It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'll also vote Democrat because I love how the current administration is throwing money at researchers who seek to introduce children with 3 biological parents into the gene pool, and not one red cent goes to researchers working on a prenatal treatment to prevent homosexuality.

Democrats just make more sense than anyone else.

Only a republican would say something like that out loud.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'll also vote Democrat because I love how the current administration is throwing money at researchers who seek to introduce children with 3 biological parents into the gene pool, and not one red cent goes to researchers working on a prenatal treatment to prevent homosexuality.

Democrats just make more sense than anyone else.

I think you forgot how to play this game.

Why would a democrat, someone who is liberal, wants to fund a research to "cure" the "disease" called Homosexuality.

Does not make sense one bit.

I think you were looking for something like this but use it as a democratic "value".....

Ill vote republican because they will spend money to cure homosexuality.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Only a republican would say something like that out loud.

Actually I'm a Utopian, so you're wrong on that one.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'll vote Dem, I really could go for more televised same sex marriages.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh! I'll play.

-I'll vote democrat because I don't believe the the bible and don't want young earth creationists ramming bad science down my kids throats.

-I'll vote democrat because I think men and women are equal and I don't want women to be paid less then men for doing the same job even though it might make it harder to find husbands! lol

-I'll vote democrat because I believe science and know that man made global warming is real and don't believe the conspiracy that every single scientist in the world is in on it and not one of them let that secret out of the bag.

-I'll vote democrat because I don't hate gay people and don't want my politicians to either.

-I'll vote democrat because any politician that is on the same side as buffoons like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter couldn't possibly be a good leader, right?

But then again....

I'll vote republican because ...Harry Reid.

I'll vote republican because I do want us to have the right to have firearms.

I'll vote republican because...they want smaller government...um...wait that never happened on their watch...um...how about trimming the deficit. umm... no the last president to trim the deficit was bill clinton and he was a democrat...ummm....well if I throw in Nancy pelosi ...that's three good reasons.
edit on 22-4-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I guess you people forgot what happened the last two times you idiots voted democrat? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Republican either, but you gotta be some kinda retard to let these jerkoffs continue f*cking up this country.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ill vote republican and democrat cause either hillary or jeb bush is going to be gold for stand up comics

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnySasaki
I guess you people forgot what happened the last two times you idiots voted democrat? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Republican either, but you gotta be some kinda retard to let these jerkoffs continue f*cking up this country.

But did they really F up the country? I mean...not bush blaming, but there was a huge global recession...global and Bush a republican got us into two messed up and expensive wars. So what was there left to mess up? Just saying that the country would be in the same shape now if we would have elected republicans for pres and more congressional seats.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'll continue to vote my conscience because letters after names mean squat.
edit on 4/22/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'll vote democrat because they offer "Change we can believe in!"

Libertarian = the needed leaders for our republic.
edit on 22-4-2014 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

How old are you? This sounds like a high school kid discussion, if that. How trite.

CJ

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Wow...that reply sure got me,you sure taught me a lesson.
You sir are an idiot and an attention seeker....you made another idiotic thread like this about republicans...you sure are teaching us all a big lesson.(rolls eyes)
You make thread after thread and want to get noticed because you are an attention seeker.
You sure taught me a lesson with your reply to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Number 1 reason to vote Democratic in the next election:
I'm not paying attention

Number 1 reason to vote Republican in the next election:
Me either

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I won't be voting again just like last election at all. And I doubt I will vote ever again as long as there is this two party system with the illusion of free choice. Nothing but actors in suits and ties playing a role but answering to the real government all the same big oil , banks , corporations and the federal reserve. Left wing right wing wings of the Same bird. We lose regardless.

edit on 22-4-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The GOP will never let Rand win the nomination because that process is 100% rigged. He views are too anti globalists. He could beat Hilary in an election though if given the chance.
edit on 22-4-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Interesting List but all those Top 10's you could change Democrats to Republicans. Voting for Either One gives you the same thing.

Those who thought Obama would change all that were duped.

Either way, I would only Vote for the offspring of Ron Paul no matter which party he belonged to.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I :heart: you

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
1. Avoid Theocracy
2. See number 1

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'll vote Quimby because he's been Springfields leader for so long.

I'll vote Quimby because he says vote Quimby.

I'll vote Quimby because it seems like no one hardly ever runs against him.

I'll vote Quimby bec- What? Discussion about the real world? You mean to tell me that this isn't pretty much the same damn thing? I'll call you a liar.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'll vote Democrat because women should be able to walk around topless everywhere, not just New York.

.... I'll vote Democrat for that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join