It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slain Wife Haunts Killer Husband In His Dreams Until He Is Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Basic psychology ... guilt driven dreams? OR Basic metaphysics ... victim returns from the dead to torment her killer to get justice? Either way (or maybe both) ... interesting story.

Bangkok - Slain Wife Haunts Killer Husband In His Dreams

KHON KAEN - An elderly man who said he had been haunted in his dreams by his wife since he killed her in a fit of anger and dumped her body in a pond has been arrested by police and charged with murder. He told police he was so bothered by the dreams that he was about to turn himself in. The accused told police that while he was in hiding he dreamed about the dead woman every night, and she told him to surrender to police or she would continue to haunt him in his dreams.

Widow and widower were dating and considered themselves 'husband and wife'. (It doesn't look like they were officially married). They were living together in the woman's house. According to the man, the woman scolded him severely about his family and his children, and expelled him from her house. He returned to kill her by bashing in her head. He then went into hiding but the 'ghost of the woman' haunted his dreams and was forcing him to go to the police and confess. The cops caught him before he turned himself in.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Paranormal or not I love happy endings

Interesting read

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
From 12 years ago .. but still interesting and along the same lines ...

New Zealand - Victims Haunt Killers Dreams

Ese Junior Falealii, who callously killed two men in armed robberies, told a psychiatrist he was haunted by the ghosts of his victims.

Marcus Doig and John Vaughan, shot in the head during a spree of violent South Auckland robberies in April and May, slipped into the dreams of their killer.

Falealii said he heard just their voices at first. But as he woke in the remand cell at Mt Eden Prison, he caught a vision of the two men. They abused him and said he would burn in hell.

The 18-year-old killer has had little sleep since.

Yeah .. I'm sure he doesn't get much sleep! Good for the spooks!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
More Guilty conscience than anything ghostly i believe..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here's another one - World of Lucid Dreaming

Steven Goff confessed that he stabbed 15-year-old Frederick Hart on May 7, 1990 in Galloway, N. J.. He had gotten away with the crime but couldn't live with it anymore. The reason ....

Alan Rickel, a friend close to Goff, told the Associated Press that the confessed killer would be haunted by a vision of the dead boy's mother. "He couldn't bear it anymore," Rickel told The Associated Press. "He told me he had nightmares. He'd go to sleep and see the kid's mother staring in his face."

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
More Guilty conscience than anything ghostly i believe..

Guilty conscience? Ghostly visitation? Both? Something else? It's interesting reading. There is a lot going on in our multi-verse that we don't know about. Energy doesn't die, it just changes form. But also, human psychology is delicate. So we may not know in this lifetime what is really happening.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
IIRC isn't it being theorized the Consciousness resides outside of the physical brain? So events like this begin to make more sense. I would think for something like this to occur the strength of will by the deceased must be phenomenal.
edit on 22-4-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
I would think for something like this to occur the strength of will by the deceased must be phenomenal.

If you were brutally murdered by someone who you loved and trusted ... I'd bet the emotional energy from that would be able to feed your strength of will pretty darn well. That's be my guess.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I believe that real murder victims indeed do infiltrate dream time. Not always out of vengeance either. In all these cases of conscience, there is actually growth and redemption taking place. Jutice or owning what happened, is a part of that.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If it is true that these cases are of murderers haunted by their victims, it does rather make you wonder why it's not more commonplace.

Perhaps their MO is to subtly help the police rather than haunt the perps?

But then you think of these third world places with a humungous number of unsolved murders and...

Then again, if you've passed over into a better life, would you have the motivation to hunt down your murderer...given that they sort of did you a favour?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
If it is true that these cases are of murderers haunted by their victims, it does rather make you wonder why it's not more commonplace.

Maybe it is more common place than we know. If you were a murderer would you admit that you were haunted and scared of your victim? Most murders want to be 'tough' ... so admitting to being afraid to go to sleep at night could be a problem for them ...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Maybe it is more common place than we know. If you were a murderer would you admit that you were haunted and scared of your victim? Most murders want to be 'tough' ... so admitting to being afraid to go to sleep at night could be a problem for them ...

I'm pretty sure Ted Bundy, Ed Gein, john wayne Gacey and co slept well at night...unless they had a nights shoveling planned.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The brain is a complex thing,

Stress can manifest in any number of ways, with tangible effects on health.

People have heart attacks for things like work,

What might the guilt of a murder bring?

Very tell tale heart.
edit on 22-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
We are all haunted by ghosts of our past, are we not?
That is where our inner torments come from, after all.

Perhaps we too should pay heed to the cries of those we wronged?

Maybe today is a day where we can set things right finally?
It's worth a shot.

Go find someone you hurt and tell them you are sorry.
Tell them you Love them and rebuild the bridge if possible.
Find a friend with issues and let them know you care and are there for them.

Go now, break the chains that bind these spirits.
Free them, free yourself, free us.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I believe this could be true, and strongly believe loved ones that have passed away visit us in our dreams.

One of my close friends husband was murdered. They were separated at the time and had a young daughter. The night of his murder she had a dream. He came to her and told her he loved her and not to worry that everything was going to be ok, that he was ok. The next morning she got the call that he had passed away. It still gives me goosebumps to think about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There is too many unsolved murder cases. People are missing by the ton. If only spirits could talk we have a lot more evil people behind bars or better yet executed. Then if a spirit could talk they would probably want to talk with family who love's them more than trying to spook the scum who killed them.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Murder is an everyday thing, but this clearly is NOT...

You're damn right I'd have a guilty conscience TOO, after a visitation from my victim...
edit on 23-4-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

top topics

join