It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:28 AM
OK, I'll play, I'd Vote Democrat Just So I Can Go On Voting After I'm Dead and Buried!

OH,,, And I always wanted to use the Race card!

Only a Democrat Can Do all that and Get Away With It!

edit on 23-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:48 AM
Love it. It's definitely more complicated than that but it's how I see them in a nut shell. Btw I don't care what a candidate is, republican, democrat, independent, libertarian....I just want to believe in someone that actually represents the common person and will fight for our rights without taking a dime from these lobbyist/bribing corporate greedy thieving bastards.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:52 AM

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: freakjive

Wow...that reply sure got me,you sure taught me a lesson.
You sir are an idiot and an attention made another idiotic thread like this about sure are teaching us all a big lesson.(rolls eyes)
You make thread after thread and want to get noticed because you are an attention seeker.
You sure taught me a lesson with your reply to me.

I think you misunderstand completely. Nobody is trying to teach you any lessons.

You can call me names all you want. You got butt-hurt because I called you out for slinging mud about American politics when Canadian politics are in a state of utter disarray...just the same as here.

If you're not aware, ATS is a discussion site. I didn't author either article. I brought them here to the "political mud pit" for some fun and discussion.

I create threads to discuss topics that interest me with people that have all sorts of opinions on them. I learn new things everyday by reading others replies and exchanging in dialogue.

I guess you just don't get it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM

If you are an American Voter, here are 15 Reasons to consider when casting your ballot. If some or many or all of these issues are important to you, then you should strongly consider voting Republican in 2014 and 2016.

1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.
6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:14 AM
let me get this all think its the democrats that do all that?

And the republicans do all that better?

Interesting..that you are still believing in your 2 Party system...
while in reality its a big illusion...There are some differences that seem big to confuse you.

But you have a ONE PARTY system.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:20 AM

originally posted by: JohnFisher

a reply to: luciddream

I'll vote Democrat and/or Republican because I'm retarded and think it actually makes a difference which mainstream party is in office.

The only difference between the two parties is that they target different groups for harassment and persecution, and have different angles from which they wish to undermine the constitution and our civil rights.

Since both parties have declared war on me, I'll stick with voting for neither thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:57 PM

If someone held a gun to my head and said I had to either vote Democrat (or Republican) or swallow a bottle of cyanide......I'd be gulping down the cyanide!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>