing yourself or it as better than those without, or who deal in abortion.

~Tenth

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join