It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This just about sums up how I feel about the upcoming elections.

This should drum up some interesting discussion and some real "mud slinging'"

Enjoy!

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:

1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.

Source
edit on 4/22/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

Typical political agenda

I wonder if we would all vote the same if both sides actually knew about the other instead of just making assumptions that the opposing side strictly contrasts their own.
edit on 22-4-2014 by lemmin because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ill vote Democrat because I want the FED to keep printing trillions of dollars to pass out to there banker pals and inflate my savings away.

I'll vote Democrat because I want my gubmint to spend billion on bailing out to big to fail banks to line the pockets of billionaires.

I'll vote democrat because I need to elect a democrat first before I know what they stand for.

I'll Vote democrat because im a drone and that's what im told to do.

I'll vote democrat because I want to push 2 for English.

edit on 22-4-2014 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lemmin

Typical republican propaganda

Typical liberal response. I don't agree with it, so it must be propaganda.

ETA: I gave you a star anyway.

edit on 4/22/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The Deomcraps will never admit this.

Although, the Republicans arent much better.

Libertarian is the way to go, however, Rand Paul has a real chance of getting into the White House.

Hes not his father. If he was, they wouldnt let him within a mile of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

We can actually have a decent President, please dont miss this opportunity.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Vote Rand Paul!
edit on 22-4-2014 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I was trying to be ironic

I'm realizing now how much I'll get slammed if I don't change that haha

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It is beyond me why anybody takes Reps. or Dems. or even your political system or spectrum seriously anymore.
I am not even American and i see the retardation....or the retard nation,take your pick.

I would rather see them hung on lamp posts before seeing Americans entertaining the idea of "voting" for either of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Libertarian is the way to go, however, Rand Paul has a real chance of getting into the White House.

Hes not his father. If he was, they wouldnt let him within a mile of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

I am a Libertarian by definition. I will likely vote Rand Paul as long as he holds true to the issues and doesn't play too much ball with the (R)'s.

Ron Paul was my write in vote in the last two elections, so I'm curious as to why you wouldn't want Rand within a mile if he was like his father. I'm interested in your take.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
It is beyond me why anybody takes Reps. or Dems. or even your political system or spectrum seriously anymore.
I am not even American and i see the retardation....or the retard nation,take your pick.

I would rather see them hung on lamp posts before seeing Americans entertaining the idea of "voting" for either of them.

Way to sling mud about the Americans while Canada is providing a shining example of terrific political candidates.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Whhhooooo!! fun assumption thread! Ill start some!

1) Ill vote Republican because i think only certain people are allowed to live.

2) Ill vote republican because making rich corporations richer will benefit me in the future, because rich have compassionate heart.

3) Ill vote republican because i believe war is the answer, if i don't terrorist Terrorizers will win.

4) ill vote republican because Fox news told me so.

5) Ill vote republican because i think Science is a myth.

6) ill vote republicans because they say "god" in every other sentence, which means they have morals.

edit on 4/22/2014 by luciddream because: apostrophe/periods

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Wooooo fun assumption thread! Ill start some!

1) Ill vote Republican because i think only certain people are allowed to live.

2) Ill vote republican because making rich corporations richer will benefit me in the future, because rich have compassionate heart.

3) Ill vote republican because i believe war is the answer, if i don;t terrorist will win.

4) ill vote republican because Fox news told me so.

5) Ill vote republican because i think Science is a myth.

6) ill vote republicans because they say "god" in every other sentence, which means they have morals.

That's the spirit! Let's make this fun and keep it civil.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'll vote Democrat because I just don't know any better and they will do all my thinking for me...OH and all the free stuff

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have to wonder if Jesus, Buddha, or anyone else, would actually be able to affect the Oligarchy that appears to have taken over our Nation if not the world ? I hope I am wrong, really... As I see it; with the rules and regs in place as we breath today things may get much worse before any reset is possible. Everyday working people do not see the changes because they are working for a company. Your business owners and companies are coming under more and more pressure from things like ACA, taxes, EEOC, to the point of voting with their feet and moving their operations to let's say a friendlier business environment. The more the government pushes/restricts/controls the more people appreciate freedom...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

I'll vote Democrat because I don't want everyone to think I'm a racist homophobic gun toting religion lover.

I'll vote Democrat so I can enjoy the one-sided mass media that only supports left wing agendas.

and

I'll vote Republican so I can listen to Rush Limbaugh everyday and say ditto.

I'll vote Republican so I can become a rich white man.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You made this idiotic thread...don't start crying because you don't like the replies.
You got what you wanted.

edit on 22-4-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'll vote for whomever the tv says to vote for.

Because tv doesn't lie.

Tv.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Obviously, left thinkers just can`t agree with right thinkers on many opinions.
Whichever the side, in some situations, the other side will seem to react emotionally, absurdly and disrespectfully.

We need to focus on the middle instead of fighting for each extremities, there is no other way.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

You made this idiotic thread...don't start crying because you don't like the replies.
You got what you wanted.

Nobody is crying. On the contrary, I was laughing at you.

If you didn't like the thread, you didn't have to comment. Either way, thanks again for the laughs.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: luciddream

I'll vote Democrat and/or Republican because I'm retarded and think it actually makes a difference which mainstream party is in office.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join